The truth behind the brit hate lately

Many brit bullying threads going on lately.
I have an explaination for this:
Britain's thought police thing has been going on for a while now, it's nothing new so that couldn't be the cause of that, but indeed it's something to pile-on on the poor brits in the hate threads.
The big political event which started it all was the britain-russia incident, suddenly right after that all these threads started popping up. I wonder who can be behind it? Who do we know, that can cause such a stir in social forums? - The russians. I bet 9/10 threads are started by proxyfags shilling for the brit hate, causing everybody to take russia's side on this matter.
Furthermore, los Americanos are rejoicing in this britbong shit fiesta, as the attention is diverted from their muttness, so they're the first to hop on the brit hate train.
Leave the poor brits alone, their country is the embodiment of 1984,everybody hates them, their women look like shit, and so on, in other words they've got enough on their plate already.

Attached: britflag.png (2000x1200, 11K)

>israel flag
>telling the truth about something

Attached: w.jpg (737x921, 114K)

Attached: image.jpg (835x622, 132K)

Seriously, the bullying against British members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Brits are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here.

Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Even the Irish get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an British man a "Muslim"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "Filthy Anglo"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

It's an opinion fedia, which also happens to be true

Attached: 1510775508619.png (600x600, 258K)

>The russians.

Judging by your flag you seem trustworthy.

Attached: fellow whites 14.jpg (252x291, 17K)

>The big political event which started it all was the britain-russia incident,
Wow! You're a genius OP. None of us would have ever noticed that.
Personally, I just enjoy any excuse to shit on the Poms. They know we don't mean it.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say

Attached: 1512264417623.jpg (677x1396, 280K)

It's not about trust, it's about looking at the facts and make logical conclusions

next time you quote someone make sure you actually take the crux of the argument and not the padding

WTF I love Jews now!

why do you justify yourself moshe?

Attached: 1504717345825.png (401x367, 9K)

Where the

fuck have all these

reddit fags come from

in the last

two
w
o

days.

I was looking for something to say other than bump :^)

No the brit hate is well deserved, this island is a nation of such utter cuckery we deserve to burn in nuclear fire.

Putie, Trump..... anyone, please just launch a few ICBMs this way and end the torment.

Attached: 155.jpg (633x544, 91K)

>muh russia
>israel flag
Did the israel #1 posting make u think you didnt need to hide your flag? Get gassed kike

I wonder )))who((( could be behind this post

Attached: image.jpg (460x792, 112K)

Trying to play both sides of the fence again, eh Chaim?

Attached: 1504980232682.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>The big political event which started it all was the britain-russia incident
No, it was yet another grooming gang reveal.. then Count Dankula, the hate is mostly directed towards the British "Police", isn't it? and rightfully so...

But, politics doesn't revolve around only one thing or subject, and I wouldn't deny the theory that Russians are proxyfagging against England..

Nice ID btw, OP

Attached: 1521859554760.png (668x768, 497K)

why the fuck would i hide my flag?

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 58K)

Oven yourself Shlomo

Well, it's an inetresting theory, but it doesn't account for around two decades worth of now-obvious decline of London into a censorious openly-criminal shithole crippled beyond belief by the white flight that followed. The accusation that we abandoned our capital city to invaders is in fact valid, albeit it wasn't like that in practice.

Attached: 1498084611294.png (738x845, 618K)

>when rothschilds make threads

I agree that this wave of hate is abnormal, it's not just jokes, it's real hate and vicious attacks without reason. I don't know if the russians did it and somehow doubt it, would they even care?
It would not be surprising if it was a british government psyop to remove brits from Sup Forums without actually having to block it and face the risk of people thinking of you as a tyrant.

>grooming gang
That's also not new, that's the second one if i'm not mistaken
>count dankula
I think that the threads started popping up before that.
>doesn't revolve around one subject
I guess you're right

Did the nasty anons hurt your feelings?

>I-it’s the Russians I swear goyim
Hohols are the biggest boogeyman of this decade, who would’ve thought.

