He's right you know. You don't actually think Athe*st cucks will stop Islam, do you?

He's right you know. You don't actually think Athe*st cucks will stop Islam, do you?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-24 Richard Dawkins says Christianity is world 's best defence against radical (401x577, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15350893
youtube.com/watch?v=7f0WEpkrLCU&t=6s
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/13/richard-dawkins-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-overcome-cannibalism-taboo/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=vYHtReVPGOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, science is the best defence against Islam. Once you learn how to create destructive virus strains that target high melanin levels, you can wipe out all shitskins in one go while whites get empowered by the virus.

Attached: 98755467890.png (560x500, 477K)

arabs really arent that black tho, your probably going to have lot of greek, italian and spanish collateral

strawpoll.me/15350893

He is right

That sounds pretty minor desu. Who actually likes them anyways?

The fuck is this? Is Dawkins pulling a 180 because he finally understands his ultimate non-meaningful total atheism is going to allow Muslims to take over the world (in addition to us being internally destroyed by the Jews)?

He's technically right but he's still a massive cunt. He's talking about old school Christianity which wasn't so utterly cucked like modern Christianity is.

This I hate this faggot so much right now reading that quote.
>Spend entire life and career trying to destroy God and Christianity
>Mudshits move into the vacuum that you personally created
>Plx Christianity come back I don't believe in you and I want to make fun of you more because you won't chop my head off for doing it!!!
I want him to insult Islam and get decapitated live on the BBC fuck him he has it coming. Entire books he's written taking a shit on God.

Does reddit still worship him?

I'll take Islam over the degenerate (((modern liberal civilization))) that Richard Dawkins wants.

that would be antitheism not christianity

Attached: hr_giger_chidhergrun.jpg (873x1200, 254K)

Christianity is just a cult, the fact it has grown up & is not back in the dark ages means it can be used to tackle Islam that is where said backward Christianity was in the dark ages. The basis of "believing" in an entity that creates all life is what science is looking for & to prove, it may never be to 100% certainty, but that is what makes humans explore the unknown & why Christianity grew up.

Dawkins is a traitor to the rational thought.

I used to respect the man many years ago, but when he said in an interview he sings christian hymns and carols. I was like fuck off.

Either he is becoming sort of cultural christian or he is just going senile.

Wtf dies he want now?

he's not wrong. Meth-addicts are cured by giving them meth-lite. Islam is abrahamic-overdose so you need to give them abraham-lite. Then they leave abraham in 5 years and become civilized.

Attached: thinking on multiple dimensions.jpg (223x226, 10K)

He has always been very outspoken against Islam, too. He is not the lefty anti-Christian faggot you meet in college. His mistake was assuming that the general public could find enough purpose in science, literature and art after religion was gone. Instead they created a new god, a blend of consumerism and "fuck whitey" to worship. Dawkins deep down is a good guy with good intentions, he was just a bit too optimistic.

buahahahahaahhahaahah

just look who woke up

fucking fedora faggots

Used to, up until around 2014 when he said pic related.

Attached: EHAJKwN710.png (626x438, 98K)

i wouldn't be suprised if he claimes before death, God do exist but not as he was imaginating it

>"Believes" in science
>Until babies are involved, then ignores it

Too bad you weren't aborted. You clearly have down syndrome.

Attached: 1401368321180.png (241x183, 78K)

I understand the guy completely because I pulled the same 180

You study the scientific method, apply it to religion, realize that God is simply an unproveable, untestable hypothesis, and maybe you should stop living your life by those ancient rules. You feel liberated, so you try to spread the message to the masses.

The problem is the masses are retarded, so instead of trying to live virtuous lives without God, they decide that since they don't believe now they can just act like degenerate hedonistic cunts. Since they don't belong to a religion anymore but need a group the define their identity they get really into politics and become the SJW scourge that plagues us today.

Dawkins' only mistake was overestimating the intelligence of the average person

Attached: 001 - OdrldTF.png (200x173, 53K)

>i wouldn't be suprised if he claimes before death, God do exist but not as he was imaginating it

Dawkins already believes in god, you dingbat. He has said multiple times that the universe is eternal which fits the definition of a god.

he's just against the false god of abraham.

>implying Dawkins had any responsibility for the death of Christianity
God was already dead in the 19th century among the thinking people. Communism was popular in the early 20th century which meant God was not only dead among thinkers but regular people. After that, our knowledge of the universe has become even more precise and people have begun seeing less and less reason to interject a God into the mysteries of the world.

Christianity was dead before Dawkins, is what I'm saying.

