Comfort-cuck Millennial Woes BTFO'd

Varg took a shit over your wannabe boomer failed e-celeb and it's wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdeFZ2r2Hws

Attached: 49853594.jpg (1262x692, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Varg Play monster girl quest

>Calling out all the good goyim supporting (((status quo))) again
Varg may be autistic, and I may disagree with many things he says, but I admit that he is very wise man and worth more than all the world's (((Alt-right))) e-whores like spencer or peterstein combined.

Grow up

Attached: Comfort cuck.jpg (1156x702, 197K)

varg is a meme for a reason

Attached: 1519658317417.png (1799x1015, 1.04M)

>Has some antics
>But at the same time dispenses red pills on a most fundamental things in nature that have been jewed out of modern goy's mind to enslave him
I will pick him over any of CIA niggers wanked here anytime.

Attached: 1514728470026.jpg (905x787, 238K)

Varg does not value Western Civilization. He doesn't want to see Civilization in general preserved; he wants a world where it's all collapsed and we're all living in the woods worshipping tree spirits or whatever. He made a video all about it: youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Looks like Varg is getting SIEGE-pilled

Attached: On Lemmings.png (1468x7317, 792K)

You think Woes or Spencer "value western civilization"? Latter is a fed, but ultimately both of them are power hungry faggots and comfort cucks at their core.

Richard Spencer does have kids, though. Or at least a kid so far. He just rightly keeps that sort of thing out of the spotlight.

He as well as his vargtards ignore any criticism of his philosophy, they're utterly delusional and don't understand that primitivism will only weaken our ability to survive as a race. His denial of genetics is also funny but I think even his followers understand how retarded he is on that subject.

Someone here said that he had one daughter in Norway but never seen her because he then went to jail, and she didn't want to have anything to do with him. Is that true ?

Excessive comfort leads to decay, and severing yourself from nature is even more so. George Lincoln Rockwell has very good passage on that in chapter 3 of 'White power", explaining that modern man basically got jewed into marxism and equality due to never dealing with natural order of things firsthand.
It doesnt mean that technological progress should be abandoned in vital spheres such as energy exploitation, warfare or space exploration, idea is that excessive comfort is a deathtrap that turns you into a emasculated soyboy who'll get rekt by inferior races by their only virtue of being more used to struggle.

very true

Attached: file.png (500x375, 371K)

>My wannabe boomer failed e-celeb took a shit over your wannabe boomer failed e-celeb and it's wonderful.

The comments that Vargtards make on his youtube videos always give me a good laugh, they love to suck his dick. Truly a pathetic group of people.

Damn, she's a qt

>that excessive comfort is a deathtrap that turns you into a emasculated soyboy who'll get rekt by inferior races by their only virtue of being more used to struggle.

This is not true, the primary factor that allows other races to overcome us is a higher birthrate and the (((propaganda))) which is used to dismantle any counterstrategies to their biological advantage.

Woes is a NEET
Varg is a NEET

Really, they're the same

>and the (((propaganda)))
>No farmer, who bred chickens, cows, dogs, etc., and saw the natural inequalities in all the rest
of Nature could be convinced of the crazy lie that breeding means everything in all the rest of
creation but nothing among humans.
>But the man born under anesthetics in a hospital, nursed out of a glass bottle, raised on
cement and asphalt instead of grass and forests, fed out of cans and packages, and
"educated" 100% out of books with no contact with the hard realities of Nature, could be and
has been led to believe that "there are no such things as breeds of men".
>The forgers set about their endless repetitions of this LIE, which they now press upon us as
such an "accepted fact" that any questioning of that "fact" is prima facie evidence that the
questioner is himself a "bigot", "hater" and finally a ''Nazi''.

>civilisation in a 'wheelchair'
>a bonfire is a 'wheelchair'
>a stone axe is a 'wheelchair'
>the beaver's dam is a 'wheelchair'
>the bees' hive is a 'wheelchair'

Where does it end?

Nice bait retard

Varg is such a feminist moron

No really, what is it? Agriculture? Is that the first unacceptable step? What are you going to do, kill anyone who plants seeds or gathers animals for future convenience?

Varg is a retard.

Holy shit you're actually retarded. What are you even talking about? Varg has said that knowledge on agriculture will never be lost. That's why he gets triggered when people call him an anarcho primitvist.

Richard Spencer has 2 children and I believe a third on the way.

>that technological progress should be abandoned in vital spheres such as energy exploitation, warfare or space exploration
Varg is anti civilization. Good luck developing any of these without it.
Wonder what he thinks of genetic engineering kek

Then he has no way to prevent the invention of the 'wheelchair'. Post-agrarian human society is:

>technological advancement
>population boom
>reach carrying capacity
>population stabilises
>technological advancement
>population boom
>and so on to post-industrialism

So technological advancemnt is fine as long as it is a technology that won't be forgoten? Kek What?

Borderline cult behavior. He used to delete comments so this is the result I guess

Man, I really love /leftypol/ Richard Spencer memes. I haven't seen them posted in a while.

Definitely

>posts behind Nazi flag
>D&C rhetoric
Go neck yourself leftyfag

>screenshot from a varg vikernes video
>leftypol

you must be new here

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

urbanization was the big one.

>technology that won't be forgoten
The problem is written language.

Varg isn't right a lot of the time, but he was right today.

Attached: 1518825264939.jpg (600x900, 160K)

>varg
>the biggest loser in the alt-right
>goes after giant alt-right teddy bear on youtube, because nothing to lose and if you don't purity spiral soon then you might have to beat your wife instead
8/pol/ please leave

Attached: 1482885645324.jpg (698x1284, 286K)

>muh purity spiral
Is purity a bad thing? Why do you not want to purify and strengthen white people?

>is purity a bad thing
>purity
>purity spiral
>purity
low IQ vargposter detected. i like how you immediately deconstructed a phrase that conveys a very specific thing in a specific context to something completely different, like a post-modernist in heat or alternatively a retard who doesn't know what words mean.

There is no such thing as a purity spiral. It's Jewish concern shilling. Fuck off.

>there is nothing wrong with being a big faggot that can't meet his own standards. it's boogeyman rhetorical dick snapping. please leave me be.
you're a tool, my guy.

Varg is not a NEET, you fucking NEET.