Dragon Ball Super

So everyone agrees Vegeta should have allowed Goten and Trunks to participate in the Tournament Of Power right? After all, each one of them is at the very least Android 18 tier and far stronger than Tien.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNzK0WovMGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If fusion is allowed then yes. Why the fuck wouldn't you want a Super Saiyan 3 on your team?

Fusing would be a last resort since it lasts 30 minutes and you lose two players. SS3 even more considering makes the fusion last even less

How much you wanna bet they'd fuck up and try to charge someone like Jiren immediately?

Reminder that Kefla is beautiful

it’s a guarantee hence why the kiddies weren’t allowed

Ugly as sin

beautifully nonexistent

>the kids fight the two sayan cunts
>they all get stronger as the fight progresses because they're all gifted
>they keep powering each other up until kale and caulifla decide to fuse
>Gotenks reaches Blue level of power, is decidedly weaker than Kefla but still manages to land a victory because of his antics

wow its shit

only slightly better than Goku vs Kefla

just like what we got but at least it'd make Gotenks relevant and that's better than Goku getting yet another elimination

Why haven't the kids aged?

>Toei gives Goku Kaioken Blue
>Toyotaro gives Vegeta the Rage Multiplier in Blue
>People keep shitting toei for giving Goku Kaioken Blue and no one complains about Vegeta's power up that allowed him to blow two Merged Zamasus at once

You faggots are a bunch of hypocrites

will we ever get thiccness back in Super?

>Sidemouth in DB
This is the result of bringing waifushit into the franchise. The guy Toei had in charge of that probably only had experience with seasonal moe trash.

lol

It's been like 6 months since the end of z

>final flash, only with a fancier name
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Trunks should look like this by now.

youtu.be/SNzK0WovMGc
is Gohan back?

They've actually been writing Goten and Marron as acting more mature than before since the last timeskip (like Goten disliking Saiyaman and wanting to leave to train with Whis alongside Goku and Marron finally stopping acting like a toddler). They just didn't get new designs.

No YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, AT NO POINT WHEN THEY BECAME SS3 DID THEY SAY THE FUSION LASTED LESS. YOUR BRAIN IS JUST ROTTEN GARBAGE

It's 4 years before the end of Z. It's been 6 years since the Buu Saga ended. Marron is a 9-year-old girl that still looks and acts like a 3-year-old. I think Trunks and Goten are 14 and 13, respectively.

because they'd be too beautiful

That didn't come off as mature to me, it's just a change in interest as toddlers have.

Calm down. And yes, it's actually mentioned.

>Talk about Kaioken Blue but not Hakai

Tehy say in the manga while training in the hyperbolic time chamber that using SS3 reduces their remaining time to 5 minutes, which is why they planned to use it for last against Super Buu.

>you could actually make a case Goten and Trunks could beat her after last episode

Holy fuck.

why do I feel like Blanco is going to get memed into existence?

Cute.

>Manga =/= Anime
Wow, you are even more stupid.

In the fight between buu(gotenks ss3 absorbed) and gohan, he defused 30 minutes later after goku arrived. So what you are saying is wrong

Touche

>>Manga =/= Anime
Spotted the troll

>Bautiful
>The daughter of krilin
Yeah... no. You are an asshole and a fag, Stop self inserting as krilin

>37 replies
> 19 posters

Heck no are you dumb? It's not about power it's about they're fucking autistic

They can't be bothered designed aged up versions

>this fucking guy is at it again

She's already a cute kid in the manga, she'll be beautiful when she grows up.

No troll dude, read the rest of the comment, you can't explain that, so that means the manga is wrong.

Open your eyes and stop being an egotistical asshole.

Fag

He thought he made everyone too old by EoZ, but if you look at the interview he mentioned this is he's actually talking about the GT designs.

>daughter of this
>not beautiful
Physically impossible.

Hand-wave in a Capsule Corp item they can wear that makes the fusion last for a full day along with giving them 6 months in the RoSaT prior to the tournament to justify giving them a hefty power-up.

>Claims manga is different from tha anime
>Doesn't have anythign at all to back that up

You can't explain that, so that means you're wrong

Open your eyes and stop being an egotistical asshole.

Fag

>Manga is wrong
That's not how shit works. You cannot take original source material and say "it's wrong".

Next you're gonna say the daughter of a living troll doll couldn't be beautiful either.

she isn’t though you retard

>Not about Power
>about they're fucking autism
Then why did they let Goku on the team?