Attached: 039840958309485.png (810x945, 462K)

Wow that's my name there on the stage, what a coincidence

They get bullied for the state of the UK. First it was Sweden but the UK is now #1

>Who do we know, that can cause such a stir in social forums? - The russians. I bet 9/10 threads are started by proxyfags shilling for the brit hate, causing everybody to take russia's side on this matter.
Shut up kikes. Bullying? You faggots.
Nobody is more ashamed of the absolute state of Britain than British people and rightly fucking so; half of us admit it, half of us pretend we don't. We had out guns taken from us, we had our borders taken from us, we had knives taken from us, we had spoons taken from us, now we're having our speech taken from us ao we can't talk about the anywhere up to one million little white girls have been raped and brutalised by a protected class of pakis and arabs and somalians, never mind the countless white children's lives that have been ruined by nigger culture and drug dealing by every form of brown person who comes here. All whilst our local politicians and cops get in on the action and defend them just like our royal family and Margaret Thatcher and the whole fucking BBC did with Saville and Rolf fucking Harris.

I'll clarify that last bit for you moshi.

Our biggest children's tv entertainers for the last 50 fucking years were routinely raping little boys and girls who dreamed of meeting them, including dying children in hospitals and orphanages, where NHS staff aided and abetted and covered up for them.
There is no national pride left here to destroy. If there was it would never have got this bad.
The only way to restore this pride is to burn the whole thing down and start from scratch. Just like you kikes always wanted.

Off to the gaschamber with you Schlomo

Attached: A_world_without_jews_and_blacks.jpg (600x433, 96K)

>russian proxy fags
Yeah, probably. It is in their nature and upbringing that slimy actions are the only way to achieve something. Russians don't care about the truth or freedom, they just want what is best for them. I hate ruskies, they are pretty subhuman which is why you see most their country looking like some chinese shithole. Partly due to their thick people and crappy government.

>americans are jumping onto the part too
No suprise again, the politically active americucks are pathetic too. I mean there isn't much more to be said, they are literally what Sup Forums is against; race mixing. The counries freedom meme is a great idea, guns are great. But they are all very thick and consumerist due to the amount of freedom and youth of their country.

>1984
Not bloody wrong. Most you lids have never been here or lived here, but I do. The police in my lifetime have changed radically. Most the police are either women, who are often mocked and easily evaded because they are weak, or low test men. We even have somali women in our force, pathetic. The whole country is beginning to HATE the police and see them as what they are; government henchmen. In our area there have been a lot of crimes but police have literally told people, including a few of my mates, they will not be pursuing the crimes. The crimes include assualt, theft, breaking and entering, robbery. But it is not even a meme that they instead silence the people. It is not a joke or exaggeration, and within the last 3 years it has gotten far, far worse. There is very obviously a plan in place to do this, but no one is acting against them.

>women look like shit
Not wrong again, women here are dogs and act like dogs. Terrible ignorant people our women.

End of the day though lid, you're israli so no doubt have a agenda to please, though what you say isn't entirely wrong.

Attached: 1512143348852.png (547x626, 18K)

At least you have brexit to be proud of. It means that not everything is lost and there's still hope

The ecological system would collapse without rats and roaches

tfw white population in america is 3 times the total population of britain. i will keep trolling britain along with my russian comrades, they deserve to be shamed until their miserable island cries itself into sinking under the atlantic

Attached: 174566.jpg (640x560, 42K)

All brexit has proven is that everyone hates the country, its leadership and the direction it's going, and the government is totally at odds with the will of the people, but that the people won't do a fucking thing more to put up a fight than put an X in a box to spite some politician that literally wants to wipe them out and replace them with foreigners.
For fucks sake, our choices for the next election, as it stands, are the most incompetent shit for brains ever to hold the prime ministership and the only man in the country who could fuck it up worse than her.

We MAY be able to replace a closet sharia-enabling apologist trotskyite with an actual open and avowed sharia-enabling apologist trotskyite. And will anybody do anything other than grumble and march toward oblivion as they're told?
Fuck no.