Thoughts on Waco Siege?

Why do people says that it was an illegal raid? What does ATF wants from David Koresh?

Attached: waco siege.jpg (992x414, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holyshitniggerlrn2english.

ATF heard they were making fully-auto lowers for AR-15's from local rumor and decided to raid the place. That simple. They then burned the place to the fucking ground expecting them to run out and everyone died.

Janet Reno pushed for it because Hilldawg wanted it dealt with.
Israel #1

>Why do people says that it was an illegal raid?
because the US government burned children to death on an occult holiday where you are supposed to burn children to death, who ordered the raid? all those same dipships with all the moloch praise in their emails

open satanism in government

>Hilldawg wanted it dealt with.
she was rather disappointed in the quality of walnut emerging from the compound

mossad found Koresh in a hospital in Israel, Koresh thought he was jesus so Mossad sold him to Clinton CIA for one of their moloch sacrifice baby farms

the funniest part about the whole thing is the mossad guy in the hospital in Israel with orders to assassinate Jesus if he shows up

David Kuckesh was standing in the way of Based Bill balancing the budget.

Attached: BasedBill.jpg (602x399, 73K)

I'm from the area (take me 10 minutes to get to Waco) and I heard they were loony as hell from some older folks. But that doesn't mean the FBI didn't fuck up. Pretty scummy of them.

ATF needed a "win" after the massive cock-up at Ruby Ridge. Couple that with a country in an economic recession and budget cuts coming, they needed to be seen as necessary, if not indispensable.

Nobody gets in the way of Based Bill balancing the budget.

Attached: THE DREAM TEAM.jpg (612x409, 38K)

Er ATF. FBI on my mind from all the current events. Gonna sage this post.

FBI was there and definitely influencing events as well, although from most modern histories it seems as though they were acting as a voice of restraint. I'll take that with a huge grain of salt.

Found this pasta from an old thread. You guys agree with this?

Got to love the ATF

A sect of the Seventh Day Adventists broke off.
David Koresh molded this branch into a cult.
ATF suspected they were stockpiling illegal weapons.
Koresh offered to let the ATF inspect their paperwork but the ATF declined.
ATF obtained search and arrest warrants.
ATF claimed Koresh was running a meth lab - they weren't.
Branch Davidians learned about the raid - Koresh said he intended to talk with the ATF.
ATF decided to go through with the raid anyway as planned.

What happens next is up for debate.
>ATF says Branch Davidians shot first
>Branch Davidians say ATF shot first

Branch Davidians called emergency services within a minute of the shooting beginning to ask them to stop shooting.
2 hours of shooting went by.
Local sheriff called a ceasefire - though the ATF readily admitted they were for the ceasefire cause they were running low on ammo.
Branch Davidians let the ATF get the dead/wounded.
6 hours later ATF breaks the ceasefire.

FBI comes in now.
FBI cuts all Branch Davidian contact to outside world.
Some negotiation happens and the Davidians let some children out.
FBI let Branch Davidians make a video but decided not to release it to the public because it would garner them sympathy.
FBI started fucking with them more.
FBI starts driving Bradleys and M728s around, playing music/slaughterhouse sounds all through the night.
FBI cut all water and power.
Koresh ordered more Davidians to leave - they did and were arrested.
Janet Reno and Clinton okay'd the siege.
FBI decides to blow holes in the wall and pump in tear gas.
Sometime FBI fire pyrotechnic rounds despite instructions not to.
Fires started and everyone remaining died.

A month later the site was bulldozed destroying any remaining evidence.

I remember Waco well; I was beginning high school at the time. Completely fucked up mess and everyone knew the feds were in the wrong. Here's a pretty good rundown documentary about the siege, causes, start to finish of the whole thing. It explains a lot, and you'll see some VERY familiar face in politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

the cult burned it down. Theres ayudio

>What does ATF wants from David Koresh?
For you gooks to learn English.
What did the ATF want from David Koresh?

please stop being edgy. I want to know the truth. I'll try my best to improve my english in the future.

Fine.
Here is the reason.
David Koresh and his idiot followers had automatic weapons which is illegal in the US.

The ATF went there with a search warrant to confiscate the weapons.
When they got there David Koresh and the idiots who followed him opened fire on the ATF agents killing a few of them.
So the Federal government came down on them like a ton of bricks.
Blowing the place up and lighting it on fire.
Moral of the story don't fuck with the US feds.
They are held accountable to no one.

>Blowing the place up and lighting it on fire.
>They are held accountable to no one.
sounds like ATF wanting to be its own government. Some of them should have gone to jail for that raid. FBI followed up with a clusterfuck and everybody died. And these are the same morons wanting more gun control?

Not just the ATF but all federal agencies.
They are really never held accountable for their actions.
You hear once in a while about cops being prosecuted bu those are local cops.
I have never heard of federal agents being dragged into court.

You should pay closer attention. One was just arrested in January for rape. Quite a few current and former feds get busted for various crimes, but they don't get much attention.

Why? For starters, ‘tis was Texas after all. Of course they had guns. EVERYONE in Texas has guns. At the time the “militia movement” was a thing. The gun grabbers were pushing “only the militia can have guns” so gun owners were calling themselves militia (sound familiar?). The CLintons and REno freaked out. They knew what “militia” means. They infiltrated militias with more agents than there were actual militias. Militias were still gaining in the PR battle. CLinton had to do something to turn the PR battle around and make an example of knuckle dragging Neanderthals who own guns. So Koresh becomes a “Pedophile who thinks he is God.” Reno burns everyone alive. All gummint agencies are told the enemy of the US are the Militia groups. Pretty much the entire sequence.

The government rarely ever admits when they have done something wrong. It's very possible that they set it on fire.

Attached: David-Koresh.jpg (500x500, 236K)

See Kent State, Ludlow Massacre. They do eventually admit it but there has to be a ten year period to allow people to not care anymore. See also Twin Peaks.