What is the trashiest isekai out there?

What is the trashiest isekai out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/your-and-my-asylum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAO

I miss isekai smartphone so much

Slave Harem

hands down, no questions asked. Slave Harem.

Me too.

Smartphone is not even close to being the trashiest. That's more of a statement on the markest than anything else though.

Saw my buddy watching this the other day. I thought MC was a cute girl.

It really is this worst thing I've watched recently though. While watching the first episode the only thing I could think is that it would be much more interesting if everything was the opposite of what was happening on screen.

Pic highly unrelated.

It wasn't even the worst thing that aired that season.

you're gonna have to be more specific

Smartphone is good, it doesn't take itself serious, that's it's best characteristic.

s2 when

The worst isekai is Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa – Taitei Cheat
>Summoned a group of students in a kingdom
>For some reason, all the women use lewd outfit
>MC is the only "Normal" student without power
>He is teleported to a white room with a PC
>He obtain all the worst skills (Pic related)
>He save a slave trader, buy a slave and find a Japanese Katana
>With almost no interaction, The slave girl fall in love with him and they have sex
>all those events happen in the Fucking First day

novelupdates.com/series/your-and-my-asylum/
You are all like little babbys. Its about nothing other than torture and licking little girls feet.

>have busty childhood friend who genuinely likes you
>go for the slave slut instead
he was good in chapter 1 but gradually got shittier

Death March that shit bores me like hell

Arifureta

I dare Sup Forums to go read Kami Sumeragi Yuusha no Eiyuutan.

If you come back with brain cells intact, you're a hero.

Why is there hair growing out of her spine?

Why are there so many shitty isekai with this EXACT premise?

I saw that page and thought it was "Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat"

Which is an isekai where four friends get summoned by the princess to fight the demon king, but the MC walked into the room at the same time and got dragged with them, but because he's a mega-autist he decided he didn't want to be a hero and fucks off to be a book and food autist

At least it gets somewhat of a pads because there's no harem, the MC is basically one of the more autistic megaten protags, and he's legitimately uninterested in anything that's not books or food.

you're favorite isekai

Only with the synopsis sound bad, but still is possible that are another worst series that still isn't translated, because that Makikomarete Isekai is the worst Isekai that have LN/Manga adaptation

Smartphone was fine in the sense that it felt like a slice of life show and doesn't overact it's way the drama side with how OP the MC is. It knows what it is and makes it light-hearted instead of being all shit serious about the story.

Yeah it's still bad for sure. But not trashy.

Now Death March on the other hand..

>the worst Isekai that have LN/Manga adaptation
This raises an important point. Most isekai are web novels, which have no barrier to entry. The shit that gets picked up for LN and manga adaptations are actually the best webnovels, or at least the best combination of coherent and marketable. The "worst isekai" probably doesn't exist, because the variety of incompetence you get in self-published fiction is too broad for any one work to encompass them all. Go to fanfiction dot net and try to find the worst fanfic. No matter which one you pick you'll be able to find tons that have massive flaws it never even thought of.

We should narrow it down to "the worst published isekai."

She's supposed to be a wolfgrrl.

that series is pretty trashy but the girl here and is top tier so that makes it okay

Is that all it takes? Being nice and a gary stu to have bitches.

Its always the same shit. How can any girl be comfortable with the fact that the MC is spineless and that she is willing to share with her rivals.

This shit is why Marche was right

It's called wish fulfillment.

What about isekai onsen? Should girls be unwilling to share their bathwater?

I thought this thread was supposed to be about bad isekai?

When I Was Summoned to Another World with RPG Style, [Likes NTR] Skill Appeared

this

I want her to sit on my face

idk about bad but there's a really cozy one where he just works the land with no harem or romance in sight

Yo whats this. This sounds comfy as hell.

>there's no harem
Every loli in that series that lays eyes on him is his harem.

would post but I can't remember for the life of me, art wasn't that great but it's still worth a read

What's that series where the MC goes into the mountain and suddenly after a year he goes back down and suddenly OP as shit? Was that Isekai? If it is, then yeah, that one is bad.

