/k/ btfo

/k/ btfo

Attached: opera_2018-03-24_08-50-08.png (985x930, 800K)

Mass shootings statistically aren't a problem in the first place.

/thread

what is?

>Thats a Bushmaster AR-15 with 100 round dual drums, can I live now?
They're called betamags, Ma'am. Fake experts get the bullet too.

>people should be allowed to push for legislation they don't understand

How about no.

heart disease, melee weapons, car accidents, alcohol poisoning, etc.

Young inner city men of African decent who grew up with out a farther figure.

Attached: gun control stats.png (699x583, 677K)

>angry feminist trying to be a gun expert
>"dual drums"

>only recently stopped eating their own boogers
i just started a book that someone here recommended, here's a portion of it

>My minigun! I thought. I'll use the minigun, since Crockett can't see him. But, again, my inexperience reared its ugly head. I was coming up too fast and close for a minigun shot. In that instant, however, I somehow managed to dump the nose and pull on power. I was suddenly almost standing on end, looking straight down at the ground through the bubble, the ship's tail sticking up in the air almost perpendicular to the ground.
>I jerked the minigun trigger and in my excitement pulled right through the first trigger stop into a full four-thousand-round blast. I had the cyclic pushed full forward, tail in the air and losing more airspeed every second.
>Fighting to regain control of the helicopter, I jerked back the cyclic, armpitted the collective, and nearly crashed into the top of a nipa palm. I could hear Crockett screaming into the intercom: “Son of a bitch … SON OF A BITCH, sir! You cut that son of a bitch right in half!”

>Coming in on the downwind, Crockett's M-60 poked out the door, trailing red smoke for all the world to see. I was coming back from my first scout mission, in command of my own ship, and trailing red smoke marking our kills—including my first from the air.
>The emotion was one of excitement mixed with horror. My hands were trembling and there were no words. There was no need for them. I had engaged the enemy in combat, face to face. I had made mistakes, but I had accomplished a mission and survived. And I had drawn my first blood.
>Happy twenty-first birthday.

in another part of the book a 19 year old gladly hangs, exposed, out the side of a little bird for 12 hours gunning VC and getting shot at from like 30 meters away

a 12 year old is a child, an 18 year old is an adult capable of doing horrifying and great things

>Hey guys, something is causing rare incidents of people hijacking big rigs, and running over crowds of people
>this is something that didn't used to happen, despite big rigs previously being even more available
>there are some theories as to why this is happening, which indicate serious issues in our society
>what should we do?
>>BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS!!
>>MORE TRUCK REGULATIONS!!!!
>>WHO REALLY NEEEEEEEEDS A BIG RIG???

Attached: lol64.jpg (500x353, 28K)

What is it with the Nib's art style beeing such an eyesore?

Attached: Tranny Phantom the Revenge.png (494x359, 105K)

And yet when they're confronted with reason, it's suddenly a problem

Attached: 1508124579972.png (597x441, 24K)

Kind of looks like something a schizophrenic patient would draw during psychosis.

You ever notice Liberals love strawman argument presented in a fucking cartoon?
It's brain damaged.

Attached: strawman.jpg (1600x1131, 737K)

>I expose my ideas clearly and I'm obviously right
>I UM STOOPID I LIEK GUNS xDDDD

Obesity, tobacco, alcohol, driving.

This isn't about politics. Get's /k/'s old trash off my board

Texting while driving. The cell phone industry has bloody hands and wants children to be slaughtered.

Black crime, opiate overdoses, international finance.