LWA Question

Who would win in a straight up Magic duel?
Team Akko or Team Diana?

How come they didn't 'throw down' and fight!? It was kind of a let-down. Especially when the second opening totally hinted at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/
youtube.com/watch?v=cYzDwIFo1ec
twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/935070786632552448
manga-zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Diana is too powerful and Akko crippled. There was no way for Akko to win that, and the Shiny Rod wouldn't have reacted to harm a fellow human being.

Team Diana has Diana and the bullies specialize in lighting and fire spells. Even with Suzy trying to pull shit or Akko having dumb luck Team Diana would win.

True, but Akko would still win in a straight up fist brawl.

shiny rod becomes bludgeon

Y'all need to have more faith in Sucy's shenanigans. Bitch don't play fair.

Is LWA getting an S2?

Only if you request more Nendos from GSC.

partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/

Who would win in a straight up Sex brawl?
Team Akko or Team Diana?

Team Akko would overpower

we already know akko wins this, read the doujin

Team Constanze wins, gun beats magic. Cap Diana first then the rest in no particular order.

Magic beat missiles in the TV show.

Most likely.

Squee!

Don't mind the spammer at

Does Akko have access to Shiny Rod and believes in her heart that winning the duel is needed? If yes, then team red, otherwise team blue. Lotte has zero combat potential but Sucy has combat potential higher than both Hannah and Barbara, it all comes down to Akko vs Diana and Akko can only win with sourcery provided by Grand Triskellion.

Akko, plus Sucy is a degenerate, so Red Team wins.

The Shiny Rod won't work to attack other humans. And besides, it's gone.

I thought Lotte can summon spirits

Depends on a couple of factors: Lotte's powers and how Akko's proficiency at magic without the Shiny Rod is at the moment. Sucy can pull shit so she's more than decent.

Blue team, as far as we can tell, only Diana is the high tier out of the three. If Hannah and Barbara are better rounded, then they can be at an advantage.

Comparing Akko's progress with Diana's from the zero point of Chariot's show, it seems Akko has massively more magical power. It took Diana entire summer practicing to retain any magic at all, while Akko, even after being absorbed, still had enough magical powers to use spells off the bat when she enrolled in Luna Nova.

She can ans can use tracking.amf healing spells with them, But we don't know if she can use furyoku. I hope they don't discard that idea, it could make her a bit more well rounded in terms of skill.

Unless she can use Armored Oversoul, she's useless in a fight.

No, Diana has more magical power than Akko. This is canon. Why are people so insistent in making Akko "special"? Her true ability is changing people's minds and having a believing heart.

But she clearly makes her progress way faster than Diana did.

Hannah and Barbara are stronger than Akko but very prone to fucking up due to overconfidence. Im guessing Suzy could take advantage of that.

Still, Diana is too far above them all so blue would win.

I think that's sort of a false equivalency.

Like, their magic would've been restored naturally either way, Diana just brute-forced hers while Akko was none the wiser until she got to Luna Nova.

No one has taken into consideration of Savage Heart Lotte!

Akkos managed to get out of worse situations. Sucy would probably just force feed them roofies during the duel and ___ _____ ________

What's stopping Akko from punching Diana in the face while she's saying the incantation for one of her supèr secret spells? She'd be out in an instant

What's stronger: dokidoki, wakuwaku, or yay?

youtube.com/watch?v=cYzDwIFo1ec
>Barbara's face when Akko tells her that Lotte met Annabel

>That Lotte
And who says the current manga isn't lewd?

I wonder how Badcock would react to knowing that her students are friends with Annabel.

Difference in environment. Akko did it in her teens in a school designed for teaching magic. Diana did it in her backyard as a child.

>Grand Charion is in the game

Both of you are right in certain aspects, except:
>Like, their magic would've been restored naturally either way
No, if Diana didn't brute forced it, she would have never recovered it. Croix told Chariot how unfortunate would be if a witch from a family line would be exposed to Dream Spirit Fuel. That magic would have never be recovered over time naturally without doing anything or taking special measures.

