Dragon Ball Super

After 118 episodes Gohan will finally get serious after jobbing, be offscreen, a family man and be studying. It's a shame there's no one left in the Tournament Of Power relevant enough for him to go Blanco. Hopefully based Toriyama/Toyotaro do him justice in the Manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIorIxvdW6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were is UI Yamcha

>posting while the other thread is on page 1

>Goku Blanco and Vegeta Blanco are canon
>Gohan Blanco will NEVER EVER be canon

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Which universes will be erased in 118?

>Who will be the next fighter from U7 to go?

Prettiest Saiyan ever.

Reminder that Jiren has attacking UI and Goku will master defensive UI by the time they fight again causing a stalemate

What's his name again?

Dead meat

>gohan
who?

stop with your trash you faggot

It pretty obvious from the preview that 2 and 6 are the ones getting erased, and Piccolo's the one getting eliminated

I thought this crap was banned now

Is Kefla stronger than Ultimate Gohan?

best part about these threads

Anyone think this will happen in the manga too?

Keeping in mind some fights were very different between the manga and anime (Goku fought better against Hit in the manga but worse in the anime, and fought worse against Toppo in the manga but better in the anime)

>jiren stop being a faggot and get up

>Vegeta had to go home because of his job

XD

I though they formed El tio.

How did he survive this?

Jobber plot armor. He must live to job.

Will she get more art now?

vegeta vs kid buu was actually pretty bad ass because he and the audience new he didn't stand a chance going in and kept getting up anyway.

Ribrianne is annoying, at least Rozie was decent.

Caulifla is CUTE

if we thought logically about it then yes
but all logic has gone from power levels soo who the fuck knows

Why cant toriyama have everyone be usefull and grow as characters
why can one piece do this and not dragon ball

That was not very nice of 18

because this is the Goku show how do you not know this by now

*raffs*

Sadly, true beauty always goes unrecognized until years after it is gone.

>Why cant toriyama have everyone be usefull and grow as characters
He did, it was called DBZ and that's one of the main reasons it was popular.

Super? The writers and producers forgot that Goku wasn't what brought people to DB and have poochying him around since ep 1.

cause op > dbs

All of the magical girl universe is annoying, hope they get erased.

because most characters are second/third grade and only Goku and few others matter

Oh shit are you the "no one actually liked" Goku guy? That was entertaining.

this is probably true but one piece has become pretty trash as of late

tien krillian and yamcha didnt grow as fighters
and tien/yamcha didnt develop as characters

U6 spin-off series when

Rozie was the only Maiden that wasnt a douchebag.

One Piece didn't have it's characters become solar system destroying monsters by it's third arc. Plus, characters will have powers that can be used creatively to win, rather than it always being just a matter of who hits harder (sometimes).

Do you think this angel hates his universe?

Goku is an idiot but he’s not retarded you only think he’s retarded now because of Super

They are both very cute.

Reminder that Super will never be this good.

looks more like a “this is my situation oh well” sort of thing than pure hate like U9

The day after you die

>that filename

What the fuck

They are so mind boggling ugly I think toei doesnt want us to like them. Even ribrianne is better..

When Cabba stops being beta, Caulifla realizes she isn't the superpower she thinks she is, and Kale progresses beyond ane-san

he looks like a blue Kibito Kai

DBS characters are garbage

Is kefla stronger than jiren. She actually touched UI

I would like for him to at least talk, he's fairly nice looking and he hasn't done a thing.

Jiren wasn't even trying.

no but shes stronger than anyone who's not jiren or goku as of now

>Kale progresses beyond ane-san

The other two have a chance of developing but good luck with that last one. Not going to happen

They have been badly written and handled on purpose so that the audience enjoys seeing them getting BTFO and erased a few episodes later.

She'll reach Blue a week after the tournament, believe me

He talked. It was just something that didn't need to be announced.

Nope Vegeta is stronger

She touched a Goku with what little remained of his own energy fuelling the transformation, Jiren was fighting against Goku being powered by the spirit bomb which would have 1shot Kekfla

she won't exist a week after the tournament

no one cares

Lets be glad they didnt suffer the fate of other characters that were arrogant(and thinking they were the strongest) only to get humbled the hard way by the strongest.

-Bakugou cried like a bitch vs AlMight in BNHA

-Suiryu ended up fodderized by Saitama(to no surprise) and later he ends up with broken limbs in OPM

Ss2zoned kek

Kefla is stronger than Blue but weaker than UI

who could destroy the solar system in the red ribbon arc

who will Sup Forums use?

has anyone ever triggered Frieza as much as Zeno has? Obviously besides goku

>Anyone other than Goku receiving continued development

Lol. She will brought out to job to the next villain after the tournament.

i do

Nope, full stamina Goku blue would be enough.

Very interested to see how the manga handles this arc, how it plays out without all the filler

nope Zeno is a cancerous shit that must be expunged from existence

And /ourlord/ Freeza-sama knows it

I expect the same face reaction once Cabba finally becomes a man and has a similar physical shape to this guy.

>Nope, full stamina Goku blue would be enough.
Why do you think that?

In the entire DB series, which transformation for which character got you the most hyped and why?

For me, it's gotta be Gohan SSJ2. Not only was it Gohan's last great moment, but it also was an excellent payoff to the buildup surrounding his potential. It's a shame he got it by getting mad at Cell killing a robot he barely knew.

Kefla was underwhelming.

I'd still say future Trunks, Freeza was pretty gun ho to destroy the earth just to defeat him and got played with badly

I'm not hating on Gohan here
but it'd be nice if he sacrificed himself for Piccolo for once instead of it being the other way around all the time. Or if both just held their own without one needing to go out to trigger the other but of course that won't happen.

Go run until you can't stand, then race some fat fuck a minute later. Odds are, the fat fuck'll win, because you don't have the energy, but after a while, you'll have enough of your breath back to actually get somewhere.

How deep will this go

i get it now
neo-freeza is a garou ripoff development wise.
hes becoming sortof not evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=QIorIxvdW6A
Thoughts?

Aren't Cabba and the dykes in their twenties?

either SSJ2 Gohan or the original transformation during Frieza arc, too hard to choose one

pic related

He explicitely had to go UI to finish her off after SSG wasn't enough, so that makes no sense.

>In the entire DB series, which transformation for which character got you the most hyped and why?
Cell's final form I guess, considering it was built up all throughout that arc. Most of the transformations, especially the non-villain ones, are ass and the series in general turning into a transformation wank from the Frieza fight onwards is one of the worst things about the franchise