Can someone give me a quick rundown on why everyone is mad at Trump?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why everyone is mad at Trump?

Attached: IMG_0474.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/03/23/trump-threatens-to-veto-omnibus-spending-bill-over-daca-and-the-border-wall.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally because CNN and other MSM said to be mad at him.

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

Shills.

He promised a wall but won't get one or something

no comped sushi party

he just signed israel's death warrant

Attached: 1520911828471.jpg (961x632, 96K)

They can't handle that Israel #1. Many such cases.

Because the leftyshills wont support the chosen people
we didnt want the wall anyways, what matters is that israel is happy
israel #1
awooooo MIGA

please explain

FOOR DEE CHESSS HURRRUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: magapedes.png (960x768, 280K)

omnibus bil gives dems all they want nothing to support what his base wanted he didn't even try to veto it because probably jewish plus he appointed a deepstate neocon from the war in iraq propaganda pushing.

now rumors are that he can spend the money however he wants but those are PROBABLY just rumors to make trumpers feel like they won on this. I'll believe it when i see it because i want to believe him but this isn't the first time he's done some shady shit that's made me question his loyalty to his base.

He signed away our future. He's a fucking idiot. I voted for him and don't regret it but he fucked up. Anybody who still supports him is either a shill, an idiot, or victim to the sunk cost fallacy. At least he mortally wounded the Republican party.

No more greater israel

>De-arm Israel
>Dismantle its military and MOSSAD
>Place Israel under U.S. and Palestinian control
>Send all Jews to Israel
>Create the world's biggest concentration camp

Attached: 1500263452366.png (1224x612, 174K)

>at least he mortally blady blah blah

which makes the democrats stronger? i'm not one for playing party lines but republitards at least have more value than libtards by far

>creating greater israel by preplanning the border

when i see the federal reserve audited and disbanded i'll believe it

Attached: 1491345233385.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

appointed Bush advisor that helped lead us into Iraq.

>He signed away our future
How?

He is not going to veto omnibus which funds Israel and border security in other countries whilst minisculey funding our borders. Thats why the right is mad. The left will be mad once they realize they approved funding investigations and shit that is going to rape them new holes.

Learn the difference between a Omnibus Bill and a Federal Budget.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

13 trillion dollar spending that provides nothing the right wanted all the left wanted plus creates greater israel after the palastines get fucked

betrayed his voter base (no wall) and gave fucklosds of money to his israeli overlords

lurk more

>Increasing ICE capability
>Increased military budget
>Funds for border wall and security

It was not nothing but the other shit that's in the bill made me puke but he did try to veto. Only after le based madddoggy Mattis pressured him did he sign the bill. He was trying to line item veto but that is highly unlikely. Overall, people have the right to be disappointed.

because he is a rich old elite just like every other fake powerful person except he made a huge mistake in claiming to be one with god and some sort of paragon for mankind/america when his privatized wealth is a blatant contradiction of that fact

Shilling is tiresome bong. It’s too early. Don’t you shills ever sleep?

Attached: 1519147683535.png (1022x731, 643K)

Just about the only thing he's gotten done that lines up with his base was the tax plan. But that tax plan is wholly dependent on the government cutting its spending for it to work. So this bill is the landmine that will cause the tax plan to fail in such a spectacular way. Democrats will rely on the sheep's inability to connect this bill to its failure and declare that Trump and other right-leaning economic plans are inherently JK error. People will eat that shit up cause they don't pay attention and we will have a very hard time to lower or change our tax system again. I feel our chains getting tighter.

okay that's not an explanation, what are those 13 trillion actually going to?

Pure coincidence

it's 1.3 trillion dollar you eneducated retard.

It's already known that Israel has invading plans for Egypt

>I live in the suburbs, of course I'm a retard.
Please educate me, my city man

If you're actually serious and not a troll

Basically, Congress, House and the president have just signed an omnibus spending bill of 1.3 trillion dollars towards various programs and sectors. Problem is, a lot of those money goes to programs and things that goes directly against Trump's agenda such as looser gun control law and border wall. Also funded many Democrat domestic programs. Obviously people are not happy.

He said Mexico sends their rapists to the US because there is no border control. People somehow took this to mean Trump think all Mexicans are rapists.

CLOUD Act
Israel #1

I haven't been following much news lately, especially not US news. It's not trolling, genuinely curious.
Got a link to a kinda neutral news source so I won't get bombarded with "ebil Drumpf" shitty journalism?

>Meanwhile on Sup Forums 2 years ago.

Attached: tpBjb1eUciuBgVhP6QDtnp_o-DJkYd1iwPon7PZ5KAQ.jpg (273x768, 59K)

Cant wait for that fat fuck to get a heart attack and die.

cnbc.com/2018/03/23/trump-threatens-to-veto-omnibus-spending-bill-over-daca-and-the-border-wall.html

Not his fault really, the bill was messed up rushed shit that really stings the fuck out of his base. Still if he can destroy all of the bad shit in the bill the he might win the best president title from his base again.

>They already had 2/3! A veto wouldn't have mattered anyway!
True, but he still could have taken a stand and vetoed it. Make those cucks in Congress come back from their Spring Break to pass it and avoid a shutdown. That would have at least made him look a lot better than this faggy "I'm signing it but I don't like it" speech.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ON WHY EVERYONE IS MAD AT TRUMP?

That would make everybody mad at him for trying to do a government shutdown. Face it, it's lose/lose situation either way.

