Literally the only anime I watched lately with zero complaints from me
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2ksX48PBQY
twitter.com/maruyama_kugane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the new volume out yet?

Jesus Christ.
How could you possibly write that without cringing to death?

>...
>Season 2 when?!
>Discuss
That's the dumpest OP I've seen in quite a time.

Seriously is it that fucking bad?
I'm not a native English speaker
I will commit seppuku for my sins.
abandon thread everybody.

soon youtube.com/watch?v=p2ksX48PBQY

Am i missing out? i've read the first chapter and it was basically plus tons of other isekai stuff so i dropped it, does it get better?

It does get better

it gets better then worse briefly then way better

>Am i missing out?
No.
>does it get better?
It doesn't, and that's the reason why we have at least three 600+ threads per day when Nigel is translating.
Now go and read something you really like.
Seriously, it's not exactly super-mainstream appeal thing, so chances are you would not be satisfied after reading it.

> nigel
I've seen this name a few times. Not sure who is this guy

He's apparently a dude that decided to be /Overlord/'s personal Moses, and make the 40 day venture upon the mountain every time a new book is out, so that he may deliver people the good news.

No idea beyond that though. A week or so ago I heard about him, and assumed "Nigel" was some sort of convenient index on the internet that scores Japanese books by what level of Kanji they use. Which I still believe would be a really useful index to make, considering Japan already has like 5 or 6 levels of Kanji difficulty.

>KYS
Kill yourself.

Tell me about Albedo, what if she was still a slut?

read the LN

She's only a nympho

Thanks

literally next season
PV was already released IIRC

Yeah but Nazarick is lacking on dicks, and the only functional ones are occupied or away from Nazarick, makes me thinks she would put Nazarick in danger to search for NW cocks on her spare time.

Ask high-profile mage to summon someone with a dick, problem solved.

I'm confused on one thing, are naturally-spawned undead that occur in places tainted heavily by death the reanimated corpses of the many who died there, or do they just wholesale spawn out of thin air, with the bodies of the dead still being underground?

Nice.

>Titus: sorry Albedo-sama the only dispossable summon scrolls left are for magical beasts

>Yeah but Nazarick is lacking on dicks
I actually Like this fact even though Momon Doesn't actaully have a dick I don't like having many dicks around him would feel like he is getting cucked...

No one should fuck anyone in the tomb unless one part of it is Momon.

>read
No, thanks.

>Implying

It's a pseudonym that that hacker Sup Forums uses.

Im sure the only one getting some is Shalltear, but /u/ doesnt count.
Either that or try to entice Aura's pets or the Lizardmen on the sixth floor, does succubi pheromones work on males of all species?

>naturally-spawned undead
No such thing exists in the new world.

can someone answer me, HOW WILL AN ELDER LICH FUCK ALBEDO??? CAN HE EVEN FUCKING REPRODUCE ANYMORE??? WHAT DOES A LICH DICK LOOKS LIKE??? these are very important questions, pls no trolls.

He has no Dick.

This is some serious speedreading skills right here.

Nope. Its one of my favorite series, but its impossible to like it if you dislike isekai. Its the most important aspect of the series.

>HOW WILL AN ELDER LICH FUCK ALBEDO???
She came or almost came after he felt her tits through clothes for a while.
>CAN HE EVEN FUCKING REPRODUCE ANYMORE???
I doubt it.

>>CAN HE EVEN FUCKING REPRODUCE ANYMORE???
Both Albedo and Demiurge seem to think Ainz siring an heir is a natural possibility for him, and they're both extremely intelligent people. Of course, that could just be them assuming nothing is impossible for a Supreme Being, but magic can solve a lot of problems.

The lizards will get most of the budget, they are working hard on the army and atmosphere for t.

then why the fuck do they talk about heirs over in the lich headquarters? Was it just a dumb gag? Also Albedo is getting hornier by the second, without any way of satisfying her, she'd get crazier and crazier, eventually endangering the HQ.

Same here. Watched the first ep and read the first chapter. Most boring isekai yet.
Main character has no goal. Is OP from the beginning so no progression (which is my favorite part of isekais). A billion characters introduced all at once, none of them interesting . Just awful storytelling.

Why did they adapt this shit and not an isekai that is actually interesting such as Kumo or Re:Monster

Fuck this. I've read discussion in order to get the appeal but all you fuckers talk about is how that bitch wants to bang him.
Like this is blowing anons' minds for some reason.

You really should. Its very good, Overlord is the light novel that got me into light novels. Now i spend more time reading lns than watching anime.

They were LARPing also what this user said

Yes.

You convinced me user I will give it a try

There is one thing I dislike about this anime: it's pay to win. Literally.

>No, thanks.
What, are you illiterate beyond the 5th grade level.

Wut

>against all odds, we got a second season
>it's just Lizards and Climb: The Animation
Honestly feeling pretty mixed on this.

Has there been any news on when a 2nd season is due?

He's saying that the reason Ainz Ooal Gown won his fight against Shalltear is because he had a shitload of overpowered items that he had bought with real money. This means that the game is essentially pay to win.

