ZAAAAAAAAAKKEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

ZAAAAAAAAAKKEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

anyone remember this show? i never did finish watching this because cartoon network cut toonami, then revamped it with new progrograms

I loved this show. I just wish it went on longer.

Is this show worth watching?

I way like 8 chapters but then this happened

Me too. I remember they got to the inbetween world where the puppets could use the books without the owners.

Last episode I could remember was the final battle against Zofis. Didn't see the show too much of it for the same reason. Hugely disappointed back then. One of my favorite fucking shows.

Read the manga

Read the manga

RAASHEEEILD

BAO

Is the ending satisfying?

Absolutely

Yes, but the final fight was crap.

you'll feel a thousand fucking emotions.

Gash vs Brago was awesome. Clear Note was just ridiculous.

Read the manga, the anime never adapted the final arc and fucked the third arc up horribly. Even the first two arcs are just feel cheaper and have bad art compared to the manga

Only in the manga

post yfw the golden book

>Golden book baou zakuruga

How'd you fix final arc (not the final fight with Brago)?

Sex scene

Knock out Papi and Earth before the King's Festival begins. Add two more villains to Clear's side and nerf Clear.
Keep Goomu as is.
Maybe keep Ashuron but severely weakened or some shit until he sacrifices himself for good for Team Gash.
Have Kanchome eliminated him in some bullshit 3 vs one contest where he eliminates one of Clear's lackeys and reforms Goomu, but Clear and the other lackey fuck him over.

They could have made Clear at all interesting or given him a backstory like every other villain in the series but instead we got a blank overpowered plot device.

I really like the way Ashuron went out though.

BONJOUR

I did too, but I wanted to see more of him. Raiku later stated that the monarchy of the Demon World has been constantly changing between the Dragon Clan and the Bell family. I think he said the Bells have held it for 5 generations straight.