3x3 thread

Post, rate, hate, discuss, insult, shit talk, wonder why youre still here being surrounded by all these plebians etc.

What is a 3x3? Just shows I like or is there something else to it?

You have to go back.

It's not about shows you like, fampai. You have to put on shows that you think other people will respect you for liking.

This man gets it.

trash

2/3

It's shows you like, but it also has some level of and adding shows that can show off your taste. Not necessarily in the sense of having "objectively good taste", although that is part of it, and you should have at least 4 shows that people respect a lot, but also in the sense of having a wide, varied taste. You could add 9 highly respected CGDCT anime, but it's better if you can also limit your favourite genres to a few slots and most, and make sure people will also know you watch a wide range of genres, animation styles and time periods, and are able to appreciate all of them.
shows one template some people may follow, although it isn't necessarily the best one, and you may want to make adjustments to it to make it suit your personal tastes. For example, maybe you aren't a fan of WMT anime, and you may opt to replace the SoL from the 70s slot with something else from the 70s. You should have something from the 70s, though, but maybe you choose RoV instead. And the overall chart should show that you are able to appreciate SoL or slow paced anime in general so you don't come off as a hyperactive kid, but YKK can serve that same purpose.

You're all fucking retarded, just your top 9 favorites. Also, stop watching anime, read manga.

>if ideal
shows you think is the best

>if Sup Forumsnon
shows you like the most

>if a faggot

2/2 +lain, azumanga
I've been planning to watch Jin-Roh for a while now since I loved Ghost in the Shell and Tenshi no Tamago, but haven't been able to find the time
0.5/3
Paranoia Agent was good at first but just went downhill after Shonen Bat was caught.

3.5/5
-2nd half of Gungrave, -Now and Then

You clearly like sci-fi and grit.

1/1
The Time Etranger was amazing despite the slow start. I'd love to see the main series if ever gets translated.
2/2
Nice and simple. I plan to try out Monster soon. It looks interesting, but I'm not sure if I should go for the anime or the manga first.

The easier solution is to just be honest about what you like, rather than over complicating it with needless bullshit. Getting praise for your taste gives you nothing in the long run.

fuck I forgot my own 3x3

Jin-Roh is good but be aware that some people dont like the pacing because I guess the best I could describe it is that its kind of like "Drive" a little bit in how the dialogue and pacing go so if you didn't like that movie you probably wont like Jin-Roh.

Source on the bottom middle, please?

I don't usually spoonfeed, but I'm in a good mood:
Presence from Robot Carnival.

Thanks, pal! Keep the good mood rolling.

The monster anime is fantastic, I'd recommend it instantly, although I've never read the manga

2/2
I picked up Space Dandy recently and got through a couple episodes. It's real nice.

5/6
-NHK

3/3
Mazinger Z was a really fun manga imo
Not as good as Getter or Devilman, but fun.

2/2
Top left and mid right aren't the same show?

5/5
1/2 -punpun
I didn't like punpun for the same reason as NHK. I don't like media that are basically masturbatory self-deprecation

>top left and mid right aren't the same show?
No. Same mangaka AND director though, so I don't blame anyone who'd make that mistake.

Rules for 3x3 threads:

If someone who has seen the anime once can't immediately tell what the anime on your chart is from the image you chose to represent it, change it.

Don't be a obtuse hipster fuck.

theres also this one

>5/5

>4/4

3/4

>5/5

>5/5

Ehh the 5/5 was meant for

r8 me m8

what was the site to make these?

Have you not watched anything made past 1990?

Befunky.com

paint.net

I've watched a few hundred anime and read a couple thousand manga and I feel like I've nearly run out of the good stuff since I only come across something decent once in a blue moon. But my 3x3 still looks like someone who wandered out of Sup Forums for the first time. Will I ever get good taste or am I just an eternal plebian?

Consider that there are over 10 000 anime out there, you have probably just been lead astray by people with taste different than yours and don't know where to look so to find more stuff that is appealing to you.

(you)

4/4
6/6
1/4

Yo this thread can't die while I'm working on my masterpiece

3/3

0/0

5/5
++ Kaiji

4/4

3/6
++ Monogatari, Yahari

4/9

7/9
Nice

Man Code Lyoko was the shit

3/3

7/9

7/8

6/6

4/5

My GAYdar's going off Anonymous
>mixing anime and manga
Yuck

It looks like this thread needs a hastily put together (an ugly mosaic crafted by a master is still a master-work) 3x3 to save it.
This looks like a rec chart
4/5 flip flappers flopped and reading is for pussies
>3 or 4 anime from this year
1/8 K-ON is the only good anime on your mosaic

I wanna find the most obscure screenshots of all the anime I haven't watched but think is aesthetic and paste them together

my wet dream is no one knowing what anime I'm posting

Best in thread. Is bottom left Precure?

This its the most pretentious OP ive seen in a while.

the iro arc and episode 7 made me cry go away

4/7 --dandy; if only there was a non shit rip of mellowlink maybe i could actually get myself to watch it. unfortunately all the encodes look like absolute dogshit
2/8 ++momo; --maps,machikado,pedf,uny,birth; fucking meme chart
4/8 ++katana,escaflowne,robot,kenshinova; --rov,utena,onisamareeeee
fuck this, had to google reverse half the pictures, how the fuck is anyone supposed to identify those as angels egg or magnetic rose
4.5/7 ++corner,magnetic,ae,eoe; --perfectblue,bokurano (from what i recall, has been ages)
true patrician taste right here
1.5/7 ++eromanga,(and maybe owari second if you listed that exclusively for the bat, snail and snek arcs, if not then fuck you); --oregairu,oreimo,umaru,ngnl,ynsora
2.5/7 ++dyrl; --bubble,ninjascroll,berserk,rov, (assuming middle left is iczer? cant tell)
shit talks the visual masterpiece that is flip flappers, but then proceeds and fucking list literal garbage like urusei, hyouka, toonami galaxy (or is that supposed to be the new movie?), kikis and the badly paced mess that is msg. what the fuck are you doing my friend?
3/7 ++fuujin,msg(if movies); --kikis,hyouka,toonami, uru-endyourself-sei

Fuck you man Geist is great

Middle left is Megazone 23 Part 1

hmmm, i guess it kinda fits

right, how could i have forgotten my second wife yui?! i hope you only listed that for the first part

And don't put a rose to signify either RoV, Utena or Rozen Maiden because they're all staples.

Man, why was the Space Battleship Yamato remake so enjoyable?

i unironically wrote a 4k words comparison on the website i use to track my shit because i was asking myself the same thing, so if you were to ask me then id say that its because a lot of the written aspects that made usy lackluster from a modern standpoint got fixed in a pretty impressive manner. further evidence that XEBEC CAN DO NO WRONG.

seeing haibane makes me happy

Yes and no, because 2 is still 10/10 and 3 is 9/10, fight me. Part one just happens to be 11/10 and is literally my favorite anime.

Adding on my bottom 9x9 for a change of pace.

Fuck off digi

it's my fav show everrrr