Only 15 more months until I can escape this wretched shitty little island

Only 15 more months until I can escape this wretched shitty little island...

Please folks, tell me how nice it'll be when I have my log cabin, my plump wife, my golden retriever and I drive a 4x4 in Colorado Springs :'(

Attached: LVUDWDL7GBBSRFXTFA2U4MZJ3A.jpg (1000x667, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=P8JW75Lv25k
youtube.com/watch?v=SpBv5IGgKsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would an arab want a dog as a pet?

please accept me i swear i'm a white man

Yes my brother soon all us brits will come over to yankee land and vote republican keeping america red for the next 1000 years

>move south to south east
>buy a dirt cheap plot of land in bumfuck nowhere and have a house built
>shoot anyone that sets foot in property

its the american dream desu

>Colorado Springs
Why would you want to move to Californian Somalia?

>Moving from one Anglo shithole to another
Brilliant. No wonder your empire fell.

Attached: 1521396602297.png (645x729, 186K)

I want this more than most things.

it will be better than you can imagine OP

hooktube.com/watch?v=P8JW75Lv25k

legal weed in Colorado too don't forget!

Welcome home, find somewhere with good land and sunlight and most importantly good people and you'll be fine

turncoat bastard

Attached: 32E90DFD-C385-41D4-8C21-06BAB0470984.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

GOOD FOR YOU

How much is a plot of land worth these days?

Psychopaths

We don't need any more paki subhumans, stay where you are.

Jealous?

If you're white, you can come over too, dad.

>t.Torontofag

Attached: IMG_4822.jpg (248x203, 21K)

You're the psychopath you frontally lobe monstrosity

MOVE TO AMERICA

LIVE YOUR DREAMS

find a place on the north side of town
t.Springian

LIVE YOUR DREAMS
LIVE THEM
LIVE THEM FOR YOU

I love you all, I'd have jumped on the Mayflower had i been born a few hundred years earlier.

I hate feeling like the government owns me in this brownstain hellhole - just praying that I don't get locked up for wrong-think before I graduate.

God Bless the United States of America xox

I'm going to run the CIA via NASA.

Just takes 5 years on this website to be in with shot I hear.

Why would you want a fat wife?

British people (real British people) are welcome in America. We will provide you with a midwest qt, land, and a decent job. Be fruitful and multiply.

You look like a paki.

Butter pastries

So only 24 months before you start whining about America on pol.

I would have liked to have seen Montana.

Try living your life like there's no time space.
For just one day.

Fuck off Anglo faggot. Convert to Islam and bin your butter knife. You don't deserve freedom.

Jesus talk about evil.

>move to america
>leave house
>get robbed
>get shot
no thanks

luckily, my great grandparents left Wales for America at the turn of the century . . come on over, its not so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=SpBv5IGgKsU

Welcome to the club!

>move to german
>displaced
>get raped
>get beheaded
no thanks

Welcome to the colonies, cousin. :)

>has a 2nd emendment
>doesn't it
>politicians openly pissing away his freedumb
>tells others they don't deserve it

56%

Attached: 1521667206840.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Godspeed user

Attached: Capture.jpg (1270x720, 76K)

Do not move to the southeast. I live in a suburb in Georgia but as I have told my parents and grandparents, I probably will have to move to somewhere in the Northwest to raise my children. I am thinking Montana right now (I'm currently 19). The South is wonderful but it's simply being overriden with blacks and Latinos.

>only 15 more months until I graduate from high school

Was it hard to get in?

Did you just fucking quote hunt for red October?

Happy to have you OP. Buy a gun and don’t be a cuck.

Attached: 54DA5148-80B1-4C6E-A17C-2AFB13D25EB9.jpg (960x960, 106K)

ha, ha, ha . . . Sam Weil? :D

1. The idea of it is comfy
2. I like fat chicks anyway and America's full of 'em

Thank you friends :)

Montana's a second choice! But the charity i'm planning to work for is based in Colorado Springs and that seems just dandy to me.

I hope you're okay, I hate the UK too but there's no need to be so angry to a stranger

I've traveled all around Europe and Germany and the German people are the most vile, unfriendly and ugliest nation on the continent and I genuinely look forward to you being 100% muslim cause anything's better than a stinking kraut.