Akko got accepted in LN no only because she was the only Jap applicant, but because she met the minimun requeriments, because not all muggles can use magic.

The absolutely unstoppable powerhouse would be Diana, Constanze, and Sucy. Combining their skill sets would render everyone else to doody.

But Croix couldn't have possibly known that for sure; it was her first proper test of the system.

Her backyard had access to a library rivaling una Nova, they had personal philospher's stone to train any time, wealth and a selection of servants to never have any possible needs as she trains. Meanwhile Akko's under constant pressure from teachers like Finnelan as well as having to fulfill prophecy while she's at it and only support she has is from her two roommates. Akko had it a lot tougher than Diana and in a year she made a bigger progress than Diana did through her whole childhood.

what minute?

What the hell is the context of this?
Where have you been? It's also in super robot wars,Akko even got to meet Simon and do a Giga DrillXShiny punch combination attack with him.

Ah, my mistake. I thought the link was for this same clip as on Twitter.

twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/935070786632552448

>and only support she has is from her two roommates.

>What the hell is the context of this?
That is an excellent question.

No, what Croix didn't know was that the magic could be recovered through training and therapy. What she knew for sure is that it takes away magic in a permanent way. That's why she chose muggles as guinea pigs, because a great percentage of them can't use magic despite them producing through their dreams.

Diana, with the help of her family went through therapy and got it back, but if they gave up on her and had her do nothing, then she wouldn't have her powers today. Akko is proof of it.

>No, what Croix didn't know was that the magic could be recovered through training and therapy. What she knew for sure is that it takes away magic in a permanent way.
That statement is immediately contradictory.

It was the first time it had been used, on a large group at the very least. There was no precedent for it, so therefore she would have no way of knowing if the magic absorbed by Fuel Spirit could be recovered or not, only her theoretical conjecture.

>Akko is proof of it.
If anything Akko is proof of the opposite! Despite having Fuel Spirit used on her, years after the fact she was able to use most magic fine besides flight magic; which only came with extended, focused practice. ie. Exactly what Diana did to restore her magic within a short period of having it stolen.

Do you even into Human development? There's a greater difference between a 6 and 12 yo than a 12 and 18 yo.

>library
>philosophers stone
Nice job pointing out the similarities.
Akko's progress seems impressive because she got all the focus and her base level was incredibly low compared to the other students. Increasing from 1 to 2 is nothing, the hard part is going from 100 to 200.

>If anything Akko is proof of the opposite
What was being argued is that the stolen magic could have been recovered naturally either way as was suggesting, which the show proved it was incorrect.

You are even saying it, it was only after very focused practice that they were able to use their magic. But they would have never recovered naturally no matter how time would have passed.

Perhaps, but as put it, that's why she made Chariot use the spells on muggles. And it still shows that the effects on witches can act as permanent if they don't go through therapy.

>But they would have never recovered naturally no matter how time would have passed.
And let's say if the possibility was there, it could have taken many decades to recover who knows what they have lost. Plus, I guess it need to consider the type of witch as well, Diana is from a pure and long line of witches, Akko was a muggle who developed magical affinity at some point in her early days.

>But they would have never recovered naturally no matter how time would have passed.
Then explain fucking Akko.

She can go super saiyan?

She just had more magic than Dream Fuel Spirit could take from her.

>Then explain fucking Akko
Fucking Luna Nova, Ursula and magical traning lessons.

Bullshit.

She was still able to use magic from the get-go by the time she got to Luna Nova, proving some marginal recovery from DFS over the course of 10 magic-less years.

Neither, Lotte emerges as a hidden stallion and fucks the other five into submission

And who's to say which of the two possible explanations is bullshit? Certainly not you or me, so we have no way to resolve this debate.

>She was still able to use magic from the get-go by the time she got to Luna Nova
Only because she started learning to actually use it and started to properly be trained.
> proving some marginal recovery from DFS over the course of 10 magic-less years.
Which proves point. Akko's recovery was so minimal. Without therapy or training they can't go back how they were.

