HuffPost Raid: White Supremecy

Calling Kekistani Special Forces & Double Agents.
The enemy has had a long ceasefire, but not anymore.

I have an idea:

• The Huffington in HuffPost seems too white to be liberal.
• Why don’t we push the fags at Huffpost to change their name calling them white supremacist, colonialist, feudalist and shieet.

If libetard took the bait, the raid is expected to achieve the following:

• Huffpost losing few millions on rebranding (that shit is expensive trust me).
• Libtards destroying each other.
• Many memes.
The Plan:
• I will not create an official account to the raid, so it seems more natural.
• We will spam Huffpost tweets with posters and tweets calling them racist, white supremacist…..etc.
• Focus on colonialism/Anglo Saxon history, and demand they change their name to a PC name like WakandaPost or ShitheadsPost.
• Shame, drag and blame “Let the lefty guilt command”.

I whipped few designs that I’ll post here, feel free to post your own and use any of them.
Kekistani Special forces …Go

Attached: kek.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Attached: 1.png (1090x471, 474K)

Attached: fc.png (878x430, 31K)

Attached: 5.png (708x642, 454K)

Attached: l.png (665x606, 524K)

Attached: ll.png (767x701, 659K)

Attached: 6.png (668x747, 587K)

Attached: 7.png (434x634, 511K)

roger that moving in for the kill

praise kek SHADILAY

based idea OP, praise kek

Thanks mate,
Bless you.

Have a Afri-bump those cocksuckers are writing anti white shit in SA of all fucking places.

I am sure by posting this on a public forum frequently watched by these shitlib groups they will take no steps whatsoever to do counter-intel on your opp...

Are we back at war in these desperate times?
After the great nufag plague we are hardly overcoming the consequences this mass inmigration from plebbit brought us.

Yeah, I imagine Niggas to be the best tool for the raid.

Suggest libtards sites please!

We're never at peace with shitards. We shall not rest until they're in pieces.

Hmmmm...
Meme flags
>”organic”
Shitty memes
Hello huffpost, trying to do a story about how the mean hacker known as Sup Forums is trying to take you down? Are you that desperate for clicks?
Pathetic

This is stupid and undermines our own positions. Go ahead with the op but you wont get people like me on board or libs biting. Too bad for all of the work you put into the shops.

Attached: BAF2C552-9792-4D1C-85B6-13E17D79859E.jpg (1016x916, 74K)

Why not, user?

I like this one, Normies will probably think that guy is the original Huffington

This thread was made by huffington post who do this regularly to make astory as anyone can post here. It is not a Sup Forums user who made this thread.

>Bullets point
>Kekistani
>Give (((Huffpost))) attention
Enjoy your holiday shill

No it's not fag.

Thanks mate, will do.

Swell idea
Would like to add that I think it would be a good idea to start using the word "nazi" as often as possible. Anytime anyone even gives the remotest reason call them a "nazi", let's push it so hard that the word loses it's hypnotic power and becomes meaningless
You Nazis with me?

Attached: 1521750931128.gif (240x287, 280K)

Good suggestion.
Dilute the word of its meaning

>call for raid still not deleted
>OP still posting
Well this confirms it, mods a bought and allow marketing shit by msm. Glad your news outlet is in my hard filter, and doesn't exist in my world

bitchin trips my Kekistani bro, you nazi!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x300, 825K)

Have a bump

It's a fun idea but it seems too ambitious and too obviously internet trollery to actually achieve anything.

Yep, still posting.
Not MSM.

dude stop being such a nazi and show your flag so all these nazis are more inclined to show a bit of trust
you're all fucking nazis anyway

Attached: 1521447453844.gif (400x304, 2.12M)

Lika dat?

nazi

Attached: jgv.gif (300x282, 2.39M)

>Calling Kekistani Special Forces & Double Agents.
>Meme flag
stopped reading there
Lurk more shill

Great,
Thanks for the Bump mate.

nazi

Attached: hbh.gif (200x150, 1.35M)

Alright sent my first tweet

bump for the lulz

Tactical meme squad standing by

Attached: 1469334530113.png (638x312, 245K)

>Calling Kekistani Special Forces & Double Agents.

Guess how we know you're a Huffpost shill trying to create a story?

Attached: fellow whites called out.jpg (1024x704, 144K)

You called my mom?

Fuck them, we European patriotic whites love you guys, you are one of us.

Don't listen to these faggot shills, this is a great idea... Deconstruct the deconstructive left.

who cares kek even if it is from fagpost its funny

Its like im watching CNN on Hillary's election campaign all over again

So your argument is by creating a story for a medium losing customers and advertising partners by the hour, filled to the brink with uncreative morons who can't tie their shoes and a trust rate even below cnn, you hurt their reputation?

Marketing fags from the 90's.. next time give anons at least a monetary incentive by giving them amazon giftcards for every meme and tweet posted

Guys,
What Hashtag should we use?

