Untitled

same desu

My wife Kobayashi is the best god damn I love her so much rawr!

lookin' good over there, me

No problem, me.

Science can't explain that.

Doing research again?

don't mention it, me

YES, THIS IS WHAT NATURE PLANNED

Heh, flop.

The face you make when you have AOTS

the culmination of the cosmos

You mean AOTC

Small diddies

Flat is justice

11 episodes in and it's alright. Fafnir is a cool guy

BEING TRACKED BY A STARVING BEAST

Wow cool post very funny!

LOOKING FOR ITS DAILY FEAST

Yes, that's the sound that Tohru's fat tail makes when slapping the bedspread.

Are you 14? Jesus.

It's bait

ELMA

I sometimes feel like Tohru might be my wife

I feel like Maid threads never get a lot of posters unlike the OP pic has some thicc Mexican goddess in it. It saddens me. Dont want discussion of this show to end

she's my wife faggot
back off

I think its at a comfy level actually. I know what you mean, but theres nothing worse than seeing what some threads/series devolve into because a few people wont let it die. Be proud that Maid Dragon wont become some meme series with constant shitposting.

Pic Unrelated: I just never get to use it

Tohru loves it when you're masterful, Kobayashi.

But I think in this case we HAVE to assume infinite alternate Tohrus, because the one we know is clearly so very very taken that only one from another universe could be anyone's waifu.

People actually like Lucoa? This bothers me.

No, that's the sounds that the show made when it sold like shit.

She's the kind of character you like before you've watched the show because she's fun to fap to.

But she's like the least attractive and only exists because dude boobs lmao.

Why is Kobayashi such a vagrant?
If i were as blessed as her i would seize lady Tohru in an instant.

But she's got the most visibility of any character in the show precisely because of dude boobs lmao. People know of her without even having seen the show.

As someone who doesn't really care for her at all, it's still a little disappointing to see her potential wasted on repeating the same joke. It's not so much a matter of trying to improve or redeem a character at that point, but more concern for how the weak character sort of flutters the story a bit. She's supposed to be a fallen god, but we just don't see anything interesting or consistently other-worldly out of her aside from muh sister. Although, I suppose that's almost the series' nature: we get a lot of other-world teasers, but not a lot of big reveals or resolutions. It keeps me on the update train anyway.

Wouldn't that title belong to the ravioli?

Is Lucoa a mommy type or an onee-san type?

Good point. I guess it's either but don't know who would come out on top.

I thought that was a slap.

I don't understand how one can equate the sound of a maidragon calling her wife to bed with the sound of online product sales, especially given how the show sold very respectably within the context of the season's competition and certainly made up for its already low production costs.

best girl type

FAD DRAGON DIDDIES
A
D

D
R
A
G
O
N

D
I
D
D
I
E
S

Do you have that flop on file at normal speed?

It's hard to complain about something that's correct.

I wanna feed Elma

How did Kobayashi strip Tohru without undoing the tie or making the neck the size of Lucoas vagina?

The fury of a drunken maid fan scorned

I thought that was the normal speed. That's what I get for not previewing my gifs/webms before posting them. To answer your question, no.

I'm ok with this.

do I have to watch through the whole show again

I'm about to start rewatch #3