How often do you rewatch a series?

How often do you rewatch a series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watch Hyouka at least once a year.

only thing I have ever rewatched is yuyushiki

almost never. i watch too much anime to rewatch

I don't rewatch a series other than 6 episode OVAs but I'll rewatch an episode of something every once in a while.

This I only rewatched 1/4 of it though

>relisten to Cowboy Bebop on adult swim while facing away to chat on AOL chatrooms or MSN messenger
It has good music

brb, rewatching HenZemi

I rewatch Toradora every Christmas

Eva once a year to keep the rope away

Sometimes yearly. Sometimes bimonthly.

I don't. I like not knowing what is going to happen.

Rewatch bits and pieces or certain episodes but never full series. Prefer to watch even more stuff as otherwise the backlog would never disappear (and it never does, it only grows bigger and bigger)

I rewatched G Gundam once.

Only show I've rewatched is Darker than Black
because I'm a brainlet, but after the time and with the help of user I finally understood what the fuck was going on.

Never.

When I watch a series, I watch it 5 times in a row so that I have it memorized and never have a need to rewatch it.

Not much, just Evangelion once in a while and Oreimo every christmas.

Do you skip through the filler?

I'll rewatch when showing someone a series, but the only shows I've rewatched on my own are Madoka, Mononoke, and Gosick.

rarely
the only time I rewatch is with Sup Forums

I rewatch Haruhi with Sup Forums every christmas.

Once a decade.

>Oreimo every christmas.
me too

No, why would I? Every episode is tons of fun anyways.

I don't watch anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE

Bitch ass bitch

I watch Bartender once a year.

Once a year or so

Rarely ever. Once I seen it and go through the ride, that's it, I move on to the next thing. I honestly don't go and look back unless it has an excellent replay value and quality.

>Every episode is tons of fun anyways.
Except the entirety of season 2 which was horrible in every aspect.

FLCL at least once a year. Plastic Neesan too but that doesn't really count since it's so short.

Never, except when the show’s name starts with ”K-On”.

Sometimes, depends on how much I like the show and whether it has any rewatch value or not. Admittedly, I've rewatched Dragon Ball multiple times. Sometimes not the entire show but just a couple of arcs.

I re-watch Cowboy Bebop every 1-2 years.
Usually with one or more of my 3 best friends.

Usually during christmass break. Sometimes we don't have the time for the whole series.

I try to watch Eva every year or two. I've seen it four times and every time I watch it I notice something new. I've done the same with series I originally saw on adult swim (Bebop, Outlaw Star, etc.) I can't think of many recent shows I'm really interested in seeing again except maybe Kemono Friends if I ever have the time.

Never. I'd prefer to watch 1/10 anime than to rewatch 10/10. I really couldn't stand something that I already saw.

Never, there's too much anime to be rewatching stuff.

I rewatch Haiyore! Nyaruko-san every so often. N-No bully pls.

10/10 seiyuu work
10/10 animation, artstyle and character designs
10/10 OST
Still fun, and if you have read the LN, the butchered story isn't a problem and it shouldn't be in any case.

I rewatch most of Saki like 6 times a year.

I rewatch the second season of DtB every December

HenSemi was fucking great. Those serious episodes came out of nowhere and hit me like a truck.

baccano's the only series I've rewatched and it was nice

Everytime I'm feeling like shit I
re-read OMK.

Me too.

if it comes out on DVD/BD i'll watch shows I like maybe once a year on them rather than scouting through sites to find them
thought I still have a backlog of DVDs I found in a charity shop last year to get through

I've seen Baccano! like five times because it's so easy to show to non-anime people. Everybody likes it.

Yea that's how I've done it too. Showed it to my mom and then watched it with a friend who had never seen it like last year.

I rewatch DBZ (filler included) once every month.

So you spend 4 hours every single day watching dbz?

Atleast a couple of years apart. When I know what is going to happen, I often just can't stay interested, unless it's something i really liked. So I usually wait untill I've forgotten everything but the major plot points.

I used to do this back when I was 12 though, I had the whole DBZ on VHS completely uncensored, that fight with Nappa is something I'll never forget, so much blood everywhere holy shit.