We've already discussed everything to death and we're chilling while waiting for the new content.
If you want to probe the thread to get a general feeling of a book, come back when we have a new content.
I think it would be January of February.
Anime S2 doesn't count, since it will be something most us have read at least three times, so we would probably discuss the animation quality and the amount stuff Madhouse has butchered.
In short: 4X, world building, slow pace of a story, attention to details, often classical Greek tragedy patterns(but MC and his crew are gods), politics and(imo) fantastic characters.

Ainz will kill a Dragon Lord and steal his polymorph magic with Dark Wisdom, but it will take a while before he can transform into a humanoid, so Albedo will have to wait unless she wants demon cubs instead of demon babies.

Not OP, but early 2018 I believe.

also this

I thought polymorph was more of an illusionary magic, but even so how does the passing of genes work when under polymorph? For example, are the genes passed the ones of your polymorphed form or your real form? will we see baby skellies? ...maybe im overthinking anime magic...

Muruyama talking about S2
I think
twitter.com/maruyama_kugane

>Overlord short story in jan 2018
This can't be So-bin drawing right? Looks terrible

>he had a shitload of overpowered items
>One time use quick equip item
>Naberal has infinite use quick equip item as her standard gear
>Same one Shalltear has
>Casting time reducer
>vs Resurrection item that shalltear has
Ainz fought Shalltear with his 4th rate gear and won.

>twitter.com/maruyama_kugane
>So I want you to look forward to naked VS nakedness!
Are we Kill la Kill now?

You have a very shitty taste in anime, for real

well Ainz is always naked

I think the point was more that these items were bought rather than what their power level was. The question is, can he get these items from the game world or are they only available from the cash shop?

Anything outside of that involved with the tomb cannot be used I believe.

He was only naked when he hugged Clementine (so lewd that the anime and manga both only dared to just use his standard clothed appearance for it), in the ultra-lewd slime bath scene, and in the sauna, IIRC

Bare bones

The threads are admittedly circlejerky as fuck, but its kinda cosy at the same time. I was pretty butthurt over the ending of the last vol, but I'll still come back for the next one. I enjoy the threads as much as the content itself.

They're linked to megadeath events, rather than corpses. So when a load of people die in brief succession (i.e. a battle) then it creates a lot of negative energy, which in turn attracts and creates the undead.

Well to be fair I don't think he can access the cash shop anymore, which makes those item even more unattainable for everyone else, which in turn makes them even more relatively overpowered. God-like world altering power beyond the comprehension of the natives. (at least as far as i know)

Dragonic Poly is a full on metamorphis. think Zeus and Leda - it makes half gods, not half swan gods.

ooohhh Tashikani. Naruhodo. Wakarimashita. Sounotouri.

>she will be fine
she will be fine
>she will be fine
she will be fine
>she will be fine
she will be fine
>she will be fine

Is that owlbear cum?

So anons who have read the whole lot: What do you guys think of the latest volume re. Ainz character growth?

I know a lot of people were hoping that Ainz was beginning to gain some more agency, and shed some of his beta suzuki characteristics.

>Ainz uses polymorph and turns into a blonde Chad god
>Albedo gives birth to a pair of chink babies

She literally will be, Maruyama isn't going to make someone so appealing and sympathetic and then kill them off. He does that to characters we either outright despise or think of as foolhardy and misguided. See: Lizardmen.

Maru is a nip supremacist.

It's the Slime bathing him from volume 8.

>Arche
>Evileye dont deny its coming

She fits the type. Maru has a fetish for making blonde lolis suffer.

Not a loli!

>who is Ninya
>who is Arche
Im scared, user

Maruyama Kugane-chan (11 years old)
@ maruyama_kugane
Overload / TV anime official
everyone. Lizardman is basically naked, so white haze must be covering the screen all the time!

Oh is he talking about sunbeams haha

Editor-san is our only hope.

>can't just ragequit Overlord if Neia dies because there's no other work of fiction with a skeletal lich as the main character to serve my needs

I've been writing one.

Well, I say that, I've just been fucking around doing fantasy worldbuilding. Its fun.

Can someone explain to me how he killed pic related?
What's with the clock thing!

>Tanya dies
>"ehh the nurse is Japanese? did I get reincarnated back into Japan?"
>"hand it over to me Narberal"
>Ainz: *holds baby salary man* call me daddy
>"SONZAI X!"

Read the novels dingus

I'd love to hear about it. I'm willing to put up with a lot of shit from Overlord because of its unique niche. Granted, it's honestly a good series, but it has a lot of ridiculous bullshit I wouldn't tolerate from something else.

Also who is this character you posted?
Is this the adventurer that Momon gave the potion to and later shaltear mindfucked?

Read the novels dingus

Seriously, she has a nice father-daugher dynamic going on with Ainz. She is one of the more fun characters to follow and it would be a real waste for her to just die.
After all, Neia betraying the Holy Kingdom and becoming the Archerdine or something will be a far more interesting development

Jesus Christ, read the books

I on the same boat, honestly it's extremely hard to find a good necromancer story where the necro isn't just fodder for the hero to kill on ep 3, much less a lich. And even in this case it doesnt focus on the lich part at all (understandable i guess, it was simply a race choice in a game)
I'm not the other writing user but im also writing lich such (tho it focus mostly on how the character became a lich)

kek