Did Pisces attend Luna Nova? How the hell did a fish get to be a professor of magic? Also why is Luna Nova staff such assholes that they never let her out of the bowl?

She got inmediatly caught when she got to the lake, I think is safer for her to stay in her bowl.

Shes most likely more capable than we know

Just send one of the professors with her in case of anything. It was illegal to fish in that lake to begin with, so normally nobody would be there to catch her.

I wanna fuck that fish. Although, giving her human expressions kinda ruins the joke.

Okay, perhaps I worded myself poorly earlier. I never meant to argue /complete/ recovery without work being put in. Just enough to be able to use /some/ magic, as Akko could.

Maybe she had a plan and only decided to play along when Akko came to test her.

the second opening hinted at them becoming friends, dum-dum

How about this

Handholding "Friends".

Team Akko because Sucy is sleeper OP. I'm fairly amazed how nobody really questions Sucy's presence in the school.

She has extensive knowledge of poisons. She literally only joined just because she was looking for other ingredients/specimens and the school has them. She not only wanted to go into a forest that is banned for most witches for being dangerous but she also knew how to deal with the big ass chicken which indicates she does this for a living. During the race she basically could have won the entire thing on her own but Akko being "special" was out of Sucy's hands. On top of all that she's only a first year like Akko yet she seems way more capable than most of the other students are.

I really want some backstory to Sucy's past. Besides her mom and all, how does an orphan like her with supposedly no formal education know how to do so much already?

Da bestest of friends

She's one bad case of metamorphie faciesse.

There's no official backstory to Sucy as of now anyway. Both manga versions are contradicted by the TV series.

>Both manga versions are contradicted by the TV series.
Except that Sato's manga coincides that Sucy is adopted with Yoshinari's background synopsis. Perhaps her adopted mother in the TV series ends up being a different person, but the basis of her background seems to be that one.

But then why is she still considered to be from a proper witch lineage?

When did they say this?

That's actually a good question, perhaps the fact that she is proficient at basic magic might have to do with something, but it's probably the fact that her guardian is a witch the most plausible reason.

If by "proper" you mean "prestigious" or ""high" lile Diana's or Barbara's, then they never said anything about that.

But if you mean, like a just an actual witch no muggle lineage, then that means her adopted parent is a magical user.

Just look at her user, no muggleborn could look that witchy.

WHy are her teeth so sharp

Basically this she's one of the most witch witches around.

Some witches display a set of unique characteristics. Diana, for example, if it wasn't for her seaweed green highlights, she could pass off like a regular person. Amanda's eyes are another feature, Chariot's vibrant red hair and eyes.

And have you seen the rest of the teacher staff? There are various freaks there.

In concept art, Sucy was presented as some kind of monster-like witch. Later some people were playing around the possibility she's half aswang or something.

After episode 8, "Sucy is a Dragon" seems to have become a modestly popular AU idea.

I need scans asap.

Search for Shounen Ace raws.

Who would win in an alley way knife fight?

Mangazip doesn't even have last month's issue.

manga-zip net/archives/181160.html
manga-zip net/archives/183622.html
?

That's from the previous month.

Hannah, she's a backstabbing cunt.

Or Sucy.

These are the issues you want:
少年エース 2017年12月号
少年エース 2018年01月号

Eh? It clearly says October for one and November for the other.

Japanese magazines are weird like that.
>少年エース 2017年12月号 雑誌 – 2017/10/26
>少年エース 2018年1月号 雑誌 – 2017/11/25

>Custom song for Grand Charion
Fuck yeah.

Even Yurika commented on how fittingly hot-blooded it is as a Super Robot song.

I must be dumb cause I can't seem to find them - or they don't have it on the site.

If there's ever a season 2 I hope grand charion not only returns but it's been improved and upgraded and Akko gets her very own co-captain's hat.

Nobody has ripped them.