Christianity has become too weak to defend itself even against reddit tier fedoras. Atheists are leftist self-hating white cucks who masturbate furiously to the idea of a caliphate of poc. Lolbertarians think the market will solve it all by magic.

We're fucked. The one who wants it, takes it and right now that's the muslims. Nothing looks like it'll change in the next couple decades and by then it'll be to late. Start growing your beard now. If you're a woman... lol. You played yourself.

Stage 5 is acceptance. Even TheAmazingAtheist is now anti-islam and anti-SJW. If Hitchens were alive today it’s fair to say he would be openly Alt-Right given his edginess

Dawnkins, who has spent his life shitting on the religion, fuck that kike faggot

Actually if that happened he would be proved right that God is an illusion & is based on irrational thought by ppl who think there is an afterlife & need a basis for living beyond just contributing to life as all living things do.

It is true he’s always bashed Islam.

What's the problem here? Is reddit against abortion? Or abortion of literal down syndromes? Muh feels!

I'd not wish that fate to my worst enemy. There are some people I really hate but I'd not want them to have to take care a Down for the rest of their life. Anyone claiming to be ''moral'' while having no skin in the game should hang themselves.

Do I have too much melanin desu?

Attached: IMG_20180323_191248.jpg (1920x2560, 1.12M)

All the leftists back then have grown to become right wing today

Alt-right is a meme coined by Shillary, the fact is ppl think they are stronger as part of a group when in fact it is individualism that makes a person stronger.

he meant that since people in general are stupid, mass atheism is out of the question and mass retardation is inevitable but if it comes to violent retardation a.k.a. islam vs. catatonic retardation a.k.a. christianity, then it might be better to go with christianity.
also, christians can and will submit to muslims if they lose and have done so countless times in history, accepting dhimmitude in return for their pitiful lives because they seem very reluctant to find out if there really is a boring holiday resort in the sky waiting for them. atheists on the other hand cannot make peace with islam, since islam does not allow such a thing. you, OP, are a retarded faggot who cannot possiblly understand complex thoughts like these, so I am not really writing them down for your benefit, but I expect actually smart people here to get them.

>implying American education system implement this basic knowledge of history and philosophy
Back to intensive black history month for you.

>A wolf is stronger alone than in a pack
>Richard Spencer is Hillary in disguise
6/8. Only missing something about Thorium and you could post it to TIL

brainlet stuck on mechanistic naturalism as being the only thing in existence

Attached: first sip.jpg (403x403, 47K)

Hai troppa ciccia maialino.

This 100%. Neitzsche was concerned with a similar issue, when he said God is dead he wasn't necessarily celebrating but was simply stating that in the West God and religion would no longer form the basis of morals and behaviors. That's why he spent so much time trying to develop his concept of the Overman who lives life based on his own moral system. The problem is that most people are retarded and you can't expect them to eat healthy and exercise let alone synthesize their own moral belief system and live life honorably.

I cannot agree more.

Damn he is arrogant if he really thinks that he has reached the metaphorical bottom of the glass

>"The problem is that most people are retarded and you can't expect them to eat healthy and exercise let alone synthesize their own moral belief system and live life honorably."

The problem is that there is no point without God, and you can rationalize any desire or behavior.

You can't empirically prove anything other than mechanistic natura... wait

>god
>at bottom of the glass
all hail the Drowned God.

Southern europeans are the most inventive white people

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

>Giving your trust to atheists
I know our christians brothers aren't that dumb to listen to heretics.

youtube.com/watch?v=7f0WEpkrLCU&t=6s

Attached: 1512237756572.png (657x539, 110K)

Sono un ciccione di merda,ma non mi piace la palestra.
Volevo iniziare o a fare pugilato,pugilato calciato oppure quello thailandese desu,qualche consiglio?

I have anecdotal evidence for Christianity being the right but that doesn’t matter. It wouldn’t matter if I had evidence for atheism being right either. Do you know why? It’s because it’s not about being right, it’s about surviving. Christianity (prejew) survived and produced a good environment for two thousand years. Every atheist system became a shithole like China and USSR, and often collapsed.

just make a virus that is killed by pork fats or something similar.
Alcohol and pork fat.

So be it

You get it.

If every person on the planet were to go blind, would colors still exist? Most would say yes because we believe they objectively exist outside our subjective perception. However, we could never EMPIRICALLY prove that they exist because empiricism is based on our faulty/limited senses.

They scientific method can only be observed by taste, smell, sight, hearing, or touch. Nothing beyond that.

We have. It's called islam.