Thank you, they definitely had their heads on straight, I love the welsh

Thank you for the advice, somewhere in Mountain-time always appealed to me, but who knows how things will pan out

Graduate from University actually after a 5-year master's degree. I visited Hungary last summer by the way - Budapest is one of my favourite cities on Earth you're very lucky!

OI LEMME SEE YOUR EMIGRATION LOICENSE, WANKER! YOU FINK YOU GOT ANY RIGHT TO NOT BE GETTIN BUGGERED AND SHANKED BY MOOSLIMS? THATS A HATECRIME, BIN THAT WHITE SKIN LAD

Attached: british-police-bobby-hat.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>runs away from europe
>white man

pick one

This. Trading pakis and indians against niggers and spics...what an improvement

Why 15 more months? Also, I'm majority German blood, no more brother wars user

My Manchester friends used to make comments about how fat American women are . . . . and then i visited Manchester

Attached: 1278111695580.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Fuck off we're full.

Not just the american dream.. My dream too.

Attached: 1519079205228.jpg (960x834, 66K)

I'm staying, i don't have any skills, feels, or family. When shit hits the fan, I'm going to take out all my hate on the traitors, the foreigners, and other muck.

>colorado
You truly need to be in the middle of nowhere if you expect to live degeneracy-free in CO. I'd recommend a weed-free, constitutional-carry, lower population density state like Montana.

America is the best shot whites have.

>America is the best shot whites have.

Attached: bibi01.jpg (489x370, 34K)

Sure thing, José

Attached: 1517442176722.gif (720x405, 675K)

Its not though. The Ashkenazi jews got their crooked claws deep in your country.

>plump wife
>He fell for the obesity acceptance meme

If you are attractive, donate sperm to lighten up the gene pool down there. Were going to be re colonizing america, so it'll be easier if they are already part European.

Depends on location and amenities.
I live in a very rural area of flyover country, and bought 9 acres with a dilapidated farm house for about $9K. After investing $90K my property now appraised for $170K.

no better than a congolese posing as a syrian

in fact you're worse

Can a humble chink dream such dream?

That shot is probably for your own head, but whatever.

Attached: 1517433923522.jpg (2000x1578, 602K)

>Graduate from University actually after a 5-year master's degree
So you haven't actually applied yet.

Buy land in china. Be the alpha chink there. Plus Chinese girls are quick to marry you and want your kids.

Fucking puss, stay in there, group up with others and fight.

You fucking idiots don't get it do you. I would gladly give up America for Europe but that option is not available. Germany is non-white in one generation, you get arrested for viewing right wing media in Britain. America is in a terrible state right now but there are enough whites still here, and more importantly, the conditions for a white revival are prime. The right to carry, the guarantee of free speech, the massive amounts of land, entire states like Montana that are quite literally whiter than many European countries (memes aside). I want to save Europe but the bottom line is America has more to work with at the current moment.
>inb4 mutt memes
6'2 blonde blue eyed white American, majority German blood with some Welsh and English. I am in college and there are tons of fully white Americans still here, the avg height of a white person at my college has to be 6'3, and I'm in the southeast. Whites in America aren't gone yet but things need to change.

>WE WUZ WARLORD N SHIET, AGAIN

I love living in the midwest.

Attached: 1476044030748.png (316x400, 112K)

Mutt memes are fucking annoying, in these hard times we're supposed to stay together, unity and cooperation.
Stop.

>UK flag
>Pathetic cuck

Yeah sounds about right

Drink a lot of water when you get here lad, 6300' is no joke, well over a mile; your body's gonna go through a lot of changes, all starting with dehydration. Wanna lose some weight? Move to Colorado. High blood pressure? Move outta Colorado. Drink a lot of fucking water and watch how much alcohol you consume for at least 6 weeks, your body needs to make an extra pint of blood so you can fuckin breathe

t. Da'ahavitht Zna'ahaimehr of Lawrence Ave

Attached: Pubehead sandnigger.png (769x551, 521K)

Because that's how long is left of my degree. And don't worry friend it's the German culture I hate, not the race, you're all good in my books brother

Thanks for the tip, I really am considering Montana but to get my foot in the door immigration-wise I need to have a good job-offer on the table, I can't be too fussy with location right away.

