Mahōtsukai no Yoru - Witch on the Holy Night

Thoughts on Type Moon's masterpiece?

No translation
Aoko is hot

This isn't FGO though.

Nasu and others should just switch to Tsukihime, Mahoutsukai, DDD and the rest instead of Fate.

Alice was best girl.

>you will never ever ever get to play Mahotsukai no Yoru and understand it

Best Mahoyo.

Fuck Commie

FGO became a super success because there are a large amount of blondes and super massive self-insert characters.

Has there been any new news from cokesakto?

The story was very predictable, there were some interesting informations about magic and stuff and Alice was cute. But otherwise it was pretty boring, the extra chapter with Sweetheart at the end was cool though.

I think it needs to be translated so I can read it before it takes that spot from Kara no Kyoukai 5 for me.
I'd also take an anime by KyoAni though.

>masterpiece
Yeah, no. It has the weakest writing of all Type Moon works.

This.

Can you imagine if they actually focused on the rest of the universe for once?
We might finally get cool original characters interacting with interesting new concepts and a real main character again, instead of Servants that mostly fight/banter with each other, while occasionally getting info on other shit as background lore.

But nope, Nasu is out of creativity juices.

It was an ok visual novel. It wasn't anything spectacular but it was a fun ride nevertheless. Hell I'll take anything from Type-Moon if they stop milking Fate and actually produce creative content again.

Nasu wants to write more Tsukihime but Extra and Aniplex projects keep him busy. I think Urobuchi expressed interest in writing Tsukihime Remake since Nasu is too busy to do so.

It was great.

and that Japan has a gambling problem and Delight Works are complete fucking jews that even make normal jews sick

>tfw Nasu will be too busy to write Sacchan's route again
Captcha: all routes windom

I think there has been enough Fate. Maybe just UBW season 3 to end on positive note first.

>UBW season 3

Can't they just make Tokyo Necro anime next?

They have to make the Muramasa anime first.
I actually hope they don't make it, it would be a fucking disaster.

full translation W H E N ???

Bland as fuck. It was a misfire of epic proportions by Nasu. I hope you are being ironic with the whole "masterpiece" joke.

And Takeuchi should always be in charge of character designs. Koyama's coloring is excellent but his designs are really plain, especially in this series.

>Bland as fuck. It was a misfire of epic proportions by Nasu.

What went wrong?

Yeah user, Takeuchi's version of our beloved main characters are so much more memorable.
Just shut up about something you don't know anything about. Go play FGO for something that's not "bland" and appeals to your childish attention span.