>you're gonna have to be more specific

lets see, a hiki-neet MC gets isekai'd by a website when he was looking for a way to kill himself. The website asked him to fill out a character sheet which he does, and since he doesn't know what's important to win in this game he thinks he going to play he takes a "cheat" that lets him re-make his own character whenever he wants (basically reasign his skill points) and then takes a feat that lets him earn tripple xp from everything because, you know, that's not broken at all.

He wakes up in the new world, finds out he might actually die in combat, and decides "I'm totally buying a rapefu, er... sexy bed warming battle slave. Cause you know. Why not? Slavery's legal and all.

Well it just goes from there. Dozens upon dozens of pages of character sheets, endless grinding in the place of plot. Endless rape... er... I mean endless snusnu with his harem of female battle -sex-slaves, who all instantly fall in love with the "not Kirito" gary stu MC after he forces them to fuck him. The slave girls even SHAME the new slave girls into fucking him even if they don't want to because it's a battle slaves job to wax his willy.

Meanwhile "not-Kirito" bend reality to teliport/planar jump to the other side of the planet just to get soy beans so he can make Soy sauce (and adventure that lasts a whole book) so he can bring glorious Nip cuisine to the new world because Nihon STRONG!

About the only Isekai trope the book doesn't tread on is the MC hasn't tried to turn his harem of slaves into an idol group yet. though I'm sure at some point he might just buy some girls to make an idol group so he can fuck them, because why the fuck not?

>SAO
>isekai
This is how you recognize Sup Forumsermin poster.

SAO isn't isekai, and even if it was it certainly wouldn't be the trashiest.

It's not the worst since at least it has a few neat concepts like being able to tell how many spells the loli has left in her based on her finger nails and shit. Minor things that don't beat out the fact that it's edgy and generic with a protagonist who is inconsistent and only "cool and smart" when the author dumbs down everyone else to have him make his move. But again. Not the worst.

Jesus this is the most obvious example of an author reading a bunch of different works and going "I bet I can do that."

Gor.

>nips are so pathetic that they literally make up stories about dying and being reborn in a better world where they're not pathetic losers anymore
They've dropped all the pretence huh?

Me three my brother.

I know 90% of everything is crap and all that, but they really do seem to be licking the floor culturally even by the standards of the culture that brought us fanfiction.net.

Have you not seen RoyalRoadl? It's not just nips doing this shit.

see

That's what people have been saying about anime for decades.

God I'm sick of retards saying there isn't a harem because of shit like "the protagonist never returns their affection" or whatever.

The various causes of death that led to isekai reincarnation

One Punch Man

Why do

You have

To type

Like that?

I don't know but you just made me remember that one where everyone goes on an isekai adventure except the protagonist who is left stranded on earth for a thousand years or something stupid by himself.

You posted it. Also reeeeee:zero

Who gives a shit? The only thing more obnoxious than people spacing their words is people bringing it up instead of contributing to the conversation.

Honest question: why do people like isekai at all? Literally every isekai series could be improved by not being isekai at all.

That's not really true. Get rid of the isekai part and it's just the same shit with less references to Japan. Now it's just part of the even larger pool of fantasy shit instead of the growing pool of isekai shit. Anyway I like isekai because in theory it allows you to give your story an alien view that we can relate to, to a world that isn't ours.

It is.
No matter what mental gymnastic you do, the cast is trapped in another world and all the action happens inside it.

Inception is the worst isekai ever

Isekai means other world. They're trapped in a virtual reality game that isn't earth. Otherwise known as "another world" which just happens to be virutal. It's an isekai, and this joke has gone on for too long.

I'd say Arifureta. Aside from the obvious fact that he turns into a gunslinger motorcycle riding dino hunter slash sex god with a vampire loli that doesn't trust anyone but trusts him for some reason and also he has a cool eyepatch and robot arm, there is also the fact that it seems as if Arifureta inspired the sewage line we're experiencing of "edgy isekai protagonists that don't care about the main quest and are too cool for school"

SAO does not have "another world." That would imply parallel universes, other dimensions, etc. SAO's digital entity is still "on" Earth. You should look up the meaning of isekai before stating your ignorance as fact.