I watch Nichibro's every January.

To be fair, Evangelion is one of the few anime who actually has the depth to be worth watching several times.

I've decided on a new way of watching seasonal anime, but with BDs releasing while the show airs I'm not sure it's any good.
>watch it live
>put it in a special folder
>on the first of every month check for BDrips for all the shows in the folder
>when BD rips come out rewatch it and add them to my archive

I rewatch Initial D 3rd stage in december, clannad every christmas and all gundam at least once every year

>and all gundam at least once every year
how many gundam series are they up to now?

>clannad

Clannad is one I'm almost afraid to rewatch, since I'm pretty sure it won't live up to what I remember. The first season anyway, After Story was better.

What a waste

Most rewatched shows are Arakawa, Zetsubou Sensei, Haruhi, recently rewatched NHK, I don't rewatch as much anymore though, that was mostly 7 years ago when I was 4 years into watching anime

I wish she had actually wet herself.

Never but I think im gonna rewatch Haganai: I don't have many friends.

I rewatch a few shows. GHost Hunt most often. Hyakko, Jurmungand. A handful of stuff.

There's this one thing I do where I make a shitton of mac n cheese every once in a while and rewatch Gunsmith Cats. I call it Kraft'n'Cats night.

I should go do that RIGHT NOW.

My most rewatched show is probably Last Exile, of all things.

i binge watch working from time to time
i have also done so with azumanga daioh, cromartie, syd, and yuru yuri
i love me some high brow humour

My man

I rewatch Mawaru Penguindrum every two or so years.

cowboy bebop sometimes because top comf

Truly a fate worse than death.

Autism.

I watch Yosuga no Sora once a year with my friend, and I reread Game Over, Ore X Yome, and the Genealogy of the Holy War manga every now and again

Pretty often. I'm so tired of the high/middle school harem thing that I often hesitate to pick up most shows, but I still like to rewatch the ones I know I enjoyed.

toradora every christmas tasting the barrel of grandad's 38, wondering if I have the strength to pull the trigger this time

>watching YnS with your friend

>spoiler
Lmao

How does it hold up? I keep meaning to rewatch it, but never find the time.

I've lost count as to how many times I've rewatched pic related.

Hikaru no Go a few episodes a year to get some Go inspiration
Flying Witching sometimes

i rewatch anything that has 24 episodes or less over the year, but if its mainstream then nah

It's how we met, so we rewatch it every year

I only rewatch the ecchi parts

I rewatch both seasons of School Rumble every year around Christmas.

Toradora and Amagami on December while I watch other shows or OVAs whenever I have no internet access.

Almost never.

Coming up on my January rewatch of Eva. It's a great way for me to start off the New Year. Like I always find something new to appreciate. I remember this year I found myself paying a lot more attention to Ritsuko and how she becomes like the mother she hates.

Aside from Toradora and Disappearance with Sup Forums every year I do not rewatch much as I have a large backlog and not enough HDD space to save every show I download. Having said that I did rewatch Madoka this year as I had pretty much forgotten everything from it, I rewatched K-on last year and I think I will annually do Flying Witch.

>all gundam at least once every year
That's fucking impressive if true user. It has taken me almost this entire year to get through four of those.

fug meant the gundam thing for

Toradora every christmas.
NGE, Hyouka and Rokujouma once a year.

I rewatch both busters every year

I make a point to watch Nadesico, Black Lagoon, and Captain Tylor at least once a year.

I've been looking for something like Toradora because watching the same thing twice doesn't do it for me, no other romance anime has invoked the same feelings in me again tho.

>Inb4 lel faggot

Is your friend by any chance, your sister?

My dear brother, I am afraid that I cannot recommend something as good like Toradora. I'm still searching for a romance animus who could possible be as good.

my african american brother lets suffer together

get wasted and watch highlights of pic related annually with my buddy. also yu yu hakushso and yugioh in total every 2-3 years

I reawatch TTGL once a year or more because i'm at 9 count

If I find a show I really, really like I usually end up rewatching it a couple seasons later.

For 15 years straight I rewatched DB, Z and GT and the movies. not gonna do it this year

I rewatch DBZ Kai and GT every summer.