One Piece

Only 3 more days to see her unleash her full power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1J3J1C3qifk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will WCI become as long as Dressrosa?

Smoothie is actually the Buggy of BM pirates and bluffed her way through her position

How do you feel about the fact that amongst the Supernovas, Oda has stated Drake has a hobbyist interest in Astrophysics, Blackbeard likes historical research, and Urouges hobbies include lovemaking and drinking?

>
>Be Robin
> be treated as a monster by everyone for life
>Go through puberty being hated and despised by all
>have same desires for sex and romance as all people
>Forced to be an assassin and kill to make a living
>Work for evil jerks for years
>Join crew of nice pirates
>One of them is cute young chef
>Is nice at all times
>Constantly makes delicious treats
>would literally fight and army and die for a chance to fuck
>saves your life
>rest of the crew are asexual/gross monstrosities
> cute chef Is always trying to get some
>Not fucking him
Face it fags Sanji and Robin have definitely fucked. Probably a lot.

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA.

No

thats a dumb hat

and we already seen her power.

No.

Yes

>gross monstrosities
good thing robin has a fetish for gross monstrous things then uh

If Smoothie jobs to Carrot she will be THE laughingstock of the arc, but at least that's better than a door

No

Cute but not nakama

Blueno should be fighting smoothie.

Robin would let Luffy teabag her before she gave Sanji a piece.

She din't job to a door and no one is going to defeat her.

Smoothie pls

>Sanji
>ever getting puss

I could see Luffy impregnating Hancock before that happens.

Also no.

Sanji will get Pudding’s jelly puss.

It's the truth. Compote and her will chase them away at the end.

i'm just gonna post the only tolerable guy from wano that we've met so far

What about Rizou?

Will we see more raizo clones in wano? I wanna see a rebecca clone kunoichi but less crybaby.

There is no possible way for Raizou to be tolerable with the design Oda gave him. Never seeing his ugly giant head again would make OP better.

You are a lame guy.

Sanji has been inside Robin. And not just because of Laws power if you catch my meaning

>ALL CHARACTERS HAVE TO LOOK COOL TO ME TO BE COOL

You guys are ready for Kanjuro to animate Carrot's drawning? It's going to be fun.

There is no possible way for Ivankov to be tolerable with the design Oda gave him. Never seeing his ugly giant head again would make OP better.

Luffy doesnt have sex. He Only acts attracted to women to impress Usopp.
Sanji is the only suitable candidate for Robins cougar lust.

/\/ []

No

Exactly. At least Ivankov has the ability to radically change his appearance.

I sucked my fathers cock last night and I'm sad

K

You know what, Rebecca is my waifu now. Fuck you.

Could Teach be a survivor of Ohara?
He's interested in history and there was that picture of him as a kid where he was alone and crying

Ohara citizens weren't the only island of people in the whole OP world that would be interested in history.

Wanna talk about it?

Idk if you are AntiSanjis or jealous Robinfags or what.
Give me one reason why Robin wouldn't fuck Sanji

1. No

Rebbecca is a pure young virgin if thats what you look for in a waifu.
Sanji probably wasnt the first person Robin even fucked. She is over 30.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

No clear evidence that they had sex. You just putting them together. Where is the pics with Nami and Sanji.

Everyone remember to do your best to appreciate Penguin today!

bege got himself caught, what's the next step of his master plan?

>1. No
That's a reason why you want to avoid the question, try again or admit it's entirely posible that Robin fucks Sanji on the side

>caught
He's going to defeat everyone.

God I hope so!

There arent nearly as many pictures where Sanji and Nami are together.
Nami is a bitch to Sanji when he flirts with her. Robin is always nice and accepting of his affection. Nami is probably a lesbian.

Remember when the marines had him surrounded?
That.

How many Naruto tributes will we get in Wano

He's going to activate his ship's castle mode and fuck all the WCI Navy easily

Honestly I hope this. Oda has hinted at more naval combat going to be involved, so this could be his chance to whip that good shit out and show how Bege is a military powerhouse

He'll have Sanji reveal himself and 'kidnap' Pudding. They'll take the cake to his ship so the BMP won't be able to sink them with cannonballs.

