Even your women are with us, subhuman wh*te “people”

Even your women are with us, subhuman wh*te “people”
Enjoy your “common sense” gun regulations. The last bastion of wh*te “culture” will be stripped away within this decade

Attached: 791FE858-7564-4E92-81F9-EE6604990502.jpg (1242x1288, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Das rite
Israel #1

Attached: 1489316422640.jpg (606x592, 90K)

Why would you want subhuman women?

Attached: 83673526.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Attached: 8647357652727.jpg (274x184, 11K)

Attached: 1448624773191.png (1300x845, 731K)

loolll i just realised how funny it's going to be when nothing happens and everyone just buys more machine guns

Attached: waitwhat.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>posts a Jew calls it white
Turk roaches are retarded, now take your Kara Boga nigger ass back to school.

Friendly reminder to sage and hide slide threads.

Looks like a kike. The nose never lies.

Psyops and US Spring, Anon5 was right

I'm starting to sense a coordinated media campaign.

Attached: DouglasStonemanGunControlTime.jpg (1440x1673, 840K)

Fucktoys. It's what you've trained them to be anyways

Jew or wh*te you will all submit to Allah before this century ends. The crusades will be nothing in comparing. What good is guns when sharia submits the will of the western "people" for good

>6 years old
>woman

Lmao kys OP

>turkroach
>cnn
Sage goes in all fields

What's wrong with her faaaaaaaaaaaaace

but sandy h*ok was a stage play

Never forget the 6 million that died at sandy hook

You mean semi auto guns?

Chelsea clinton lookin ass crisis actor

This

Care to explain where most of my family, and 6 million other 2nd graders, just magically vanished to? You sick alt right biggot

:^)

Attached: 1515417239633.png (380x500, 45K)

That's one woman, shit skin.

lel Trump and John Bolton will start war with the nation of Islam before the weeks end. Kiss my ass goat fuckers.

She's a liar; she was never at Sandy Hook Elementary School, because it was a closed down abandoned school.

white

Shall not be infringed.

Attached: sass2.webm (1030x1080, 2.04M)

so now they're using the pic of a young blonde girl to shill social justice instead of the cringey loudmouths, soyboys and mutants that already preach to the blue state low T oxygen thieves?
>is cnn getting smarter?

We will see on that wh*te devil. No guns when sharia will stone you and whores

hahha
fucking sandnigger

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 14.11.48.png (474x538, 319K)

SHALL NOT

Attached: 833C78C5-7ECB-4550-A8EE-A7E0BAAD0766.jpg (721x1027, 502K)

The day guns are “banned” in the US is the day that the Democratic Party ceases to exist and all future voting is between whether you want a Republican candidate or a right wing extremist. Those who can’t accept this will either have to leave the US or cease to exist.

Reminder: Sup Forums is undergoing an organized, and paid for, coordinated raid by several corners of the Internet presently. If you feel as though the tone has changed here, that's why. In every antiwhite thread, just drop a few redpills, even if they're a bit off topic, so we can recruit some new blood to be here forever with us.

It's pledge week.

Attached: image.png (1000x1080, 391K)

Check his flag and it will make sense.

>goldbloom
Pottery

Attached: D4C994BD-593B-4197-BD76-18D9BFBEF563.jpg (655x527, 61K)

Pro Tip: Aisha wasn't 9 when Muhammad fucked her. She was older and wasn't a virgin. YOUR PROPHET WAS A KEK LOL
PS: I enjoyed my time in Turkey and Iraq. Pic related ;)

Attached: A3.jpg (618x800, 139K)

How fucking long ago was Sandy Hook if that's supposed to be an aged 6 year old?

I unironicly wish she was dead.

She'd be about 13 probably.

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

The AI lives while WE sleep...

HaHaHa. CNN! ROTFLMAO.

time flies by man it feels like at MOST 3 years ago

It is already hilarious. The only thing they have accomplished is something like a million new members of the NRA. I am LMAO at their stupidity.

Nigga please. Sup Forums users would never support gun control protests.

Do it.

Attached: ramona and beezus.jpg (325x485, 36K)

The Streisand Effect is as real as it gets

technically, we are all survivors of Sandy Hook

i thought they killed all those kids to get support for anti-gun legislation, but i didnt realize they were playing the long game of raising a generation of kids who have experienced school shootings first hand

In my culture it's stereo type that white girls are very much sluts, who love to cheat on white man and love large penises and brown man
Sounds like they are very much fun for middle eastern man

How can you survive something that didn't happen?

she is visibly jewish

Gun control will not stop mass murder.

Attached: 1495323014179.jpg (800x718, 165K)

That's a man

Prepare for 3000000 years in jail Bong