War on People of Color (PoC) Term

I fucking hate this retarded term.

> The term "person of color" (plural: people of color, persons of color; sometimes abbreviated POC)[1] is used primarily in the United States to describe any person who is not white.

> White is the lightest color and is achromatic (having no hue), because it fully reflects and scatters all the visible wavelengths of light. It is the color of fresh snow, chalk, and milk, and is the opposite of black.

> Black is the darkest color, the result of the absence or complete absorption of visible light. It is an achromatic color, literally a color without hue, like white (its opposite) and gray.

Starting to see the hypocrisy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_color

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg (274x274, 57K)

Slide terminology to Victims of Color.
Israel #1

It's unabashedly racist. Kind of amazing how it's caught on.

I'd rather be called a fucking nigger than that at least there's history behind nigger and its not a blanket term

It's silly, yes

White is the most colorful color.

It's racist, because it's saying whites aren't colorful.

Its stupid, its used interchangeably as 1. a black person 2. a brown skinned person 3. nonwhite person

Its a self-important term which is retarded bc there's no such thing as "color", white people are not "white" they are yellowish pinkish and skin color is one minor difference between ethnicities, another is the broad nose and thick lips of the negro.

>white
>colour
Did you fail physics?

I don't give a fuck. It's a good slur. Just pronounce it as "pocks". E.g.: "Get out of here you fucking poc."

Works great.

Well the term used to be non-whites. And they thought it was a condescending term since it implies they lack something we have. While people of color is its complete opposite and implies they have something we don't.

The completely neutral way of referring to races is to simply list them separately and not group them. Instead of poc say blacks and Hispanics or middle eastern or Asians etc. In some sense poc is a racist term since it groups people together under a presumption that they somehow are ideologically aligned. While the term non-whites didn't really have that.

>colored people datz rayciss
>it's people of color bigot
My face when the colonized get uppity

Attached: o-pepe-colonial-uk-britain-18756811.png (500x500, 315K)

>white people are not "white"

I am

The areas not exposed to the sun are literally white, and I can see all my veins.

The only reason I have a fawnish tinge is because of being born in an area where I didn't evolve.

listen hear white boy, uh def jam.

Everyone that uses the term poc to describe discoloreds will point blanky tell you whiteness is a social construct. The very same people that lump upper middle class orientals with fresh off the hacienda central americans as poc, say whiteness is a social construct.

Just call them niggers, because that's what they are.

>Starting to see the hypocrisy?
I only see your idiocy and angsty behaviour towards an umbrella term here

definitions are off wikipedia

Black and white are shades, but in terms of race you can't just exclude one because one ideology thinks it's the right way to achieve "equality".

>idiocy

The term is idiotic as white is colorful, and the other end, black, is the absence of color.

It won't be long until they move to the next word in the euphemism treadmill.

I bet your rear end is absent of colour

FUCKING FINALLY!!!, i knew a thread like this would show up one day, ive unironically hated it since the moment i first heard it, its just so obnoxious, im getting pissed just thinking about it

Attached: RAGE.png (381x400, 22K)

Its easy - pronounce the acronym 'Poc'.

Say it fast and arythmically, like a chook.

>POC poc poc pOC poc poc poc perGARK poc poc PERGARK.

Bingo, instant perjorative

My ass is white as notepad's background

Many colors are only white light which has been broken

Attached: gandalf.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

not when it's controversial

I demand a picture

is that a Rune dagger?

>white is achromatic
depends on if you're working with an additive (visible light) or subtractive color (pigment) spectrum.
In a subtractive color spectrum if you mix all the colors together you get black.
In an additive color spectrum if you mix all the colors together you get white, and also, where there is light, there is no DARKNESS

Agreed.

It's just a way to group all non-whites together as a collective entity in opposition to whites. Who is not a person of colour? Only a white person.

The term isn't even grammatical. Would you say "here's a crayon of colour"? No you wouldn't, it's a coloured crayon. More specifically, it's a brown crayon.

Also it really points out the absurdity of political correct terminology and the "euphemism treadmill" as described by Steven Pinker.

"Coloured person" (grammatically correct) is an offensive, racist term that you aren't allowed to use any more you bigot.

"Person of colour" (grammatical gibberish) is the nice, acceptable term that we progressives have decided that you have to use instead.