Brains are storytellers (aka bullshitters). Anything that constitutes an existential threat either gets filtered and incorporated into someone's pre-existing ideas of existence (see Christian Science for a 19th century example), or is dismissed with a degree of strength necessary to secure the perceived harmony of the individuals or group (a la Catholicism's attacks on evolution, as one of countless examples).

My lord give me strength

I know Down syndrome people. Not one of them is suicidal. Learn to help people you prick.

I'm agnostic. I always viewed Christianity as superstition that was aligned enough with reality to make a majority of its followers civil—followers who without Christianity would be less civilized—so I welcomed it.

Dawkins may have not believed in the god of Abraham, but this interpretation of god took many people from ignorance, threw them into superstition, yet ultimately led more than enough people towards science and rationality.

Now with Christianity declining, we're losing a stable foundation for those who GENETICALLY need religion to tell them what to do, because they're PHYSICALLY incapable of being wise. Sorry it wasn't perfect, atheists, but the alternative—Islam—is regressing society.

Bingo.

Richard Spencer is a Bush lackey, controlled opposition. Being an individual is what pushes science forward, comparing to animals that simply kill, eat, shit, have offspring & repeat that process over & over is not an argument unless you are referring to the dark ages when humans in Europe did exactly that & nothing else.

I've done all kind sports back in my days but zero fighting disciplines. Just find an association near your home.

>I want him to insult Islam
this shows you have absolutely zero idea what you are talking about

dawkins criticized christianity a lot, but he hated islam with passion all the time

Weren't the Brits and Germans the ones who invented cars and such?
There was a pic about inventions where Italy was shown as fourth,german second or third and UK first.
The "We be building da Western Civilization n shieet" memes perpetrated by the southern Europeans it's no different than the "We wuz Kangz n shiet*" of the Congoids

>Being an individual is what pushes science forward
Meanwhile, all science is done by teams
Cooperation is THE survival trait bar none.

I call bullshit. Monotheism has been/is still practically everywhere, though the interpretations and the communal values have certainly changed.

I don't know if my english understanding or writing is bad but, or just your joke but
>make a deadly virus that infects all people
>make it so that it goes inactive if it gets in contact with digested products of alcohol and pork
>muslims die
>rest of the people don't
This way you get rid off all of the white muslim, don't target our high melanin Mediterranean bros, and spare those arabs that don't care about islam.

If you just commented about how islam is killing itself, then fuck me

Hell is for ever!

Which is why the population will be either drugged to think the same & accept who they are & not want to think outside the box (simply be happy) or they will be genetically altered to do that. AI & robotics will eventually take over, humans are flawed which makes them uncontrollable when left to think (this is what the elite will do eventually to advance into the next phase of evolution).

Yep

Yep

I think JB Peterson was a game changer in the logical thought process about religion swinging more favour toward Christianity than since Darwin.

Dawkins has always had a caveat about cultural Christianity that plebs can’t understand. It’s just more strongly asserted by Peterson with stronger reasons given why one should be wary of throwing out the baby with the bath water.

But Dawkins has always singled out Islam is the worst of all religions.

Listen to your leader, cuck

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-24 ‘Christianity is Europe’s last hope’ Hungary's Orban attacks EU bord (590x595, 370K)

I don't think most people would outright reject the idea that there could be a superior intelligence out there. Given the simple age of the universe and its vastness there are almost certainly beings far more perfect than we. The issue is when you go from describing them in the abstract to telling people that the God of the Torah or the Bible etc represents that being's will.

Idk, for me the best argument in favor of being constructive and good is thus: energy and matter cannot be created or destroyed by processes known to us. Systems naturally move over time to the lowest energy state available to them. Despite this the universe is full of energy and matter that began in an incredibly high energy state (the big bang) the mechanism of which is entirely inscrutable to us. This is evidence to me that there are clearly things far beyond our comprehension that have created and ordered the universe. Thus our lives, as products of this process, should seek to emulate it by creating and being orderly as opposed to destroying and being chaotic. This interpretation lends itself in some ways to the belief in a great organizer, ie some force or God.

Making the leap from that to specifically one religion is a big jump though senpai.

This is the same dumb cunt that says we should all eat cloned human flesh as a new category of meat to "abandon our last western taboo," so fuck his opinion.
breitbart.com/london/2018/03/13/richard-dawkins-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-overcome-cannibalism-taboo/amp/

IQ brainlets who cannot function outside of a coffee morning The View style chattering class. All the great discoveries & inventions carried out by the Greats, the larpers are simply Xeroxing it in now.

I for one am glad we're past the "feminism is good because..." phase, and we're now at the phase where people try to salvage the mess that is third wave feminism.

Hopefully we'll reach the "see? that's what you get for abandoning feminism" trend, when we finally expunge this tumor from society. That time better come, before this monkey kills himself.

