I just watched this guy's "documentary" on 9/11

I just watched this guy's "documentary" on 9/11...

is this faggot for real?

Attached: ryan-dawson.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQKkfq-U4v4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
snopes.com/fact-check/false-footaging/
youtu.be/KrM0dAFsZ8k
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/521468/posts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gestalt?

Israel #1

#1 trafficker and organ trader

Attached: 1518309264940.jpg (2000x2000, 1.7M)

I guess you don't count the Chinese because they do it to their own people or tibetans?

jews in multiple vans full of explosives detained on 9-11 and then deported by (((higher ups))) before the investigation could be concluded. youtu.be/wQKkfq-U4v4

literally means nothing.

Until watching this video, I did not know that Israelis had plans to blow the George Washington bridge on 9-11 as well as the pentagon and twin towers. Luckily feds caught that van before even more dead Americans.

Yea, literally a random act of human behavior, total coincidence.

why would israel ever risk such a crazy plan and turn the U.S. from a 100% ally into a 100% enemy?

it doesn't make any sense strategically... this idea is so stupid it manages to overly estimate how clever the israelis can be while at the same time claiming they are mastermind 12D chess players.

i do. chinese actually don't do it as much as jews

The detained Israelis immediately blamed Palestinians without being asked. On top of this, Fox news immediately began airing old footage of Palestinians cheering and told the public that it was live footage of Palestinians celebrating 9-11.

>turn the U.S. from a 100% ally into a 100% enemy
If Israel openly nuked you, you'd still be 100% your ally and your politicians would apologize to them for the inconvenience.

chinese do it more israel is #2

*they'd still be 100% your ally

Jet beams can't melt steel fuel

>why would israel ever risk such a crazy plan and turn the U.S. from a 100% ally into a 100% enemy
they've been fucking with you since 47 and you still haven't done shit about it. you are bought and owned, bitch.
reading about 9/11 is babbys first false flag, it happens all the time.

Any conspiracy theories he doesn't believe besides flat Earth? I know that he believes in all concerning JFK even if they're contradictory.

remember to sage all civic nationalists and don't give his youtube any clicks.

Where does he contradict himself on JFK?

It's not the first time they've done something like this.

They deliberately attacked the USS Liberty with unmarked aircraft and ships and did strafing runs on the survivors swimming in the water. They intended to blame Egypt for the attack. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

They also tried to bomb American and British owned targets and blame it on Egypt as well. This is public knowledge for fucks sake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Israel did 9/11 and the evidence is overwhelming.
wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html

They have nothing to worry about because both the media and government are under their control.

Attached: 1417990039640.jpg (1939x2246, 1.66M)

I can‘t stand that faggy beta voice. It‘s like a 2 hour documentary about soy.

Attached: 7FC3FA45-B64F-4B8E-AB53-59E161F75A34.jpg (1024x510, 43K)

Unless we say that he was killed by both CIA and the mafia and whoever else is among the suspects. I watched a debate with him and it's like he had an interview or a movie about all the theories and I don't know if he favors one of them.

Israel is #1 per capita.

source, you f*cking liar?

snopes.com/fact-check/false-footaging/

Bear beets Battlestar Galactica

>snopes

Attached: jew out.png (300x270, 116K)

The dude didn't even get the detail right of which network was airing the footage of palestinians. If you think the Snopes article is wrong, prove it.

((Snopes)) is Jew owned propaganda control

At about 0:05 you can see the camera person offering the cheering Palestinian food. youtu.be/KrM0dAFsZ8k

Regarding the statement from one of the detained Israelis, I have it memorized.
>We are not your problem. Your problem is our problem. The Palestinians are the problem.

If it's propaganda, prove them wrong.
Point out the factual errors. I'm waiting.

When does the debate between him and boomer faggot happen?

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/521468/posts
around 3,000 Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied West Bank marched in celebration that day, September 11th

Now what makes these reports from the AP and the footage that was aired on Fox "old footage"? Also they never said it was live... footage of them celebrating after the attack was broadcast, what's the controversy

no date yet

Even if what you say is true, that does not detract from the dancing Israelis arrested on 9-11, caught with multiple vans that contained explosives.

he's the realest of the real

and...?

jews did 9/11 myth: BUSTED

i just want you to know that youre stupid and that youre the problem, no one else. dumb fucking gen z retard

Yeah of course I didn't address that. But when anons are mixing disinformation in with real information, it discredits the real information. That's why I criticize unverified, unsourced claims.

If it wasn't live, and it wasn't previously recorded, then what was it?

Attached: 1479584640684.jpg (600x392, 81K)

THE FIRST REPORTED VICTIM OF 9/11 WAS A ZIONIST COMMANDO WHO SERVED AS CAPTAIN IN ISRAEL'S SAYERET MATKAL (THEIR DELTA FORCE).

HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE SEATED B/T TWO HIJACKERS ON AAF11, THE FIRST PLANE TO HIT THE WTC. COINCIDENCE Sup Forums?

His name is/was Daniel Lewin.

Sayeret Matkal specializes in hand to hand combat (inc. knives), hijacking/airport scenarios, paratrooping, and *impersonating Muslim extremists*. In fact, Benjamin Netanyahu is an ex-Sayeret captain who impersonated an airport technician to kill hijackers on a commercial plane. Experts say ther training is the toughest of armed forces worldwide.

It's reported Daniel Lewin was *stabbed to death* w boxcutters *before* Flight 11crashed into the WTC, yet his seat number 9B was specified by flight attendent Betty Ong as a hijacker's before she complained of trouble breathing (gas agent on plane?).

Flight 11 is the same plane three "Dancing Israelis" were witnessed celebrating and photographing at Doric Towers in NJ, before five were arrested, detained for 71 days by FBI, and failed polygraphs. They worked for Urban Moving Systems in NJ, which was quickly abandoned by Jewish owner Dominik Suter, who fled to Israel w his Jewish wife, after FBI questioning. FBI raided UMS offices. Findings are classified.

Reaearch Daniel Lewin. 9/11 raises lots of questions, that normies ignore. But the Daniel Lewin story is so incredulous their ears perk up. If the first victim of 9/11 was indeed a Jewish military hero who tried to kill hijackers, why is he unknown? Do you know anything him Sup Forums? Why not.

>Daniel Lewin
>Edmund Glazer
>Omer Marmari
>Oded Ellner
>Paul Kurzberg
>Sivan Kurzberg
>Yaron Shmuel
>Dominik Suter
>Dov Zakheim
>Michael Chertoff

Memorize their names. Share them. Research them. Make infographics. Specify names about 9/11! Not deadend theories.

Btw, Charles Lewin, Daniel's dad, was a Zionist poet in Israel who hated the US. He refused to visit Daniel in the US...until the week before 9/11.