(You)

The entire genre is trash

To be fair, the older titles such as Escaflowne and Rayearth, and relatively old titles such as Zero no Tsukaima were able to make good use of the isekai setting.
It's just the cancer from this decade that has strayed far from what isekai was. Isekai used to be a background and an objective. Now Isekai means cheats, RPG stats, harem, slaves and everyone but the MC being borderline retarded. Even those which more or less can pull this off without fucking it up that badly like Re:zero and Nobuna, are forever tainted by the stigma of belonging in a shit genre and associated with the same crap.
And before I get shat upon because of Re:zero, it's bad, just not offensively bad like the smartphone isekai or Re:monster.

Translate it, weebs.

>To be fair, the older titles such as Escaflowne and Rayearth, and relatively old titles such as Zero no Tsukaima were able to make good use of the isekai setting.
No, they didn't.

Stop taking it so literally you dumbass shitposter.

/thread

Zero no Tsukaima is literally the same fucking shit we get now. Harem, protagonist who at first seems weak (as many isekai like to dabble with) but is actually strong, influental figures as friends and all the rest. Don't kid yourself. Even back then most isekai were power fantasies.

Can't remember that MC actually winning a fight after the first book though. His biggest achievement was to stop that army of 70k for a couple of hours and he fucking died there.

Then you have terrible memory.

Death March is worst than smartphone.

I don't know why I even bothered to finish watching it. MC was just too overpowered and didn't really face any actual challenges besides choosing which girl to fuck.

I don't need to look for trashiest issekai. As long they pass certain threshold they all just a trash not worth picking up except time time when you need trow them into garbage bin.

The truth is all isekai is equally shit.

>isekai
>cheat power
>edge
>sexslaves
You can argue all you want but this right here is perfection and I am absolutely unironic. Only kids who want to look older by pretending they posses the exquisite taste of the adults find this embarrassing.

Not even as a joke. I'll never understand the appeal of it all.

Infact just can everything apart from the sex slaves.

The one where he's babysitting a little dragon? I don't think it's isekai

isekai should be the perfect comfy little break from a long day
but all protags are either:
>retarded beyond help
>lose they personality from the previous life and turn into 10/10 mass murdering elite soldiers. which means that there is no "isekai" or progression after the first chapter/episode
>have no knowledge of the modern world, acting even more retarded than he/she should have

but this doesn't matter, because most isekai ignore everything relaxing and turn into the next harem+rape shit with zero quality or imagination.

1. Unknown
2. Traffic accident
3. Truck-kun
4. Murder
5. Illness
6. Accident
7. Overwork

Fuck the rest

That one is not isekai.

>SAO is an isekai but Inception isn't

Meanwhile, some decent series are not translated.

I'd read the shit out of an isekai where MC primary objective were always to return home. Everything else is rejected chuuni fantasy.

Arifureta.

Mushoku Tensei is pretty decent and the fact it's isekai adds a lot of comedy to it, despite the story progressing toward situations that seem inescapably headed toward tragedy.
It's well written and one heck of a ride, Re:zero is shit compared to it despite being more "unique".

Isekai #rekt

>become a master of magic
>get sent to a world with no mana

>become a cheat swordsman
>get sent to a world where possession of bladed weapons is highly illegal and will get you shot on the spot

>get +100 levels every day for free but only 1/100 of regular exp
>get sent ot a world where any random hobo levels up by 50 just from getting up from his bed in the morning and average 10 y.o. kids have 7 digits in their level

>"Why are you doing this?"
>"It's the rules, you know. We have to give them cheat skills, but there are so many trucks lately we never have any budget for something actually good."
>"Those poor fellows."

Congratulations on wanting to read a chuuni fantasy where the protagonist goes "I shall reject all these hot women and powers so that I can go home!" the sound of metal you just heard was your bar going straight through the ground.

These shitty subversions Sup Forums keeps offering up haven't been amusing for months

How about this then?
>stereotypical cheat harem isekai
>ordinary Japanese high schooler goes around saving damsels in distress with OP cheats and gathering a harem of maidens in love
>but it's an ordinary Japanese high schooler who insists she's straight and the crux of the plot is her harem scheming to try to turn her into a lesbian