Drawthread

Come and make or request Sup Forumsrt.

Other urls found in this thread:

delinquentgames.com/images/cosall/Game of Thrones Jon Snow Nights Watch Black Hood Cosplay Costume.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873
improvisedlife.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Salt-Bae.jpg
imgur.com/a/fXQh1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting fem apoo smiling like the girl in the right

Requesting Uzuki preparing for Christmas!

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

Is this a clicker game? Where can I find it?

Requesting Fiore from Fate Apocrypha wearing a sling bikini or a micro bikini at the beach, or wearing only panties and an open shirt.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Ah, Winter is here?
Requesting Susie Evans (Valkyria Chronicles),
in Night's watch coat uniform from Game of Thrones. Standing guard atop of wall while
adoring the snowfall.
(Bouns) And if you want have wolf sitting beside her.

Night's watch uniform reference.
delinquentgames.com/images/cosall/Game of Thrones Jon Snow Nights Watch Black Hood Cosplay Costume.jpg

How useful is it to copy from stuff like this when learning to draw? Am I better off looking at my hand?

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up Genos

Requesting a picture of Tokine Yukimura in her casual miko-ish outfit with her hands/wrists binded by the flower cuffs. It's silly but I find it cute.

requesting this

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies

very useful, hands and foots are the hardest

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Thanks, I assume frameworks like this are good to learn from as well, right?

Requesting cute/lewd art of stinky human Nanachi from Made in Abyss.

Feet are a plus!

literally google 'hideri clicker'

Requesting Smol Doragon + Kanna.

I need it redrawn so I can print a sticker version of it, but I can't get it right at all.

Another one. There is a lot of this stuff on pixiv. I'm new but it seems pretty useful. Let's give it a try.

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia Dangerous Beast

Only other pictures I can find of it.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Requesting Mao Asakura from Futabu escaping from a sci-fi room/spacechip with an alien artifact that has the shape of a huge dick.
Or in an Indiana Jones-like setting, running away with a Dick-idol.

Requesting sister art based on the new figures that just got announced.

I have a request of Kii, from daily life with monster girls, but she would be either in the woods during August with a scarf or some sort of sweater, or in a glass house looking outside at a winter wonderland in awe and wonder, breath visible on the glass. Point is she is a dryad from a warm climate and won't do well out in the cold and snow.

Ta-class as a good housewife or wearing full-body seifuku armor please!

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Chain Sumeragi from Kekkai Sensen as an actual werewolf since she doesn't look anything like an actual werewolf, not even cosplay-tier. Even that dangerous beast costume would work

Requesting Asuka giving Homura (tanned girl) a Christmas sweater with "Ho Ho Homu

Requesting Kenshin telling Saito that he likes girls in the late elementary school age to about the second year of middle school.

Requesting Jolyne Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean) wearing the same outfit and doing the same pose as the woman in the right pic, except her crop top has "JoJo" written on it.

Why was it deleted again

Can you not get one from that artist?

What got deleted?

Requesting what happens next.

Can an artist give me their opinion? Is this a good way of drawing? Shouldn't you draw the eyes first?

here ya go user
from other thread

Not OR but daaaamn this is great

Requesting something like the top image but with Diana from Jewelpet (bottom image).

nice

Should visit

He's not selling it.

Damn I'd love something like that. Do you have a site where I can follow you?

L-lewd.

Not OR, but I fucking love it.

A true Christmas miracle. Love it, thanks user!

It doesn't matter.
Eyes aren't recommended because usually your placement is going to be wrong and changes have to be made, having to restart from the eyes makes things extremely awkward later on.
really damn fucking cute shit user.

This is underway. Posting for the sake of the artist.

Bueno

>sketches for SS finished
>now have to actually do the good version
Kill me.

Requesting Ursula wearing a Santa costume. She needs some happiness

LEWD! How can I get request done by you? Or do you take commissions?

Wait, have you done other IM@S stuff? I feel like this artstyle is familiar

Not OR, but as a fellow lover of Kanae, this is super duper cute.

who'd you get user?

A note on the WIP: The mouth tube would almost certainly be about 5 feet long for the slack that a singer would need. Slack is usually wound up or allowed to fall loose.

Requesting Kyubey being grabbed under the chin by Homura Akemi while saying "Good luck trying to kill me fuckface"

cute girl draw?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873

Requesting role reverse of this. Kobayashi's bare chest getting groped by Tohru.

Glad you guys like it.

I don't take commissions right now.
Most of the things I draw are im@s related.

Can you do me a favor and draw the picture I was supposed to draw for /@/ and just draw a bunch of CG waifus getting drunk at a christmas party?
I'm too lazy.

Requesting Kay in a onesie pajamas. Preferably cute, not lewd.

Blog when.
Also, name when. a's? ace? aces?

Requesting Ursula getting sexy spankings. Would prefer Shiny Ursula in her skintight suit getting spanked.

Also note: while playing with a talk box the performer will probably only hit one note at a time.

are you drawing or looking for someone who can draw

Tamamo Cat dressed like Lum from Urusei Yatsura

Requesting Frieza wearing a Santa outfit and beard holding a giant bag while doing his "Ohohoho" laugh. Which form to use between his Final or Golden forms is up to you.

drawing.

how about my request?

Since it's almost December now, requesting Tanukichi receiving a self-help book called "How to not be a beta faggot" for Christmas and looking very annoyed

Well, i posted this last thread if you want to give it a shot.

Do both. If you want to draw from memory, experience is needed.

You want a challenge? Nakamura Sawa from Aku no Hana, any version of her. Make it as sinister as you can possibly make a teenage girl look without actual blood or anything unrealistic. Her expression and pose should say it all. She is adorable as hell but the adoarbleness just makes her scarier.

Requesting Gabriel doing naked dogeza

Any simple requests people don't mind half assed in mspaint?

Remember to report ban evaders

Just how bad is it gonna look?

about this bad

>off by one

You had one job.

That's not even that bad. Can you draw Osaka winking and with her tongue out?

Checke.....

For being "bad" those look pretty good.
Can you do Naofumi doing the Salt Bae pose? You don't need to draw him with his armor, just normal clothes and an apron will do.
Here's a reference for the pose in case you don't know what the salt bae pose looks like.
improvisedlife.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Salt-Bae.jpg

Were you the one who drew the ML waifus sleepover? I might do it if you still don't feel like doing it later this week.

My pixiv name is "." if that helps

Punish this ass

Requesting Kaiji and Hyodo playing a super intense game of Twister, with Kaiji freaking out and Hyodo mocking him.

Twister references: imgur.com/a/fXQh1

other people so much effort into their drawings though

Pamper that ass!

requesting Urabe attempting to mug a potted cactus with her scissors. as if it were a person but it just has an empty wallet taped to it. put "Spicy Boy" on the pot if you accept, please.

Requesting Saitama and Kobayashi just sitting down and talking while Genos and Tohru are making a mess of the background please

Aww that's so cute. She looks so mischevious. Thank you!

>osaka had no search results
could've googled osaka anime if you're unfamiliar with her

Requesting sexy plug suit Midori

here ya go user

YEEEEEEEEEEEE