Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

We neocon now? This guy was the driving force behind the War in Iraq and all that WMD bullshit.

Attached: JohnBolton2.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Yes goyim

Not a neocon

Neocon, dem, commie, who cares. As long as Israel #1

Who gives a fuck, neocons are still 10x better than any of this cuck leftist shit that should all be fucking shot and killed.

This guy is a fucking twat. Always hated his smug shit eating grin, almost a gay as colin powell

It's time to Make America Bomb Shit Again

Attached: download (5).jpg (243x207, 5K)

He's not a neocon. More a traditional conservative.

He avoided vietnam like a pussy. I had hopes for him but hes just a coward that will send people to die without having the courage to do so himself.

We have to spread Democracy frens

Attached: 0y85lk7q70ox.jpg (499x499, 66K)

I'll support him and whatever the fuck his agenda happens to be if we can have a border wall in exchange. Dump H1B visas and give asylum to white South African for bonus points.

If I'm not getting anything out of it and he just wants to blow up people and places for obscure neocon reasons then screw it. Why do I care about any of that shit? The petrodollar? Do I really need to give a shit? I have silver and Bitcoin. How bad would taking the dollar off of life support really be? We're gonna find out sooner or later anyway right?

The (((Neocons))) are responsible for all the wars in the world.

Wars aren’t that bad as long as there’s no draft

>toothpaste

I highly doubt the wall will happen. He's getting $1.6 billion for it now, and I doubt when the next budget is written, he'll get any more money for it.

Dems will get control of the house next January. All they have to do is hold out until then and he won't get it.

to defeat the jew you must become the jew

Attached: 1520655449229.jpg (608x608, 59K)

we haven't bombed heaven yet
#BombGod

He probably is in place to win the mid terms with some War hype.

Worked for bush in 2002 didn't it?

Bolton triggers lefties, so that's good, but he also wants to bring "freedom and democracy" to rest of the world like so many NeoCons, so that's bad. I liked when he was slapping bitches around at the UN, but the new job is too much power for him.

/ourgoy/
/ourgoy/
/ourgoy/

Attached: merchant dance.jpg (480x360, 31K)

You want a wall so badly that you'd be willing to go to war with Iran to get it? kek