[HorribleSubs] Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 08 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 08 [720p].mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fhuf9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's back to being animated again. Well, by the usual standards.
Why isn't this show about WUG any more?

>08
what happened to episode 7, did they just flat out skip an episode? or is this episode 7?

I guess they're counting last week's desperate attempt to fill the schedule with live action as episode 7. Or someone is at any rate.

Episode 7 was a live-action sort of variety show thing and CR didn't bother to sub it so I had to watch it raw. I guess technically you could call it 7 though.

Will it last or will we be back to stills next week?

WUG-bro reporting in. Ganbare wagu-chan!
captcha:quality

I predict next week will look okay but be about the JCs. After that it will go back to WUG and fall apart again.

BUT A CENTER NEEDS LUCK ON HER SIDE

shiraki is never wrong and the true hero of this series

I thought that was Yamakan.

GANBARE WUG-CHAN

it was all him
>firing mayu for shiho to be I-1's new center
>knowing mayu would have retreated into the shadows, only to rise up again
>demoting now-new center, shiho, for moka, then sending shiho to the countryside to come back at full force
then they met and fought in competition -- and everyone rejoiced. THE AGE OF WARRING IDOLS

Did he actually send Hayasaka green leaved so they can compete with everyone?

more like slut up girls from the love hotel

maybe

why couldn't he just get along? or was it not his fault?

Damn, she got huge.
>Shachou will never abuse you
Why even live.

they all got big. they made everyone's faces rounder to the point of even looking a little fat. what happened? why did it turn to shit? pls come back, yamakan, and take over these little potatoes

mayu
>hurrr durrr i wawa be happy 3 kinds of happy
>haha i know they'll let me in even though i'm down and out and didn't audition. I'M FUCKING SHIMADA MAYU. i get anything i want

yoppi
>god, i hate mayu
>i'm going to cut my hair so i don't look like mayu
>i guess mayu is okay now
>wahhhh i can't make it out of local competitions
hehe don't call ME leader even though i want to be

kaya
>they don't care about me after the second movie or so
>can't believe she slapped someone for touching her ass just a little

miyu
>they don't are about me after the second movie or so

>minami
>TASTY
>TASTY-NYA
>HAHA I'M HUNGRY
>OH TIME TO SING FOLK SONGS

airi
>oh no sorry i'm so useless
>haha even though i'm quiet, shy, and nervous, i'm going to shove this idol thing in mayu's face!
>pls let me help. i can do.... stuff.... too
>yeah, everyone! we're a group! we need to share our problems with each other! *completely ignores her own advice*
>no talent
>no acknowledgement

nanami
>nag nag nag
>nag nag nag
>complain complain
>hurrrr muh musicals and muh idol stepping stone

They should do more panchira scenes.

>airi

Posting wug chart

this shit's getting too fluffy now. i liked the more-darker tone of early movies and season 1

Will there ever be an anime that depics the true colors of the idol industry?
Wug was on the right track, but it looks like it was too much to handle for nips.

after that episode, i was even thinking kaya or miyu would have lost -- maybe semi-forcefully -- their virginity in the later episodes

I need her to abuse me so fucking bad.

I find her voice extremely sexy. I'm not a seiyuu fag, but I might become one for her. She is really good.

I want to get sloppy with Nanami!

>pls come back, yamakan, and take over these little potatoes
Did someone say, potatoes?

>Taichou was the only one left out during the bus tour.
He didn't deserve this. I hope he gets his reward soon.

The beginning of this scene sounded like a JAV with those panting sounds.
Lewd.

Is it new idol suffering yet or is it going to be next episode? I am being late with this one.

It'll be suffering for the I-1 bitches for sure. Mai's smugness ends today. Just look at the bottom of the chart here She's the mastermind behind Mayu's exile.

I for one,welcome our new virtual idol overlord.

He will be the guy in all the nonexistent doujin.

was that episode good?

Are there even good wug doujins? Asking for a friend, of course.

I see two on sad panda.
One translated and one about this girl

Nice. I hope it's not vanilla stuff.

What the fuck was this dude's problem?

Probably manlets.

He looks at least 6ft tall though. He probably was a reference to Yamakan and how he mistreated the 3dpd idorus.

Shihocchi a cute!

Same here. While the characters are the same they feel completely different and the show tone is just different from what I expected I guess

These are your JC idols for tonight.

It was whatever really. Just had the 3D idols at various places and they did some challenges. I mostly watched because it felt wrong to say I watched 7 when that was technically 7.

GANBARE WUGGU-CHAN

Acchan the best!