Goku is and always will be the exception

Ok here is my proof: When Gohan arrives to fight buu, he manages to absorb piccolo and GOTENKS SS3 AND HE RETAINED THAT FORM FOR 30 MINUTES. Just a little bit more after goku arrives.

If that's so, then the manga is wrong and ss3 doesn't take away any time.

>The only fusion who suffers from less time due to power is potara

Your move asshole

Piece of shit

Touche

Give me a Saiyan gf.

Stop bullying Vegeta

What would Roshi do?

Should have been:

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Freeza
Future Trunks (who gives a shit if its cheating, go to the goddamn future and get him)
Buu (use the dragon balls to wake him up you faggots)
Arael
Goten
Trunks

>HE RETAINED THAT FORM FOR 30 MINUTES
No proof? Though so.

If Gotenks made a bunch of Kamikaze Ghosts, how much of the ring could he clear out?

>All headcanons without anything to back up
(You)

>My brain is damaged and I forgot how long the battle was in the anime
Can't disprove me? Thought so

Probably quite a lot actually.

For you too

He definitely had more than 10 minutes, so he probably did last the whole 30.
On the other hand, considering he could use Gotenks's techniques even without them being fused, it's clear Buu plays by different rules in general.

Soon.

>My brain is so damaged I take episode time for real time
Wow user, you just went full retard on that one. Next you tell me it took 240 minutes for Namek to blow up because it lasted 12 episodes of 20 minutes.

In the end you have no source and keep spreading weak bait

I didn’t think it was possible for someone to make a roster worse than the writers but congrats you outdid yourself

WHERES OUR FUSION GENERATOR GONEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tenshinhan beat the guy who did this to Piccolo. They'd need fusion in order to do something like that.

Gotenks and the android twins could eliminate 75% of the fighters on stage within the first 10 minutes.

Maybe in the manga, but the retard is saying manga is different from anime, so he can't use a manga page to defend something in the anime.

is the site down?

>le reddit generator spammer is a phoneposter
What a surprise.

I hope you don't actually believe that anime takes precedent over the manga because it is absolutely 100% the opposite. Anything that the anime says that is not repeated manga is considered fluff.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

Who says that?

Reminder that Kid buu>all other buus

Fascinating. This actually happens in the manga though and the other user is defending that anime is different from it.

So, basically Super Buu has a higher time limit? It's weird because just a few chapters ago Trunks states they have 5 minutes as SS3 Gotenks

u feel better now? why not answer my fucking cretin u fucking caulicuck user poster

I'm more of a buutenks guy, there's something I like a lot about his design

Same.
Cabba deserves it.

I guess so
Honestly, anything that happens around Buu can literally be explained as "Buu logic"

Pan was born 6 years after the Buu Saga.

I don't like Buutenks because most of the times he's depicted as having a neck as wide as his head, so his head just looks like a big penis.

If we don’t see Vegeto or Gogeta this arc I’m done with this series, all these shitty fusions and they’re trying to keep best boys from us. I will actually riot.

It’s sickening.

>manga comes first and is written by creator
>anime is adaptation by different person
I hope I am misunderstanding you

No, Cabba deserves better. Caulifla has little to no respect from him, even when he was trying to gain time for her to recover stamina she called him ''teme'' instead of something like ''omae''

Nothing, she's like a granddaughter to him.

Gotenks would ultimately be pretty useless

They'd eliminate a lot of fodder guys extremely quickly but then would get ringed out like a retard because they're incredibly overconfident children

I wonder if his long ass head tentacle thing is because of ss3 Gotenk's hair

it's too powerful and it ruins any tension so they literally retconned it as being too powerful for the potara. The manga said that Vegetto Blue was stronger than Beerus, which would take away all the tension from the tournament and from the zamasu arc which is why they retconned it like that. The characters themselves don't like it either.

>I AM NEITHER GOKU OR VEGETA
>MY NAME I-

>proceeds to get rekt by full power Jiren anyway
I support it.

She will be.

Oh, thought you were talking about Super.

Cabba deserves Kale if anything

nah vegetto would fuck up everyone if he wasn't so powerful that he drained the potara fusion the moment he actually tried to use his full power

>Gogeta Blue
>Vegito UI

Either one would make me hot and bothered just fucking do it Toei

He'll grow on her.

>Gogetard

Lmao