Girls und Panzer das Finale

How long will we have to wait until subs when it finally comes out? As long as Der Film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AIE9MKwpgc
youtu.be/i86wXLGHZWU
twitter.com/RV0120/status/935358734741643265
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-19/girls-and-panzer-anime-6-film-finale-starts-december-9/.113614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fug wrong pic

I'm kinda hoping for a Digimon Tri situation where the subs are out pretty fast. Although to be honest watching Der Film raw was a magical experience so I might do the same here.

Uhm, Digimon Tri had a simulcast.

Oh I had no idea. Makes sense.

When it came out on BD's in Japan, wasn't it a few days before the first subs were out?

In any case, here's a typesetting

Flat is justice!

I agree

Team Oppai looks like a really fun bunch

3d was a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=4AIE9MKwpgc

I want to commit a crime

Aggravated assault?

Drawthread was good today

Kay deserves more cute art

Calm down, Nona

this show sucks

>3d was a mistake
Truly, I puked a little in my mouth

I want to carry this fair beautiful maiden's babies!

Show my your collection of GuP figures/merchandise

I...what?

BIG all the day

Hopefully not, when we have a Blu Ray release?

Darjeeling is a slut!

Shut your whore mouth

>darjeeling about show nishi the taste of black coffee and cum

I gonna miss her

DELET THIS

I want this

>ribs

>Not liking ribs

Why do I wanna see girls looking like they have malnutrition?

Why in the fuck did I watch that.

I want to do things to Maho.

What kind of things?

Don't lewd the autist girl

Oh you know, simple things like going on a few dates with her, having sex, cum inside her a few times, get her pregnant, propose to her as soon as I find out, marry her, have more children, raise a family together, and live the rest of our lives together.

If you could have one fag back who would it be? I never figured out what happened to momo fag.

What are Yukari and Erika plotting?

I'm sure she will show up in RW from time to time.

Well, i wanted her animated

What other fags the GuP threads have had?

You can always hope for a fan animation. You should know that non-canon never gets animated, and if it did, something more grounded in the universe like Little Army would be animated first.

Do lewd things to Miho and Maho

Likely.

This guy has a neat artstyle but his topics are fucking boring, not lewd enough to be properly arousing and nonsensical.

why is chono here?

>Muffled Sabaton music playing on the background
>youtu.be/i86wXLGHZWU

Darjeeling is cute but a bit of a freak

So the new Girls und Panzer Das Finale Drama CD has revealed the names of the 3 previously unnamed Anzio Girls(including Siko aka Smug-chan). Their names are Gelato, Panettone and Amaretto.

twitter.com/RV0120/status/935358734741643265

Nice!
On a related topic someone have a Mega mirror for the translated Drama CDs?

Goddammit angle your tank properly casuals.

This was actually kind of fun. Makes you think if they could do a live action version.

Wait...what. They swapped a bear for the cat. That’s really cute.

>Smug-chan
You mean rapeface-chan right?

>You will never be kidnapped by St. Gloriana and bound, gagged, and blindfolded, locked in a room with no interaction with others, hooked to a machine that constantly stimulates you penis to the edge of ejaculating, only to be released when Darjeeling, Orange Pekoe, or another girl wants fresh 'cream' for her tea and comes in and gives you the few strokes you need to ejaculate into their cup.

I just feel my wind, I just feel my shine,
sora ni rise and ride over my fucking head, because I'm done.

>Ribs

You do you, user

Post Tankfus
Cock Cruiser a best!

Well that was certainly something

At least it's well made.

That's hot

He's one of the sponsors and promoters of the GuP movie. I guess Bamco also wanted a TV personality that would make people think that even macho guys liked the show too.

As much as I like the old war tanks in the show, I would love for there to be a match fought with modern day tanks. That shit would be cool and have a nice novelty.

He was a fan of the show so they asked him to be in the movie marketing.
Now he’s synonymous with live GuP events.

Churchills look so dumb but also so nice

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-19/girls-and-panzer-anime-6-film-finale-starts-december-9/.113614

How long are these films going to be?

Minimum time is apparently 40 minutes each but honestly I'm expecting 50 mins to an hour long each.

Wait, the school carrier is real?!

Will Erika be more than a minor character?

This is great. The girls are cute and they fit the characters pretty well. The props and buildings are perfect too. Too bad they couldn't make a seamless zoom out but still awesome. I hope they make a live action movie or series with this quality.

Are you a baka?

What's up with the music?

She will be Miho's love interest

She'll be the new male self insert character's love interest

Pure girl in the middle

I hope Erika and Miho have some interactions between each other.

So, which is which?

It can't be helped, a thousand bees swarm around her eagerly to sniff the tender scent from her blossom-gown.

Have him slap one of the girls as a prank.

I hope so too. While reading Phase Erika I think it would be nice to see these two formally make up and become friends if nothing else.

She really should only be paired with one.

How much your life has changed thanks to GuP?

>an hour long each
This is what I'm hoping for.

I've defeated Maho

Realistically? Nothing in my life has changed in these past five years since GuP aired.

I wish GuP or any other form of media had enough of an impact to change the course of my life but i'm still going down the same sad path that I was on before.
At least I've got some cute tank models on my desk now.