I'm not a Christian, but I'm trying to be. Just starting my day. Anyone want to pray with me pol?

I'm not a Christian, but I'm trying to be. Just starting my day. Anyone want to pray with me pol?

Attached: 7239abae961499fbf3084339c69051441b19d115621acebe6da526bc1542379d.jpg (469x359, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/VeritasForum/videos
youtube.com/user/FixedPointFoundation/videos
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh not really but I respext your right to exercise your religion

I'm an atheist but I've come to accept Christianity as the foundation of western values. I don't want you to accept something you don't want to, just give a moment to relish in what you have.

Unless you are some 80 iq shitskin there really isn't much of a point. Just larp as one and respect mother nature.

And just hope you'll find some way today to better yourself, and your neighbors

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our Daily Bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from Evil.

welcome to phase 1. see u in church soon. god bless

>Dear daddy God Kike, give me presents, good luck, fix everything shitty in my life, and save me from evil pagans. Amen

Attached: 1493842252297.jpg (960x672, 78K)

Attached: 1395705768771.jpg (251x239, 13K)

Right on
Praise the Lord
We all woke up again today
God loves you
Jesus forgives

Idk if this is a larp but thank god for the opportunity to use your free will and breath today. That’s all I thank God for I don’t ask for anything because God knows my needs and wants. I thank him for life

There ain't enough prayers on God's green Earth to pray your level of gay away faggot. At least you're used to being on your knees.

Attached: 1469610841591.jpg (640x1040, 219K)

can someone tell me why people want to be christian. what is the impulse that religion is fulfilling here

I dont mean to be cynical, or a dick. I actually want to know for myself. I am not religious but I do feel an impulse to read christian books and listen to hymns and I don't know why

different reasons:
-sense of belonging in thoses days of loneliness
-metaphysical anguish
-connection with past and ancestry
-aesthetics
-one size fits all moral code with peers keeping you on tracks

There's nothing that gives as much meaning to life as Jesus gives

Thank you.

And not a larp. I've been an atheist all my life. I guess I still really am. It just can't be all coincidence.

I didn't demand, or even ask you to pray. If you don't like this thread, then leave it alone. No hate.

Maybe you'll find these channels interesting
youtube.com/user/VeritasForum/videos
youtube.com/user/FixedPointFoundation/videos

They upload debates between atheist scientists and Christian scientists

I started to believe when I discovered that the existence of God is far more logical than the alternatives, and I'm by far not the only one

I'll actually try and make a point now. 'It just can't be all a coincidence' is simply not a statement you should be making, you just have no evidence. Don't get me wrong, I think I understand what you are getting at, but you step into the realm of physics when you claim that.

I understand your point. It's safe to say I don't even "believe" in God. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. It's gotta be a better mindset than narcissism though.

Thanks, I'll check them out

Let’s do a prayer 2 words at a time.

Dear jeebus...

Attached: 3BA79425-56D2-4A86-B9D6-0F8F18AECE6A.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

I'll pray for you too, user

Sure. *Holds your hand* *hums in a pleasing frequency* *birds chirping* *sunlight* *fresh air* *we run faster than the speed of light* *we feel better somehow* *we don't remember why we started praying* *we eat food* *we sleep* *we run up a power bill* *meanwhile in power bill place* *they want us to stop being so complacent* *thousands of years of war ensue* *doesn't matter* *we keep reproducing* *meanwhile Earth is falling apart* *just like the psyche of its humans trying to justify themselves* *we cry ourselves to sleep and forget it every time we eat* *let's pray again*

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Proverb/protip: God doesn't hear you unless you speak up. But humans aren't built to handle all the complaints from humans. So they build containment boxes for them in every city and study the complainers and try to help them out if they can. This is just a new type of one of those. It highlights the human thought process for further study

Oh mighty Kek, bless this larping Christian.
May user have everlasting days of chaos and destruction. May he hear voices in his head and believe them to be from his desired diety. May he purchase holy water from Peter Popoff at a 50% discount even though the sale ended two months ago. May user be kept from the wily, money grubbing, shekel collecting jews.

Shadilay, my dude

Attached: FB_IMG_1521897161200.jpg (472x625, 66K)

Being a modern day Christian you must first love your God with all your heart, understand his son Jesus died for you and stive for greatness and God's perfection by obeying...
>but
You must also be aware of the enemy and his goals...
You must realize how the enemy moves and works...
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

The enemy is constructing a manifestation of Lucifer in ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!! FOOGLE hates God and hates man

Got you senpai. Seek the Mysteries and don't fall into the dogmatic and neutered thinking of current Christendom.

I'm probably stating the obvious for some ppl, but I just want to say that the way Jesus taught us to pray is meant as an example. There's nothing inherently wrong with repeating it, but there is if repeating is the only thing we do.

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
> Praising God
Give us this day our daily bread.
> Asking for our daily needs
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
> Asking forgiveness for our sins
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
> Asking for His help
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
> Praising God

God wants us to have a relationship with Him. You can use this as an example for praying, but simply repeating it (like many people do) is a bit impersonal.