Active Raid

Will AR ever get a S3? And hentai doujins?
>Inb4 fuck off, /m/

No doujin? I waited almost a year to check on them.

I found like 8 sexual pics on danbooru including the trap idol, and a few nudies.

Don't know about /m/ but AR had one of the comfiest discussions on Sup Forums for both seasons.

Sadly not.

Asami-san is too beautiful, cute and sexy for Japan and rest of the world. This is the reason they aren't much sexualized.

Never ever for both questions.

Dead thread
Dead super robo
Dead justice

Power suits are shit.
Either go full robot or superpowers.

Hentai doujins? Unlikely, but not impossible.
A third season? I'd give it a 30-40% chance to get one within a decade. The main reason for these kinds of anime shows to get a possible continuation does not solely lie on video and music disc sales (Flying Dog) or figurine sales (BandaiNamco), but also on what other partners like the Tokyo Metropolitan Police (for awareness campaigns and strategies) and film theater distributors (cross-promoting detective movies) plan.
The director himself wouldn't mind working on a third season, that's for sure.

Mondays are workdays for some anons.

SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Scans never.

Bossu is for marriage

Power suits are superpowers.

I wonder if there's an uncensored script for everything the american womenu was saying.

Asami has the best body.

I didn't think this show was particularly any good in terms of writing. Interesting concept, though.

No, Kuroki does.

I only got half of that picture in semi decent quality. Haruka's leg looks a little messed up

Season 3 when. I need to see Bossu happy again, she doesn't deserve to be a cake.

Thanks.

Kuroki needs to dick Asami and Bossu soon

Hopefully never, easily the worst anime of last year

What a shit taste.

Oh baby.

It was just okay, and slowly getting better as it progressed. Attempted to be Patlabor On Television meets tokusatsu but wasn't quite successful at that.

Don't reply to him. He's a shitposter. He also uses ACK's trick of saying every post that disagrees with him is a single person samefagging

The most fuckable police officer.

I miss boss and JUSTICE, but specially boss