GO TO MEXICO

>GO TO MEXICO
>die

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-093906.jpg (1295x748, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rz6t2FEablA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I request a quick rundown

Burgers rent a condo arrive on march 15 never heard from after they arrived. Usa asks mexico to check. All yanks in condo dead. No signs of foul play or forced entry.

The smell did it.

Attached: 1488222916684.jpg (640x631, 71K)

I also arrived in playa del carmen the same day. Mexico was alright, the food was great but Cuba is still my favourite tropical place.

>visiting a shithole

>huur let's make the thread about me

No one cares about you redit fag. Fuck off

Sounds like carbon monoxide. An unused house left locked up for however long with some malfunctioning boiler filling the place with poison gas.

God damn retards. It has been known for decades Mexico is a shithole where you only vacation if you want to be one of the hundreds of American tourists who are kidnapped every year.

The parents probably visited when they were young and Mexico was a great place to vacation. They probably wanted their kids to experience the same great times they had but they didn't check the fucking level of safety in modern Mexico.

go fap to your hentai gaijin-san

Wew lads wrap it up. Redit is on the case and they've solved it with their extensive evidence of one post.

been to cancun before, was alright, kinda tacky though. is all of mexico shit? i know some of the natural scenery is nice.

Spics are worse than nigs lmao

Ur a fagit.

i looked at meheco on a map a couple times.. feeling good about today though

Doesn't that apply to most of South America?

Seems perfectly fine

Attached: Mexico.gif (1000x826, 109K)

Why would you willingly go to Mexico?

Attached: 1518548635281.jpg (600x300, 53K)

nah

I recently went to Peru for a couple weeks and was on edge the first few days thinking it was like Mexico. It wasn't the case at all

Who knew japs could be so insufferable?Why do people say mehico when they speak english? Ive noticed this in college.

Attached: 1521828568689.jpg (600x800, 74K)

About a week later, on Thursday night, the family had a sinking feeling that something wasn’t right. The Sharps were supposed to return to the United States about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday from Cancun and arrive in St. Louis at about 6 p.m., family members said.
That's why airline overbook flights.

Mexico City is actually nicer than any city I've been to in the U.S. (NYC, Chicago, SF). Amazing museums and parks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 11.01.27 AM.png (1354x764, 1.6M)

Mexico is beautiful no need for wall

it was carbon monoxide

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Lol

Darwinism at it's finest. No one in their right mind would ever visit a shit hole that is occasionally refered to as "Mexico". They got what they were looking for, painful death, which they also deserved. Darwinism. The week should fear the strong, the weak is not needed, the week isn't wanted. Nothing of value was lost, infact their death brought some value to humanity as a whole.

>nyc, Chicago, san francisco
Why not visit detroit or portland oregon? Why only visit shitty liberal infested cities? Also mexico in its entirety is a shithole.

why do you think they are the only country to be nuked by another nation and that other nation had decided that there was no way that once would be enough?

It's not hard to be better than Chicago

I went to Cabo San Lucas for a week last year and had eyes in the back of my head at all times. Taking taxis from the city back to my resort 15 miles away had me anxious thinking I was going to be kidnapped by a cartel member.

Absolute shit country.

you can tell by the fathers face. Everyone Ive ever seen with that chin-nose area shape usually comes with a goatee attached to it. He was a cuck.

Fucking whites stop being so drug addicts.

Attached: 1520189895716.jpg (632x561, 163K)

>and that's a good thing

>It's almost as if when you go to a place filled with people a single digit number of generations away from being beads and feathers tribal primitives who routinely committed acts of extreme violence, that bad things might happen to you at the hands of savage, brown protohumans.

Attached: 1521833677162.jpg (365x525, 132K)

Gotta keep the Cocaine Import Agency funded lad

mexico is a beautiful 1st world country
violence and crime is mostly a direct result of amerimutt junkies and degenerates who pay too much for drugs

Attached: 47432336-mexico-city.jpg (1300x1000, 1.77M)

This is bait.

Attached: 1502851949100.jpg (485x481, 39K)

rich bourgeiosi family traveling to mexico foolishly thinking they would be safe.

this is proof the rich are out of touch with the world around them. just like the bourgies in france as well. completely oblivious up to the point their heads were severed.

>tfw have to take a business trip to mexico next spring

fuck

>houndstooth stockings

hot damn

WHERE?

I was offered a free trip to Cancun. I refused, Mexico is a shithole. Stupid beaners killing and raping American tourists will drive their tourist industry into the ground, their only source of income, but beaners are stupid so they don't care. Enjoy being even more of a dystopic shithole when you kill your tourist industry.

youtu.be/Rz6t2FEablA