Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/Baki Dou translation/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=c1eYxPLVcL8
marumaru.in/b/manga/32256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Baki in Yujrio mode wtf
>Mushashi's arms wtf
What the fuck is up with the art now?

Also, Musashi did the first technique which ahd an effect, so he will lose by shounen dogma, right?

The shonen dogma is Musashi wins, but MC survives, I suppose.

End chapter.

He got better as a braided bread

How? They guy who has the upper hand in the beginning basically always loses, right?

Is there a translation somewhere of all the latest chapters?

Nah, autism scanlators REEE too much about redrawing and won't release a chapter because of a single panel.

OP does it easy to search for
boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/Baki Dou translation/type/op/

Thanks

the hell are you on about

Don't tell me you missed all the whining about a single panel or two.

I mean to ask why you are complaining when all of the scanlation's translations are available to you.

When I, personally, asked if the community would prefer rapid scanlations that looked like garbage or paced scanlations that were the best that we could do, I was told that the latter would be nicer - and I agree with that sentiment. While I have some slight influence, I don't control the team. The community does. That is why I give the translations here, when the raw chapters come out. It wouldn't be fair to anyone to change the system to accommodate one person's upset, and it's not fair of you to expect it to be otherwise.

And, as far as I know, we've never delayed a chapter because of a problem with a single panel. Maybe that's something that happened before my tenure; I don't know.

ultra oxygen...

youtube.com/watch?v=c1eYxPLVcL8

Two chapters this week user

Once the Koreans put it up, I'll link and dump it. It's not out yet. See for yourself.
marumaru.in/b/manga/32256

DOPPO BEST BAKI

Hahahaha, cocky bastard.

Is it sad that I legitimately believe that the Korean scanner didn't read the double chapter message, debound the book to get 182 and threw away the rest of the magazine, and will discover their mistake in about 8 hours? Because I kind of feel like that should be sad.