Actually I fell for the BBW-fetish meme. I'm sure you can relate Tyrone.

I'm attractive but I'm a manlet (5'8) so i'm not sure my sperm will go for much sadly

No i'm halfway through my fourth year (hence 15 months)

You kind of have a point but stop making everything about race. America will maintain its western ideals long after Europe is absorbed into the caliphate - regardless of its ethnic makeup.

I'll be working as a water-engineer and i could stand to lose a few lbs so sounds perfect my friendo

>The right to carry, the guarantee of free speech, the massive amounts of land, entire states like Montana that are quite literally whiter than many European countries (memes aside)
You are a dead nation, and the root of all our problems. the degeneracy we hate didn't come from Russia, France, China or Australia, kt came from your country. You spread your """culture""" around the globe like cancer, and did irreversible damage to the masses.
Two world wars was less destructive to Europe than the Americanization after 1945.

Attached: 1510353178068.jpg (606x1024, 74K)

You better work on that southern accent or you might be mistaken for a Yankee, I can always tell if someone is a native of the south by hearing a few sentences from them

Just dont racemix you cunt

>california worst living conditions state

huh really makes ya think.

I am a young person who is aware of all the demographic shift happening around me, it's hard for me to not racialize everything. I have a bad habit of bringing it up a lot when talking to my family kek. Good thing my grandparents agree with me, it's like my dad got skipped over. Although he is partially redpilled too

We are full

Move to New England

You really believe all that nonsense that you wrote, don't you?

you won't get permenant rsidence , maybe work there for a few years and then have to leave. If you marry someone you will have to leave the country and reapply to enter under that visa class as you can't enter on one visa and change to another application unelss it's by default like residency and permanent residency

This isn't bongistan we have very strict rules unless you want to be an illegal and face deportation for the rest of your life.

I am not disagreeing with you that America has made a great deal of mistakes. In regards to culture however, if you ignore the mainstream degeneracy that is peddled nonstop, and take a look below the surface, America has a great culture. The founding fathers, the South and the Confederacy, country music, blue grass, exploration, jazz music (partially made by whites), gun culture, hunting, scientific advancement, etc. I could go on and on, real white American culture is beautiful.

you can, theres plenty of freedom loving asian men in the american gun community, check youtube if you dont believe me

Attached: 12577754883421.jpg (1366x768, 214K)

Please provide a rebuttal and convince me otherwise, o expert of America. After all, you've seen a mutt meme and Drake rapping in a YouTube video, you must know exactly what America is like.

He's not wrong dude. There is still a shit load of good guys who just haven't been enlightened yet.

>The founding fathers
every country has an origin
>the South and the Confederacy
ah hahaha
>country music
AH HAHAHA
>blue grass
ok sure
>exploration
no one associates that with americans
>jazz music (partially made by whites)
made by blacks
>gun culture
lel, congrats
>hunting
not even close to being an American thing, it was a European pastime hundreds of years before America existed
>scientific advancement
led by asian immigrants

so basically: true, authentic white american culture is hillbillies playing fucking banjos and fiddles.

It's okay, I don't like nig nog or abo.
White lady won't like me, the worse I can do is buy some vietnam waifu, or slav mail bride.

Pffft. "Gun community" ?
Jew Tube ?
Gone.
Where have you been ? Jew tube banned gun related vids

You got a pretty mouth

Attached: 608B897A-F7FA-493B-94C3-690739D807FE.png (315x341, 50K)

no, they didnt; watching one right now

Stay out.

Attached: TRUMP-WALL.png (1500x750, 1.91M)

A little acre of land, with a little farm, some good old sheepdog, a royal wife, some kids.
What could a man ask for more.

You're a Wolverhampton cunt too? I can only say to you - Run away as soon as you can, this place is worse than Birmingham.

You fucking coward - piss off then you'll be useless wherever...

You have to be 18 to post here

just some peace and quiet to enjoy it

Attached: 14967656883421.jpg (1920x1080, 703K)

maine.."the way life should be" is their motto lol