Redpill me on this country

Can I live in Belgrade for €500 a month? Should I try Ukraine? Also /escape to eastern europe/ general

Attached: 41j-afr4rxL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 13K)

I live in Finland for 500€ a month

why would you want to live in a gypsy city
novi sad is better

novi sad is boring as hell and the people are fucking pretentious cunts

thread closed

Probably cause you got accomodation

Probably but I think Novi Sad is better

I live on rent

Serbia's great. If they just kicked out all the fucking gypsies who pretend they are Serbians.

Tell me how to live in Finland on €500 a month then. I got an Irish passport

He probably wants to get into the drug scene in Belgrade

I can do drugs at home. This is about living with €1000 internet income and spending €500 while still in a major, white city.

Stop Caring About This Shithole

What's so hard about it? Find a cheap apartment and eat nothing but macaroni every day.

With €500 you can live quite comfortably here. I live with a roomate 20 minutes away from donwtown by public bus. We pay €180 for rent, €90 each plus circa €40 each for the bills(water,electricity,internet,cable TV,landline telephone,garbage disposal). Our wages are about €270 . With €500 you will live better then the most people here.

Probably depends what you mean by live. I make €650 euro in my capital city which I imagine isn't much different than Belgrade as far as cost of living goes. And while I live fine it could be much better

Ukraine is a good country to live in if you have money, but you have to learn (at least basic) Ukrainian/Russian to communicate with

with people

Fuck off were full. We have laws specifically to prevent this kind of jewry.

I wanted to go to Ukraine cause I can live for €3-5 a night at a hostel in Kiev, bringing my grand total to €140-150 a month for accommodation. I make that in 1-2 days work. It's so crazy to me that it can be that cheap and 100% white. But I like Serbia too because it's safe, I won't fear for my life there.

>be serb
>start war
>lose
>rinse and repeat

Literally all you need to know.