He's a pathetic bitch who appointed the Bush family and jews to run the country

faggot. shoot yourself in the face you pathetic fuck. nice flag, nigger. kys

>whY dey mad?
POSIIBLE ANSWERS

they lost
social media
cnn
feminizim
sorosjews
racism
soy

Attached: s4ruc.jpg (559x373, 96K)

Thanks
Doesn't really explain how this funds greater israel as some people yell about, but maybe I'm too much out of the loop lately.

he talked to the weird kids who eat lunch in the emo gazebo

Attached: harassment.png (600x762, 471K)

the anger is mostly a response triggered by the cognitive dissonance that is created when ever Trump smashes through the cultural marxism that's been weaponized against the West by a enemy. Who would want to destroy the entire Western world? Its a war

Iran
Daesh (Islamic State)
Saudis
Russia
?????

He proves that the anti-Semitic propaganda is lie and is made up by paid Muslim shills on the ISIS oil money and similar degenerate aggressive organisations.

If Jews behaved according to some malicious plan CNN wouldn't attack fagbook, a company founded by a Jew and CNN wouldn't attack Trump who supports Israel, Jerusalem and has Jewish relatives.

No, the anger is because he just passed Patriot Act for five eyes friends

he just kicked out trannies in the military, so now they really gonna be pissed. but, you have to admit Trump is making shit right. god bless him

bee cuz if wud trnmpfh sed on twiidr

Attached: D579546D-26D7-474B-B948-205C74F5E7B3.png (802x608, 110K)

He broke the 4th amendment even harder

3.5 BILLIONS FOR ISRAEL
1.5 FOR WALL

enough said

i was an intel weenie, first i heard of this. let me read it it and ill give you the straight in 5 min. come back then

the wall is actually prohibited, but we get a billion dollar fence because this country is niggers.

CLOUD Act, it's being obfuscated by misdirection.

Wall is up, she is in jail... what more do you people want?

>puts Israel first
>signs omnibus bill he himself didn't like
>Hillary still walks free
>hasn't had the deep state merc'd
>hasn't destroyed California commies yet
>no wall
>no war on mexico
>no internment camps for niggers and spics
what is there to like? He basically renegged on ALL of his promises.

ok, im back. the five eye thing is complete bullshit, he just firmed up the old commitment to share intel with our partners, a total nothing. I knew it was bs when i heard "5 eyes", i know a 'little" about "intel"

not even using a proxy bitch

This mentality is why these shitty RINOs are able to endure. We need to let the party splinter. No more voting for the lesser of two evils. To do so is itself evil.

Enough. Let a real opposition party splinter off and grow.

>CLOUD Act
tys

Him banning trannies in the military is just a slight step user. If he can rectify all the wrong thing in the bill then that would be god's gift to mankind. He can start by
>Constructing the border wall using the military
>Solve the H1B intake in the bill by decreasing it further than increasing it
>Reduce debt(Highly unlikely what with Congress and Senate)
>Get rid of all retarded gun control law starting with Fix NICS
>Defund PP
>Strip Obamacare 1 by 1 instead of funding it

If he start by doing any of this then he will regain his base's trust but so far the only thing to be proud of is the military fund(Which is irrelevant), Border security, China tariffs and Tranny military ban.

>reaffirmed
No they created new guidelines. Stop milshilling.
You niggers did this same shit 17 years ago. I will not allow you to do it again.

my read is that if you are dumb enough to think privacy exists online then you deserve full wrath of the law

baste

see

There was a massive shill flood yesterday

bottom line Trump is making America number one as in Numero Uno and people get their feelz hurt

So you only believe in the constitution when it suits you. Fuck you and everyone like you.

For being a goddamn faggot. Read his last four tweets and you'll get all the info you need. Mother fucker needs to back track, yesterday and start talking and acting strong again.

Most generous donation to DNC ever.

Attached: blue_wave.jpg (1280x720, 781K)

you guys are pure comedy by now

pretty sure the constitution existed before facebook you dumbfuck

come at me bro

You guys are retarded, did you not learn to read between the lines?
It's all sources out there, if CNN says he spends 1.3 trillion on this stuff it doesn't necessarily mean bad.
Have you ever heard of source analysis / comparison you absolute monglet demanding to be spoonfed by pro-Trump news sources?
You disgust me user.

That's sort of my point. The 4th amendment is smashed by patriot act, then smashed harder by this horse shit. You niggers took an oath, and you've let the 4th amendment be stomped on by domestic actors.

i am /pol and not afraid of defending a great President who is doing what he promised to do.

Attached: mhANX71UuI_90exvt2YfN0axVi1bH74DqB_zKVIwUuI.png (478x768, 240K)

Why? I'm unironically enjoying it, keep being the peasant your two party system told you to be, we don't care.

joke of the world,bitch of jews

wut? youre babbling user, most news sources hate Trump

The only part of the constitution sill alive is taxes and niggers being people.

see

>de-arm

jesus christ.

its the Magatard damage control team

underrated post

Who cares if they hate him or not, it's about facts.
If he spends 1.3 trillion on that stuff do you think all of a sudden CNN proclaims it's 5 trillion, or 0.2 trillion?
You don't even know how to do a proper research you unhinged freak, there is no 'unbiased' or 'neutral' sources, again that's what source analysis and comparison is for.
It's like I'm talking to autistic third graders.

don't you have some migrants to welcome into your wife's vagina?

I unironically believe you ae a russian troll trying to swing sentiment towards america by repeating braindead oneliners. Keep up the good work Ivan.

Hi Ivan.
see

He even said he wasnt 100 percent pleased with the bill, but he also said he wont sign another one. Trumps got this, he knows what hes doing. He is the best man for the job.

Because he is a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Well I'm not fucking giving up. Not ever.

So close to digits, but so far

Trump cucked and betrayed his base...again

>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY
Usa isn't a white country.

HUEHUEHUEHUE
>claiming not to give a shit about US politics
>claiming to enjoy the bantz
>his own country is a crumbling negropolis of rapefugees

tfw

Attached: 1519599921188.jpg (666x728, 126K)