ITT: Anime powers that would honest to god be baller as fuck to have in your normal, every day life

ITT: Anime powers that would honest to god be baller as fuck to have in your normal, every day life.

>tumblr gif
fuck off

I want blond hair too

How is this in any way better than just pulling a knife out of your pocket?

A metal working prosthetic would be fucking great. The amount of reverse engineering people could do on Automail to help out of the crippled with limbs that function like real ones would be amazing.

It's more easier to disarm a knife than it is to disarm Edward.

Pick one

Really? I didn't have much issue.

Yeah it would be baller except the fact that youd be crippled as hell for that power unless you encountered a miracle healer

>HEBENS DOA
Oh yeah

Alchemy can do more than pulling a knife. Anyway, I'm with you, being the guy that can make a knife out of nowhere is a great way to be suspected of every knife murder.

It would be cool because I could use it to be a infrastructure fucking hero.

>state is about to be devastated by hurricane
Fly my ass down BOOM 70ft high 50 ft thick sea wall. I just saved tens of millions of people from having their city destroyed. Could build major multi-lane bridges in minutes. Fix highways and create new ones. Put up dams instantly.

This greasy motherfucker.

Also I won't lie I actually kind of want some of the shit Mai from Ghost Hunt can do. Retro-cognition, astral projection, post-cognition, and clairvoyance would be awesome.

FMA Alchemy is pretty much literal magic. I'd sure love to have infinite energy and ability to direct that energy in whatever way I can think of.

the powers of stands would be great

nen is nice as well

It seems to be the most useful from all the stands, though most uses are highly immoral.

I bet a lot of anons would like it

The ability to inerrantly fall directly onto tits and be a pathetic faggot loser that somehow collects harems like moths to a very sad flame.

Naruto's negative emotion sensing would be absolute hax in the business world.

Those powers come at a cost. If you inerrantly fall onto tits, you will be slapped and called a pervert, and if you gather an harem you will be unable to notice it.

Literally any power that isn't straight up useless or depends on other powers.

But would that beat Madara Uchiha?

>and if you gather an harem you will be unable to notice it.

What if we already have harems and just don't know it?

:O

Nothing can.

Dropped this shit manga on 1ch

Is it any different than sensing "killing intent"?

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Any member of the dog family can do that, it's not just limited to him.

But everyone wants to screw you in the business world, you wouldn't learn shit

Most people don't want to screw you. They just want your money.

her 12,858,051,967,633,865 abilities seem pretty neat to have in every day life

Primal, biblical evil exists. It's not as common as greed and stupidity, but you'll run into those people, usually at work.

Better question is how often do any of us use fucking knives as weapons

;-;

Well, if I could make it appear at will, and then alchemy a dead body into oblivion, I would use it far more. I'm not even talking about fights, just backstabbing.

I don't think you'd actually kill anybody user.

Why not just manifest guns and bullets in huge quanities
Why not just turn all the oxygen in someone's blood to CO2 and kill them instantly
Actually, why not just do what Scar did and disassemble people on an atomic level?

Power over the elements, you'd be able to do tons of humanitarian work and contribute a lot of scientific progress by creating ideal conditions.

The power to turn garbage into trees.

disregarding women because they're troublesome

There was an alchemist who's power was basically to make artillery cannons and shoot fucking everything.

And Roy's alchemy was all about manipulating oxygen concentration and using a spark to set it off. I'm sure with some more specialization he could turn oxygen into CO2 and find a way to kill with it.

>Why not just manifest guns and bullets in huge quanities
One of the state alchemists does that. Manifesting complex machines isn't easy and usually takes a lifetime of dedication. That's why every state alchemist has their "thing".
>Why not just turn all the oxygen in someone's blood to CO2 and kill them instantly
You would have to touch them, at which point you might as well
>do what Scar did and disassemble people on an atomic level?
Admittedly this is kind of a plot hole in the sense that it's hard to believe no one came up with it earlier, but then again alchemy isn't very old

>Scar
he was a monk, in shape, and could get close. the smart alchemists work from a range, like Roy. except Roy dropped the ball in the final chapters for not using his fire against enemies...for no reason. he said he has pinpoint precision but just punches people, WITH his gloves on

Not him, but I didn't meet someone like this yet.
Got my notions off books.
How does one know?

If she's about 10 years old and follows you home, that's the first sign.
If she locks the door behind her and starts smiling with a just slightly unhinged expression at you, that's the second hint.
If you wake up to her squatting upon your belly and looking at you with disappointment then you know that you have met evil.

Redundant question, but are you employed?
You'll simply know them when you see them. People who are ready to damage their own reputation and waste time and money simply for the pleasure of making someone suffer.

How about 14 years old?
Can't do shit otherwise
I'm still a student, so not yet.
I more or less got it.

He could trace electronics and repair them easily. Would be exceptionally handy even excluding his bladeworks nonsense.

Be a girl in bear pajamas
so cute

Shadow clones would be great

I think you posted the best power so far. To completely disappear at the sound of your name being said. Akari~n!
It's the ultimate power everyone here wants

I don't think you know Sup Forums very well.

It's been a long time so maybe things have changed.
The magic from bastard instructor seemed pretty neat though

To be somehow memorable and cool even though you're the weakest on the team

Best boy best power.

shadow clone jutsu

Ranma seems pretty inconvenient compared to Ivankov or Red.

Is there really a tremendously useful daily application besides gangbanging your wife?

On the other hand, Ranma's girl side will never age. If she locked down her male side again, she could theoretically live as a young girl for as long as she wanted.

Gangbanging yourself?

