Emilia/Re:Zero thread

Pretty much have to make an Emilia thread separate from the usual Re:Zero thread at this point. Unfortunately a certain group of people have been extremely volatile recently. With that being said..

I love Emilia!

I want to have non-consensual sex with her.

user, Emilia is not for non-consensual sex.

Elves are for rape.
That makes half-elves for half rape, or non-consensual sex

user, Emilia is not your normal harfu-erfu. Please leave her alone.

Her ears are cute!

>Her ears are cute!
All elf ears are cute.

But that's beside the point. You're right, she's not a normal harfu-erfu. She's a harfu-witchu that needs to be burned at the stake after her body is thoroughly interrogated by a group of inquisitors.

Don't bully her like that!

She's an innocent little 114 year old girl.

Do you honestly think that in those 114 years nobody's done anything?
She's Satella incarnate to most folk. Wouldn't put it past them to do something to her.
Besides, with how kind and naive she is, I bet if someone said they were dying and sex was the only cure she'd probably buy it.

Since she thinks Subaru made her pregnant by kissing her on the lips, uh yeah.

She's a pretty innocent 114 year old elfu user. Don't bully her like that. Emilia was made for love and cuddles.

new chapter

Thanks translator-kun

>Since she thinks Subaru made her pregnant by kissing her on the lips, uh yeah.
That's just how sheltered she is to the nature of things.
She is very pretty. And very innocent. A prime target for 80% of the ruffians and the majority of the normal folk.
What something is made for isn't always what something ends up getting used for.

Emilia was not made for rape. Pack would have killed anyone who touched her without her consent or wanting!

>Emilia was not made for rape
What something is made for and what something is used for are not always the same. Just because she's meant for tender loving and handholding doesn't mean that's all she'll get.

And puck is so finicky, merely fucking with her hair could breach the contract. Wouldn't rely on him.

You still need Pack's consent to do anything with his daughter. He will destroy the world for Emilia. He gave consent to Subaru and Subaru only.

Subaru can take her flower if he wants but that doesn't mean other people are allowed to. She's 100% purely intact user.

>She's an innocent little 114 year old girl.
does anyone else find it curious how emilia was frozen for exactly 400 years? it's as if puck knew to time it perfectly.

The same puck that let her die multiple times.

In the anime world rape is a lot worse than dying user

I'm with you user. nothing like a good 'ole double penetration

Fuck you

leave her alone

>only double
She has 3 holes, user. And 2 hands.

I honestly like her a lot more than Rem.

Isn't she wonderful

The amount of people who think Felt is best girl is growing fast and has almost reached double digits.
You should convert before it's too late.

For what I little I've read of arc 6 Emilia seems to be talking charge of group after Subaru's memory wipe. However she only one to have passed Reid's test so I wonder if be forced to separated from everyone to find out what is ahead on the tower.

Who knows what will happen. Personally I think Emilia will play a huge part in getting Subaru's memories back

Yeah, she pretty the only person in position to pull everyone together.

I love Emilia-tan~!

Bump for Emilia

Goodnight Sup Forums. Goodnight Emilia my eternal love.

What small tits

No one cares about this dumb elf slut.

Best girl.

????

She was frozen for approximately 100 years, when she was approximately 7. 114 is only the best approximation of her age, not a verifiable fact.

My waifu, best girl, she is perfect.

Well, it means, you actually love a whore. Congrats.

Bump for EMT

There shouldn't be two Re:Zero threads at the same time. Especially when the thread is this cancerous.

Please mods do your job.

Hey Remfag, go fuck yourself.

The cutest girl in the series.

Good morning emiliafriends

morning

>those eyes

pure evil

What did you say about him?????
Should i clarify the mental retardation of Emiliafags again?