Fun fact: Yamakan was kicked out of the project because he tried to end WUG but daddy Avex won't let it happen.

streamable.com/fhuf9

>"I always said that the thrill with idols lies in the narrative. I want fans to look at the story. Ideally I'd like to follow the group from formation to dissolution. We have the group of seven girls and ultimately they won't stay together forever. So I'd like to look out for them until that time comes. And I want to maintain that sense of reality until then. It's sort of like a biography. I want to document the birth and end of these idols and that's my real goal."

Nah, not really, but it's more fun to lie on the internet.

>A true center must have luck on her side, as well.
Holy shit, this guy is hardcore. Poor Moka never stood a chance did she?
Womanlets, when will they learn?

>It's sort of like a biography. I want to document the birth and end of these idols and that's my real goal.
Well, he did experience the birth and end of something, unfortunately it was HIS "biography."

he is never wrong

are we supposed to be okay with S2? they all look different

Sasuga Yamakan. He's on a different plane than us brainlets.

Dead thread, dead series.
At least this week's episode was good in opinion, it finally introduced the JC kohais and gave us more I-1 exaggerated drama.
Pic related, me and the other user who created the thread.

It's weird because the designs are inconsistent due to the excessive QUALITY. In some scenes they look nice and sometimes they look like potatoes.

They look better anyway.
Except Kaya. Best girl is ruined.

The I-1 club girls seem to be doing all the suffering this season which is an interesting change. The WUG's seem to be just cruising along without any heavy drama.

Shiraki-san is a great manager. Matsuda has a long way to go if he ever wishes to compete with him.

They ARE different. I miss the time when Nanami was a selfish asshole.

Looks like shit. I want to go back to this

i need shiho and yoppi to be confrontational again

good thread. i literally teared up in frustration during the early episodes with the route they took and the design choice after yamakan was gone. fuck nips. fuck idols. fuck WUG. it was so good, then they ruined it

>The I-1 club girls seem to be doing all the suffering this season which is an interesting change
This is indeed nice. The perfect idols also must struggle to keep the top position, but when will pic related suffer? Mayu, Moka, Shiho and Mai (former captain) have suffered so far, but this Nanoka girl hasn't gotten what she deserves.

megumi is not cut out for captain. mai should still be captain. megumi is weak and soft

We can't do anything about it. Just embrace the new wugs and enjoy the ride.

Nah, it's finally the time for my girl Megumi to shine and show her true abilities. She is the only fem-bro among the I1 club who was kind toward the WUGs. Seeing her being promoted to captain makes me happy.

I want to get sloppy with Yoppi!

Get in line it's a very short line though

>new yoppi
more anger

I wonder if she can handle the pressure of leadership. How long till she breaks?

The OP is too "love live-y", if that's even a word. I think I'd be mad if they dare to pull the same "the OP is their final episode's performance" thing.

>That photoshoot.

So sloppy.

Oh come on. I was upset at first too. But she seems to be the one who benefited the most from the "upgrade." The one who got the worst treatment was Kaya though.

soft and weak. she's going to leave

Weak girls tend to give their best under pressure. I expect great results from her.

Moka BTFO. Hahaha take that you brat.

Shiho a best. I hope she doesn't betray her new unit. I don't think she has a choice though, her unit is owned by the same person who is calling for her and might disband her group if she refuses.

Wew

Sales are on a slide, theatres are closing, no pressure then!

Leave I1 club to me!

Sexy president.

Dead thread. I give up.

save us yamakan!!

Prototype WUG was cute. I wonder why they changed their designs completely.

too sexist moe

>noir
>red
is this some sort of trendy meme?

What happened to Yoppi since this? Ever since her haircut she's gone from the chill one to the kind of uppity independent one no-one likes

Nips don't care about the word's meaning. As long as it's written in a different language, they think it's cool.

>What happened to Yoppi since this?
Character development. But mostly to make her as different from Mayu as possible.

New girls are cute.

BRAPPP

i thought it was the opposite. she wanted all the spotlight before mayu came in, and now, she's friends with everyone

EVERYONE LOOKS FAT. FUCK THIS NEW ART STYLE. FUCK IDOLS FUCK WUG. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED AND SAD RIGHT NOW

For some reason, president still looks slim and sexy.

what i should be saying
>wow, WUG really made it far and they're having good times -- and it's I-1 who is struggling and facing even more internal conflict now

what i AM saying now
>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS SERIES

>FUCK WUG

Don't mind if I do.

I wonder if Hayasaka could do a song for the new girls, or will just keep fucking around with the fake miku