>work three jobs
>send clone to each
>stay home jerking off and playing video games while clones make all the money

This is one of many uses my friend.

It's HEBUNZU DOAH you autist

>3 shadow clones
>8 hour jobs

Do you have a Kyuubi inside yourself supplying you with unlimited chakra?

Harvester would be far more useful in everyday life.

I've never thought about this but that is actually a really great choice. It has applications outside of just killing people or other bad shit, but you can also use it without people being confused. Like if you had Crazy Diamond, you would heal someone and freak everyone out, but with heaven's door you can use it and no one would notice.

>Use Harvest to collect money
>Get caught by 2 scary looking stand using deliquents
>End up getting killed by a psychopathic hand fetishist
no thank you

Like this.

I'd be happy with an alchemy cauldron à la Atelier. Having a little shop in a small town.

Power of buttplug?

Dummy check or Concealing eyes. Good for awkward situations.

If I had the ability to change my shape and others shape I'd spend my time flying around like some horrifying alien monster.

Spend a few years as a tree

Swim to the very depths of the ocean as some terrifying lovecraftian monstrosity and just spend a few years down there exploring

Would force coral to grow out of control and create a small island in the middle of the ocean and grow a large castle.

Would spend my days changing the shape of people who really wanted it with my super secret plastic surgery business.

Would regrow limbs, using my MIRACLE TONIC!!! Meaning I'd just inject them with some solution then regrow it with my powers.

Make circus freak chicks hot then keep them as my obedient fuck toys for a few months
Make middle aged women into teenaged fucksluts and lolis for shits and giggles.

Create animals that exist solely to be a source of food for people and can live off of very little and release them into the wild.

Create plant species and animal species that exist solely to clean up environmental damage that people are creating

king of the hill and people who shill it are equally shit.

>Turn someone partly into a book
>No one notice
Bullshit.

you can't shill a series that's been off the air for almost a decade, you are using the wrong term, king of the shill

This bitch, right here.

just forgot my image.
belongs to

So, no ability at all?

I also wanna have HEAVEN'S DUWANG as a power, you can basically get away with anything you do with that shit, and with enough commitment you could brainwash the world.

What, is it been that long?

>Primal, biblical evil exists
They're called psychopaths.
>You'll simply know them when you see them
You simply don't and this is the worst thing about them.

The last two options will likely lead to a really bad ending.

Can't believe no one posted this yet.

Isn't that because all of his abilities would be more of a hindrance than a benefit?

>cucking yourself
no thank you.
>harem of your wife servicing you nonstop
yes pls

Depends on a person I guess? The biggest drawback would probably be mind reading, and eventually destroying the world because no one to make the nerfing antennae.

If it's been off the air as in not being shown regularly on any television network period then yu'd have a point.

But that's not true.

thing is, aren't about all of Shirou's contructs fairly temporary outside of what he reinforces? I mean, don't get me wrong, they expressly show Tracing as pretty handy for mundane life (Shirou using it to diagnose mechanical problems) but outside of Zelretch's Prism sword/knife thing in Heaven's feel (which took a lot out of him, needed some special preparation, and his future self's arm if I recall) don't they all have a limited lifespan?

In fairness, basically needing to fend off money with a stick because that's how much you can come by is a pretty awesome power in the modern world. And the skill is "wealth" so Gil probably also got a lot of shit worth bartering too.

Also surprisingly handy.

I do lean most towards FMA alchemy as one of the more useful talents from anime for day-to-day life.

Really 'general magic powers' tend to be handy.

Though I guess if I had to pick something original? I don't know, Saitama's super power if only because being THAT effortlessly strong, fast, tough, and untiring seems like you could do a lot of shit.

And maybe become a superhero for fun.

kek

That's what the fail safes are for.

They animals are tasty for other animals, they decay into nutrient rich earth, even their bones, and humans can eat them easily.

The plants species will all have built in saturation points that equal the level of damage and chemicals they have to devour. It will grow and die back depending on the level of damage.

Anything with controllable emotion suppression or the healing factor, preferably to the point of agelessness.

Why he has no armpit hair

Romi refused to voice him unless the animators removed it.

>travel to ATMs in other cities, randomize pattern
>withdraw less than 100,000 yen from each
>fly to avoid having train tickets as a trail
>crossdress or wear disguise to trick cameras at the ATM stations
>???
>easily get 10x a worker's salary in a way that likely won't get you fucked by a swat team
>can supplement by charging rich sick people money to heal them
>just say something something power of god, praise be, and heal their cancer
>that'll be 50,000,000 yen
>rich people happily pay it
>pay for all bills and expenses in cash, sock rest in foreign bank account (swiss, panama, ireland, etc.)
>can fly wherever you want, will never get sick or injured, can take down a small army while "unarmed", can hack into computers, easy to falsify a visa or security badge, air ticket, etc.

What a fucking retard. Sasuga wan piss fan.

everybody only focuses only on yaoyorozu's boobs, but her creation quirk would actually be very useful in real life. not in a fight, but with day to day uses.

>don't have enough RAM or just need a new computer? read the schematics for specific parts or watch an unboxing youtube video and literally build your own computer with home-grown parts
>flat-tire or some kind of car problem in the middle of nowhere? same as above (depending on how severe the issue)
>need VIP access? create a guitar, guitar case, and "I'm with the band" badge as well as recreating the clothes the rest of the backstage crew is wearing (if a uniform is involved)
>about to get mugged? give the mugger your shit, once they turn around give them an ass full of lead (or blade if that's your preference)

as long as it's inanimate, there really is no limit

Hard mode: no Isekai powers