So you're feeling left out, is that it? el oh el

fuck off muhammad

Attached: 1520277268594.jpg (587x349, 50K)

No one cares faggot

Clearly the Political Correctness conditioning is strong on you if you can't see past what they're doing.

this
>So you're feeling left out, is that it?

you can tell from experience eh?

sjws are literally robots who cant speak like human beings

Attached: niggs.jpg (540x225, 42K)

what the fuck? racists started it? they started referring to black people as colored so now that we're all okay using it (anyone not white) you guys suddenly think its racist? lol fuck off

How about a bunch of fucking dirty third-world migrants/refugee terrorists come to your country and try to tell how you should talk to them. Go back to your third-world shithole and die.

so basically you dont belong on pol

gtfo nigger

Retard faggot, get hit by a semi and then drown in a puddle.

shut up you slice of ham
fuck you egg head

>people of color
All I see is brown and black. Where are the colors?

Attached: 1502834062715.jpg (640x643, 264K)

>so basically you dont belong on pol
>pol
Oh the irony.

It is honestly a bit racist to lump all non-white people into the same group, as if they aren't different from each other.

This.

The left is racist.

the purpose of the term is to divide white people against everyone else, to make white people the enemy of all non white people
that is it's function

It is retarded indeed, what was wrong with "coloured people"?

No I don't feel left out, I just understand the intent of the term. When somebody says "I'm glad this position has been filled by a person of colour" what they really mean is "I'm glad this position has not been filled by a white person".

PoC means point of contact, if these people had clientele or work they'd know that

Don't be bringing your "facts" and "reality" into this discussion.

POC. POO.
Heh.

This is so racist!

Just imagine if someone came up with a blanket term meant to specifically exclude black people like, say.. "human". Imagine the backlash!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x375, 33K)

Unironically this. It's there to simplify history down to a single perpetrator narative. It's there so a individual bereft of any real identity in a post globalist society can still have a 'struggle' against an oppressor.

It's completely artificial because for most of the world the real tensions are between nearby cultures and ethnicities, not some arbitrary American somewhere.

In Australia we have vietnamese and Chinese immigrants. Despite the pretty costly (from a Vietnamese perspective) war against the west no vietnamese identifies as a 'POC strugling against white exploitation'. Their enemy is the Chinese, the Chinese represensent an immediate extential threat and a domineering linguistic/cultural bloc.

In Africa the Bantu represented as much if not more of a threat to Khoi/san/bush peoples than dutch arrivals.

But these dynamics hold little interest for a post-modernist who wishes to fundamentally undermine the west. Their goal is to cause a type of class-warfare against the most succesful model of goverment, and to do so you have to represent the progenitors of that government as an opressor class.

Attached: 1519744234899.jpg (770x610, 121K)

>Being high-energy enough to laboriously type the / symbol twice.
Come on, Hristo.

Also
>people of colour
Good
>coloured people
Bad
Wtf is the difference?

Are you actually white though? I’d bet 300 shekels you’re not. More of a pink type colour, not pic related.

Attached: D2042E2F-8F07-430D-8B9F-AF8125D6260A.jpg (1278x990, 24K)

That’s great.
>tired these fucking pocs.

As much as I agree, this is semantics and gets us no where, say this to a liberal and watch as they laugh at you

White is a color too

Usage of the term 'poc' indicates a 120 iq ceiling. So be careful how you use the following advice. In situations where you want to use the term
>person of color
It's best to say it the following way
person of
>color

Greentext the color part, because that's the retarded part, that's the part that allows the complex melange of races and cultures to be distilled down into a simple enough concept that liberal arts students can successfully wield the notion.
Always greentext the color part.

bump that all on the floor, bump that

if any of you ever use this term to refer to blacks/pajeets/hajis

kill yourself

don't play their game, play ours

Attached: diversity real.jpg (770x590, 92K)

Why is saying "coloured people" racist but saying "person of colour" isn't? It's just the same words swapped round.

I guess when blacks run out of things to be offended over they will turn on this phrase as well

>be Sadiq Khan
>announce hate crime laws
>overnight all bongs stop saying nigger
*sigh*

give me some more, bump that

Wtf you talking about sushi nigger?

As people of whiteness we need to unite around our own identity and not try to take away the identity of people of color

get the fuck off this board u dog fucking yellow cocksucker. nigger.

Just like how black people are not really black. More of a shit type colour.

bongs are people of color read genetic history. of englandd and british isles u abbo subhumans

Check but being racist is ok now because it's everyone vs whitey and that's good to them.

Did you fail art class?

oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Upfront style, ready to bump now
Pull in the parking lot slow with the bump down
Konvict's got the whole thing bumped now
Step in the club now and wardrobe inbumped now!

Say coloured people and you are a racist bigot from the 50s

Say People of colour your a saint figthing for equality

Pox
People of Crime

that's not how laws work japanon