CONFESS!!!

What manga are you a refugee from?

Detective Conan, fucking 7-week break

None. I started reading through OP at the same time as three others. OP is the only one that is still going at this point.

One Piece. When chapters out I bail from this shithole

you wont like my answer

The One Piece anime. Started in maybe 2009, started reading the manga when Marineford was ending, unfortunately got into the manga right before the timeskip so Oda blueballed me with fucking 4 weeks of waiting. I was completely hooked and was praying for the days to go by.

One Piece has always been my favorite. Not my first though. I guess i'm a Dragon Ball refugee.

What other manga do you fags read from WSJ weekly? I only like Dr. Stone enough to keep up with it. Neverland and BnHA turned out to be really disappointing, so I droped those.

stuck with one piece since the very beginning. in fact i tried other shonen (bleach, naruto, soul eater, snk, ...) but immediately dropped them, none of them had kept me enough interested in the story or characters like one piece did since the very first volume i bought

Timeskip was fucking terrible, atleast they didn't go on a huge hiatus like on Naruto.

Best chapter in a while. Every character was based, even Chiffon and her dad.

I pretty much read most of the things on the front page cause why not.
Gintama, Jagaan, Neverland, BnHA, Black Clover, Dr. Stone, Vinland Saga. Those are probably ones that I consistently read whenever there's a new chapter.

>Timeskip was fucking terrible
The wait? Yeah, I agree. Worst part is that the anime had no breaks so my friends that were anime only didn't have to wait at all. I was really pissed.

Mahou Sensei Negima!
One Piece became my main around 2003ish.

None. One Piece was my introduction to manga. Im guessing I started reading some time during Water 7.

What would happen if Perospero ate Ivankov 's devil fruit?

Bnha, Sns and We can't learn.

Shut it!

yeah chiffon has grown on me a lot

>Jagaaaaan.
Anyone is translating it? I liked that a lot.

He'd die.

>I was really pissed.
Anime was even throwing Naruto's post TS character design on the last ending of the first part. Fucking unfair.

I actually don't know. I read it when MS was translating it but I haven't actually looked up other sites to know if it's still going.

I missed listing Seven Deadly Sins and Ippo too.

At this point i dont mind. The BG pirates are pretty cool

An hiatus would have certainly improved the dogshit pacing though

Enlighten me on this Naruto hiatus. I was never really into Naruto and only saw the first part, when they're all kids, when I was super young. I only started the manga when Madara was starting to fuck everyone, I think. Really late.
And I was talking about the One Piece anime in that post.

Has BM hit menopause?

Just kidding she won’t be my waifu.

Even so, he lusted for nami and it did not stop him.

Not a lot, I hope.

Man you are desperate. Not sure why when Sanji has Pudding, Violet, and Ishilly that hot mermaid.

Robin literally did not use Sanji's name for like 2 arcs or so. Apparently he wasn't important enough to Robin. Meanwhile Robin would use Luffy's name. and made sexual references the entire time. She wanted Luffy to take "responsibility" and she looked at Luffy while saying "she liked lively people." Face it, the only argument that Sanji has is that Sanji is the ship's butler.

Should have Perospero shown Nami to the shower rooms?

In other words, you admit that Luffy's only disadvantage is that he's not interested. YOU CAN'T STOP THE PIRATE KING'S HAREM. YOU JUST CAN'T.

youtu.be/1J3J1C3qifk

I hope that fag killed himself.

this

Ok, guys but... Which one was your favorite? Be honest.

Well the wait from Naruto to Naruto Shippuden was beastly, I don't really remember how long it was. But once One piece reached it's timeskip It took 4 weeks which seemed like an unbelieavably short time comparing with Naruto's

Bleach for a while until OP started catching my attention better.

From the Big 3? The only good one, wan pis. I like Nardo more that Bleugh.

Me too, Shipping flooded threads was the worst time for me.

What do you think of Perospero x Linlin?

No.

Bruh, from that pic it looks like Robin is inside of Luffy. As expected that Robin is after that monkey dick.

One punch man.
One piece was just above in the listbox. I misclicked.