We're fucked. But not for any reason you just implied. Carrying capacity and the depletion of our vital, natural (slow or non-renewable) resources will collect the standing populations regardless of race, ideology, or temperament. God's love is the surplus of resources we learned how to exploit for our benefit; and we've worn that love thin for quick material comforts and growth. And when god's love is gone you're left only with God's wrath.

Not one Down would survive in nature. I don't care about how Down people feel. They are barely sentient.

Compassion for out-group and those that are too weak to survive is mankind's greatest problem. If someone is physically deformed at birth, just leave the baby in the forest like in the good old days when healthy life was valued, and not contamined with the presence of those doomed to be unhealthy. Every downie sucks resources from healthy children.

Iceland does it right when they abort Downies.

Attached: bateman.jpg (374x453, 16K)

Maybe. A less symbolic view is that we live in a time of plenty with the highest standards of living ever attained. Young people growing up now and even people well into middle-age don't know what hardship is unless they grew up exceptionally poor or in a shithole country.
Which is why you'll see a resurrection of traditionalism once society collapses around us. JBP has a lecture on why Hitler bathed more than you think that covers this as well.

Friendly reminder to any new users on Sup Forums to completely ignore posts that have meme flags, pretend they aren't even there.

And the greats themselves are standing on the shoulders of giants. By themselves they only reached the heights of a shaman bullshiting their way out of an Ox bladder, no scientific progress is made without prior progress, if only in asking the right questions.

>"Wah, mom and dad made me go to Sunday School."

B-b-based Dawkins?

It’s secular you fucking retard

Such an intelligent man he is and understood it so late. Atheism and agnosticism are things that you can't spread to masses, because most people aren't intelligent enough and require a fear of God to not act like animals.

Kek, not sure why I expected anything else.

He didnt even say it. It was hitchens browner and more female replacement that said the best way to defeat islam is with christianity converts
(As christians are then less likely to kill you if you shit on their beliefs)
He made the assumption, ironically while sounding superior all the damn time, that everybody was a smart as him and wouldnt just revert back to cracking skulls without the fear of god in em. Turns out, he admitted that was wrong in the same book.
Sounds like he underestimated the nature of a good old fatwah on his head and is shitting himself now on a backpeddling velocipede

Traditionalism will come only with great reluctance, and only once enough has calmed to allow people to organize and adjust themselves. When the global economy collapses, there will a period of great unrest as societies regroup in numbers and values, adjusting to the natural limits that were always amongst them, but sidestepped temporarily by surpluses (now grown scarce).

Good post

Your explanation was still mechanistic.

"Wah, I'm still worried about mechanism and that the big bang happened. I want someone to make a God of the Gaps argument so I can call them out!"

Literally you.

We only know what we know based off our five senses. You're still stuck on mechanistic naturalism.

Nope. This and the church social club is why I still go to church.
It's better than never realizing that encouraging everyone to be an atheist is a bad idea. It's not like Dawkins ever changed many peoples' minds anyway.

Retard

>As christians are then less likely to kill you if you shit on their beliefs
Ironically this is exactly why Europe is turning muslim.

Based Christophers little bro agrees.

science? the same science that bans IQ research and eugenics? the same science that says gender is a spectrum? the same science that changes the names from global warming, to cooling and then climate change? the same science that allows race mixing which clearly produces huge health and mental problems into people? also kikes will never allow any virus that kills certain groups, cuz they would be hit too, they already tried something similar to make for the arabs, turns out many kikes are close to arabs genetically themselves

>It's not like Dawkins ever changed many peoples' minds anyway.
Are you kidding? The God Delusion was the most popular book on the planet at one point. Brainlets that need someone else to think for them ate that shit up.

And hitting a beehive with a stick gets all the bees attention. It doesn't make them like getting their hive hit with a stick.

Of course there was prior progress, but it was all done by individuals thinking outside the box & not conforming to to set rules as imposed by the larger populous or ruling class. However now progress is painfully slow, any individual science is considered quack tier, only (((teams))) are allowed to put forward there views or vision. Occasionally an individual does actually get through & changes things. Unless science is deemed important to the society the politician's & elites want it is "fringe" science, just like the bad old days before the enlightenment era.

That's a pretty uninsightful analogy. Some people's minds WERE changed, just as a matter of fact.

I whole heartedly agree with Richard on this.

the best defence against islam is glassing.

We are too many on this planet anyway.

Remove kebab

Iirc God blesses bloodlines for killing non-believers.

Shoot, kill, eat, shit, have mixed race babies, rinse & repeat. The life of the 56% "American"