Do you like Sword Art Online?

Do you like Sword Art Online?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5O3Cta6sAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well Sinon and Argo are cute so I'm gonna have to go with yes.

I wonder what was the tipping point between thinking it was a really mediocre series and downloading all the franchise's OP/ED and buying the games.

Not really. I like the girls though.

This is now a smug thread.

More like Sinon's ass online

Sinon is the best so.

I like it, yeah.
Can't wait for Season 3.

This is by the tawawa guy right?

I like Sinon and the abec illustrations, but that's about it.

best girl

>Nu-male Kirito design

I like the girls and the dub

Who's Player Two supposed to be?

No. It wasn't written very well and none of the characters were likable.

The same thing happened to me except I haven't played the games yet.

SAO>Elves>gun gale online>>>>mother shit and the amazing aids

Yes.

Eugeo, Kirito's new bestfriend and pseudo-childhood friend.
Expect Season 3 to attract all the fujos.

I do. It's become a little nostalgic series to me now since it was one of my first anime.
Ordinal Scale reminded of that time I first watched SAO. Especially the OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5O3Cta6sAw

No, but I loved Sinon's Ass Online.

I was surprise how conformable was Asuna with Kirito flirting with Sinon. Maybe she is into that or wants a threesome.

Asuna basically forced Sinon into being her friend so fast, it bordered on creepy. There was someone who said it was probably to dissuade her from pursuing Kirito, like how Liz gave up cause she didn't want to compete with a friend.

Of course, Sinon is still pretty daring even if she doesn't intend to seek a serious relationship, with how she told Kirito to "think of me whenever you use this sword" or when she kissed him while he was comatose and Asuna was watching.

We all know Asuna is pressuring him into diddling Suguha and perverting her enough for au-paire play.

No but Glop Glop has good doujins

my headcanon is Asuna likes letting them think they have a chance, to make it more satisfying when she wins

I got caught up in the mobage for a little while, but I found it had very little play value if I couldn't whale.

I liked the first one, then the idea got old and boring

not as bad as everyone claims it to be but not great either.

But the concept of being stuck in a video game existed long before SAO.

I'm pretty sure there were Newgrounds Flash animations about it in 2004.

I certainly do!

The doujins are great for shure!

A1 should be burned to the ground and Kawahara should be flayed alive for it. Anime is much the poorer for it.

>Muh elitist 3 deep5u taste hipsters
Maybe you should get into

it is extremely mediocre but someone who hasn't watched a lot of anime might like it

> not knowing there a full SAO mango with tawawa's smug faces

All SAOs are waifu material. AIDS and imouto are the best!

So why is Suguha so against swimming? Also why do they have their AR on at the pool.

Some childhood trauma that was suddenly revealed in the Extra Edition OVA, where she apparently almost drowned as a child.

>tfw alice's design is revealed before the anime is even out

So much potential doujins...

I think they enlarged shenonstop's teats though.

Post Strea

SAO is an idoru grp!

Ah. I forgot the cheerleaders.

Muh waifu is so bitch.

Yes.
The girls and music were all good.

>that shinobutt
Would wreck

>au-paire play
Is that like a ménage à trois?

they had pictures in the LN you know...

The progressive manga, at least. Rest of the franchise, not so much.

My thoughts on it:
______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ no ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ___________

The augma is fucking stupid. There's no way it could have full-dive or even the sort of AR capability it's showing in the movie.

But it did.

Ordinal Scale's story was dumb overall.
I like SAO and know that a lot of things about it are pretty out there, but Ordinal Scale was just breaking so many ruled that were already established in the series, It's insane.

>that ponytail Asuna
Nice

No, not really. A friend from another country wanted to watch with me back in 2012 and I really didn't care for it. The whole experience was kind of awkward.

The first arc was watchable.

The story is good, but the concept is 20x better... i like cool technology... (not sure if the cool concept made me think the story is good... also an artist, so maybe good art made me think it was good...?)

I do.

Progressive manga is great, AGGO is alright as far as LN's go. But i can't vouch for the rest of the franchise.

No, but I absolutely love Sinon.

Is it worth watching only for the fanservice?

Sure. You may skip past the shitty parts if you want.