where is this going?
certainly not up the stairs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvjHBrdURSw
youtube.com/watch?v=mYajHZ4QUVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are we going to do on the stairs
>*pants*

So much for being able to play with Tomo as she is.

Fumita where is my tomodachi Tomo?

How much will people bitch if we get a page of Jun carrying Misuzu up the stairs after all the complaints about not showing us Jun carrying Tomo during the race?

>she has the stamina of a kid

WHY IS THIS EVERY JOKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE ALREADY KNOW SHE CAN'T DO PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES

you will know in exactly 24 hours

Nope

I was going to start reading this, is it good?

Wait, I misunderstood what you were saying.

good lord, this is repetitive. who cares about her getting tired when doing physical activities a thousand times in a row? Who cares about Tomo carrying her and Jun possibly doing so next chapter. This feels like very tedious padding, since this three-day "relationship" seems to have lasted 30 days at this point.

>he doesn't like seeing misuzu get BTFO over and over again
it's like you hate fun

why do you not like it?
even flashbacks have their own flashbacks

>since this three-day "relationship" seems to have lasted 30 days at this point.
Dude it's been 14 fucking pages

Is that some Misuzu cleavage?

How is that possible?

>mfw this arc is getting flashbacked ad infinitum and present Tomo never appears again

it's happened before

Lol adhd degenerate fans of weekly shonen jump manga series can't handle snail pace. Fuck off

I actually love that, which is why I really liked the pages of this arc where she gets annoyed at Jun's ideas for dates, but I'm also ready for Tomo to appear again.Of course, I'll be over the moon when we get to the break-up page. That's the kind of BTFO that I've been anticipating for a long time when it comes to Misuzu.

cherish them. it is the small things that are precious

but this is middle school misuzu cleavage.

14 pages of the same joke over and over.

I can handle and really enjoy the slower pacing during the interesting arcs. This, however, hasn't been one of them for me.

The relationship is actually in real time. Each seconds you take to read this, the same amount of time is lapsed in the manga world.

>the flashback never ends
>it was the real story of Misuzu and Jun all along

The story was always a "what if Jun and Misuzu broke up 3 days in" and the real manga is just starting.
Imagine the balls of a mangaka doing this.

No

Why did she do that? Even Jun said to her to not do that

>I've spent a full two days with Junichirou, surely I can climb these stairs!

She's a prideful girl

Maybe to try to prove to herself that she's grown since Tomo had to carry her. Or maybe it's just a contrived (by Fumita, not Misuzu) set up for Jun to carry her.

>Lol
Thanks for advertising this series on reddit, rhino. Now these threads are filled with cancer.

Jun is gonna pick her up piggyback and WITNESS THE WETNESS.

I miss translator user. Now we have to wait for dropout to typeset pages and I always end up falling asleep before that so can't enjoy with everyone.

Not to mention they keep fucking it up by either mistranslating or by doing meme translations like the ones yesterday that completely ruined the page.

if it makes you feel any better, it's exactly what it looks like and basically nothing else.

>misuzu will never be your gf, even for just a few days
why live

like you even need a translation for this page

>or by doing meme translations
This is possibly the second time ever they've done this.

Waiting for meme translations XD

like seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=CvjHBrdURSw

Thank you for believing in me user but my JP isn't that good

panels are self explanatory and so is the "joke"

I don't get it

she's still tired

that wasn't dropout, also people should fucking relax

there is a missing chapter

jun will carry that ass

I think that was meant as comparison. Last night wasn't nearly as bad as the tumblr guy's usual stuff.

>doesn't eat enough protein-filled oyakodon
>doesn't have any muscles or energy
She only has herself to blame.

That was his point. The meme translation was rather subtle in implementation and we still had spergs freaking out.

can't believe have to wait a day for what we all know will happen next.
will misuzu doki-doki when jun carries her?

>subtle
Yeah maybe if you started browsing the internet last week.

>RATHER SUBTLE
Especially compared to some previous shit we've gotten.

it was subtle because it's a line that worked in context, even if not in personality. and it wasn't a moving gif about the most burned out number.

Implying it won't happen at the top of the stairs

Yes and it will be the final nail in the coffin to denialfags claiming she isn't and has never been in love with Jun.

It wasn't the meme as much as it was dialouge nobody could ever see Misuzu say which felt completely out of line. if it was some other meme that was more appropriate to her personality then sure.

What if Misuzu is actually this weak because she's terminally ill and she's asking for forgiveness because she'll make Tomo suffer a lot once she dies?

She must've been dying for 4 years then. Stupid.

>flat as fuck cardboard
Good luck getting a pic of that

Technically, every human on the planet over the age of 4 has been dying these past 4 years

Holy shit, so the commit someone made about Jun carrying Misuzu up the stairs and somehow they will kiss. Yet somehow these two break if off and become bitter with each other.

There are some terminal diseases that slowly kills you once you reach near adulthood

good one

>dropout

Misuzu is a weak frail womenlet. Watch Jun sweep her off her feet.

What ass?

He's gonna carry her up and/or down, isn't he?

He shouldn't have too much difficulty.

the one on her butt

with her reasoining behind doing this, that'd be pretty dumb

Tomo has inadvertently influenced Misuzu on the qualities she will look for in a man while also training Jun to be just like her.

Tomo might lose.

Jun won't be able to carry her because she wants to do it by herself. If Jun carries her, she would be mad at him

>Those that aren't busy getting born are busy dying
youtube.com/watch?v=mYajHZ4QUVM
Misuzu is busy dying

>dropout

>tomboy is literally too perfect to win
it's almost bakemonogatari all over again

>Tomo might lose Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
I can't tell if people believe this or if I'm being rused.

Fuck you.

He wouldn't do it for Tomo though. That's what's gonna make Misuzu go extra doki doki.

The butthurt from the yurifags at the end of this arc will be sweet. I love seeing their delusions get destroyed.

>triees to see if she's good enough to walk at Tomo's side

Going though a Tomo-drought, so ended up doing a Komi.

that's a nice komi

Literally who cares? These are Tomoboy threads.

Just like Jun.

Did you even read today's page? She wanted to prove that she could climb the stairs without relying on someone else. If Jun tries to carry her she'll be fucking pissed.

But she has no ass.

She'll get a feeling so complicated

Saved (and lewd, she wouldn't wear something that transparent)
But this is a Tomo thread

>If Jun carries her, she would be mad at him
It's not like Misuzu can do something about it. She can't climb the stairs, nor came back, so Jun has to help her, yes or yes.

or they could sit there for a bit

Thanks for the Komi!

>she wouldn't wear something that transparent
didn't make it outright transparent but certainly intended it to at least read of as such
>But this is a Tomo thread
It will be... eventually... hopefully...

DO IT FUMINTA!

PRINCESS
C
A
R
R
Y

oh shit nigga