The skyking fags we're right

thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/24/03/2018/US-hostility-means-Iran-must-boost-China,-Russia-ties-official

Ah fuck.

Attached: 1494287710311.jpg (800x850, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/archive/201803
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission_interview_transcript.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your future death for Israel will not be forgotten.
Israel #1

Iran is always on the table.

The ironic thing is that Iran pretty much runs Iraq and has a big influence on Syria. Israel is pretty much backed into a corner, and there's no way the "Israel first" Dems and Repubs won't try to change that.

There's no way it won't end in nuclear weapons release on a tactical level (naval battles off Syria with Russia and Eastern European invasions from Russia), then strategic.

How are you more retarded than us?
Literally short bus tier statemrnt

iran war was always happening, here's how it will go according to an interview

iran will be attacked by israel and the U.S, biological weapons will be used that will target work on only certain races (musliims), china will want to defend its ally and get involved, they will be baited into a nuclear conflict, israel will fire first and be sacrificed in the process, china will be completely wiped out by nuclear weapons, the nuclear exchange on western countries will be used to impose martial law and enslave the people

china is currently the largest threat to the elders of zion, they will be destroyed the same way japan was destroyed in ww2 and for the same reason, because jews cannot cross the species gap and control these countries from within so instead they must destroy them

70% of the worlds population will be wiped out by 2030

Attached: freemasonry.jpg (350x364, 36K)

WE

Attached: d20.jpg (469x533, 36K)

should i build my comfy bunker now?

WAZ

SKYKANGZ

why can't i view this entire thread

Now is not the time to feed into propaganda and succumb to baseless authority and fear. I believe as a human race there is nothing to really fight against with each other as long as we stop acting like fucking animals killing and raping and stepping over each other

>he thinks he can march into any country with no one to stop him

>implying I ever said anything even remotely like that
I actually said quite the opposite, I believe in countries working together on a global scale but more or less keeping to themselves. I just don't believe in living in fear and constantly being paranoid about being on the verge of war and Armageddon ya feel me?

hmm a bit yeah

I mean it makes sense right? I dunno, you're entitled to your opinion of course. Hope you're finding peace in your day to day life user.

ihr.org/archive/201803

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission_interview_transcript.html

this is the interview, its not the anglo-saxon misson but more jew/new world order niggers

Lets go my fellow anglo brethern we will have to die in another pointless war because of a long nosed sand dweller HOORAY #MAGA plz UPBOAT

You decide what table there is, and you end up on it.

War on Monday

Attached: rOhvXZQ.jpg (400x267, 20K)