Attached: ttop.jpg (702x526, 55K)

Well do you remember what happened to Pewdiepie? Due to a joke almost the whole of Youtube crumbled after the Washington Post article calling him a Nazi.

Today it is enough calling something Nazi and they fry in the abyss of hell..
It is a climate liberals themselves created, so now is their time to fry in it.

Enjoy you little fucker :D it is gonna be fun

#hiddenwhitesupremacy

or #hws

I think the point should be that these newspapers still benefit from colonialism today. Due to their white supremacist past.

You might not see it at first glance, it is HIDDEN white supremacy, but equally dangerous for that.

The niggers will love this.

Your shitty story telling techniques don't work on here bucko, that is not how it went. I observed the shills and marketing fags trying to do what you are suggesting for that dove shit, milk, cnn, ripple toy.. and it all was just bad marketing which could later be tracked to the responsible marketing companies.

FUCK OFF!

#IMNOTAHUFFPOSTSOYBOYTRYINGTOWRITEANARTICLE
Report and sage the shill
Not like kike mods will do something about it
You are not even trying anymore... Worst Goy Larper award little girl

Hahahha, ok well you do you!

Huffington Post wouldn't write an article that damages them financially. Especially since the niggers would love a campaign like this.

breaking news: white supremacist neonazi hacker known as Sup Forums tries to get a faggot terrible journalism sites name changed to wakandapost

#HiddenWhiteSupremacy
Let's go with that

at this point you have to reveal your location flag or you'll have no trust you crazy nazi

The Niggers, due to low IQ will start spreading this meme very fast

It is just important to make them understand that these huge newspapers were founded on White Supremacy, and benefit from White supremacy.

The liberals will end up cannibalizing their own newspapers haeheaheahea

Worth a try, fuck all these negative faggots.

>we European patriotic whites

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

More European than you, le 56%

this is a slide thread created by the recent raid we've been experiencing

disregard and sage

Nia i was thinking something like: How easy is it for online far-right trolls to smear and attack on independent journalism
Or something like" the power of fake news, troll armies, etc etc
All these meme flags suddenly commenting here are either terrible larpers or extreme newfags and i have to follow my instict here, its the first. Some of you are actually the retarded Sargonlevel of newfags but for the most part this is the epitomy of a shill thread that that kike faggot mods allow

very obvious shill

8 shekels have been deposited to your good goy account

Dont just sage ffs report as well

Hm I see, true!

I thought it was a good idea, but seems it won't go anywhere.

Hit a nerve there, huh, Shmuely?

Attached: see how he recoils 2.jpg.jpg (259x195, 16K)

I am not lol

ah fuck it who cares it only makes them look bad to non-SJWs

1. Huffington Post fires the whiteys
2. New nignogs too stupid to remain successful
3. Total shutdown

this, apply massive pressure to hold them to their own standard and watch them implode into insanity

meme flag fags show geo flag or fuck right off

>how can a poster who tries to conceal the one thing that can be known about them be trusted?

#memeflaggersarenazis

Hey we can din du anydang jusd as gud as whites can we can run da news paper maine.

Attached: WZn1G.jpg (948x676, 136K)

It is Okey to be a Nazi

havent they unofficially gone as HuffPo for years? would be a quick and painless change

WakPoc standing up for POC since 19XX

Oh my fucking God, this whole concept is genius!
>Call literally everything white supremacist
>They WILL go with it no matter what
>Just call what they like white supremecist
>Create infighting, confusion, may even change some minds
>Break up a movement

Attached: IMG_4555.gif (671x757, 104K)

This one's way too far of a stretch. You need to dig up an old article and use some 'non-PC' shit they've said. This is perfect. Subtle, nondescript, the normies won't even know where most of these are from, you could just make shit up to go with them.
Shit like this is way too far. Normis can't see Huffpo directly helping in a famine, but the Klan thing may work, though it's not as subtle as the others, and therefore would probably be less effective.

Attached: IMG_4551.png (838x959, 252K)

Yeah, I thought it was a great idea too, but faggots here calling me a jew and shit xD It's like whatever, people don't even wanna help themselves.

Liberal media is the biggest cancer we have right now. Liberal media is the cause of 99% of our problems in life.

Something must be done about them, I don't care what it is but we must do SOMETHING.

If people have better suggestions that is great too, I would love to hear new suggestions instead of just calling people who are trying to do something to help the situation shills...

>meme flag
>calling anons kekistanis
>raid huffpost when they are already kill.
Yes you are you fucking shill. kys and saged

Attached: 768c709e1726ce3656d25dc5ce8eae7dfcccee692b22fa265153e96d8f8bebf9.jpg (1440x1080, 143K)

>Reddit spacing
check
>meme flag
check
>bait, hyperbolic shit that make every intelligent being consider you a retard, like,Liberal media is the biggest cancer we have right now. Liberal media is the cause of 99% of our problems in life.
check
>Dont call me shill
check
Yep, you are a bad larper