Kaibutsu Oujo

It’s back, more hime-sama adventures.

Whoa, time to dust off some ancient memes!
of which I have none

Meh. It kinda overstayed its welcome the first time around.
Didn't spider goddess get her own spin-off? I never bothered checking that out either.

Yeah, but will anyone be translating it?

The LN/Manga whatever is still ongoing?

Why? The battle for the throne ended already

People weren't going for the author's other works, so he went with the safe bet.

yeah,but I heard it ended like a year or two,we just haven't gotten it all translated,he has a detective manga ongoing,so I wonder if he is going to do 2 manga at the same time

I hope there's less time travel this go around

Easy stuff to make it popular again. Throw away the MC and make Not!Archer MC the new MC

Shame, Kako and Naqua den are great

I liked his cheerleader manga

The detective one was axed years ago too, he just finished his recent series Avarth too so he’s free now.

Maybe it's my bad memory but the artstyle has actually devolved instead of improved with this guy?

He's geometry has always been simple so with author wear and tear which lessens the details, the simple geometry becomes more obvious.

He has very distinct angularities in his anatomy which while being one of his distinguishing traits isn't actually a positive from a critical point of view.

It’s gotten a bit more clear and sharper actually and he admitted he can’t draw girls well.

So it’s only me who liked this series then? I guess he’s wrapping things up for that revamped Kaibutsu Oujo and now I am sad

Just finished reading the chapter. They wake up in a house with amnesia and being hunted down by invisible people. They locked all them in to burn them alive as revenge for something Hime did. Somehow they get along despite no recollection of who they are outside of what race they are. Then Sawawa tells them their names and Hiro recalls being run over and bought back to life to serve Hime. I was expecting a direct sequel or sorts but this could be interesting if they just reset the whole thing and take it somewhere else.

How'd this series do in the States? Didn't the anime get dubbed?

HNNNNNNNNNGH!

To address your questions, I have no idea.

nobody know about it when it aired from my internet interaction at that time,so I doubt anyone know it got dubbed

Nice, more Riza

Sekirei
Ichigo 100%
Kaibutsu Oujo

Who's the next failed creator going back to the series that earned them a fatter paycheck?

It was by madhouse so it probably sold okay.

cool

too bad about the authors other series. were any of them translated?

So many years, and still makes me hard

That's a wuss move.

when it comes to you livelihood you'd probably think a little different.

I just hope he injects nipples into it like he dd with his other stuff. I need the sister maid now.

Fuga.

That's great. All the girls were good and even Hiro was likeable so hopefully it's as enjoyable as the original was.

>reboot
Please no.