Why do people treat this show like it's a masterpiece? I've watched it on a weekly basis and it's good...

Why do people treat this show like it's a masterpiece? I've watched it on a weekly basis and it's good, but definitely far from perfect.

>Why do people treat this show like it's a masterpiece?
they don't

It makes you think.

>people treat this show like it's a masterpiece

Its no masterpiece, but I thought it was pretty good.

Not for everybody though.

I've never seen anyone treat it as a better than 8/10 or 9/10 show, which it objectively can be described as such.

Literally no one besides seasonalfags say this is a masterpiece.

Never seen someone say that. Like you said, it's a good show.

>I've watched it on a weekly basis
That's your mistake.
Spend 3 minutes each day instead.

>9/10
what

The season was pretty shit, so even average stuff stands out.

It's a 6/10. But a 6/10 I enjoyed watching so that's how I treated it. The studio itself switched their writers mid season again so it's not like you should treat it any different

Fun things are fun.

You might have this confused with the other yuri show from the same studio.
Flipflapfags think that their show was a masterpiece. Most Princess Principal fans were disappointed by at least one aspect of the show, be it that it wasn't SoL enough, that it was too SoL, that the Chise episodes were unnecessary, unresolved metaplot and lack of arc, lul muh sequelbait, or that episode one oversold the show.

It really felt like one of those early 2000s action girls series you don't see much anymore.

Episode 1 is 10/10 in my book, the rest is mediocre at best, making it rather good on average

The prince and the pauper is an old famous story. Thats why

>that the Chise episodes were unnecessary

And those people are wrong.

It was a masterpiece of homoeroticism

The fuck? Is this some reverse psychology method to get us and argue that the show is actually really good? It may or may not have been the overlooked gem of last season but nobody ever called it a masterpiece.

/u/ have been cancer for a while, nothing extraordinary going on here.

*tips*

There's something wrong with that sentence and I don't know what it is.

>as which it can objectively be described
Better phrasing. Correct phrasing.

If
>which it can objectively be described as
is correct, then
>as which it can objectively be described as
is correct

if
>which it objectively can be described as such
is correct, then
>as such which it objectively can be described
is correct, and it is not.

Here you go.

>I've never seen anyone treat it as better than AN 8/10 or 9/10 show, which it objectively can be described as. _____

it's like a 6/10

Definitely not a masterpiece, but it's probably my AOTY.

I'm not sure what you're saying. I already regarded that construction at least a couple times. What do the underscores indicate?

disregard OP, post lizards and turtledoves

8 or 9/10, if you arent retarded, means that it borders perfection, you fucking philistine.

>OP in charge of not being a faggot
If you just wanted to make a PriPri thread you could have done so without posting bait.
Anyway of course nobody claimed that it was a masterpiece, very few anime are after all. It's still really enjoyable, and I liked every single episode which is something I personally can't say for many shows.

This, everything was fantastic in the first episode fitting itself perfectly for the spy and action genre. It went downhill after the following episodes were unveiling each of the girls which wouldn't be bad if more than half of them didn't have the most mundane backstories while the entire spy aspect of the show has basically turned into a sub-plot.
Still a good a show though, I loved it because I'm pretty soft when it comes to SOLshit.

I'm 4 episodes in and character designs feel out of place,especially that sword girl.It wants to tell some genuine plot but all the JC~JK girls running around killing people and pretending to be some kind of real spies aren't working for me.It feels like playing your typical bad JRPG which is actually just glorified attempt of "JC/JK girls doing X".

i want to dick beato straight

It's still here if you mean girls with guns in modern/semi-historical settings in that sense, just not as much as before. Izetta is the most recent one I could think of, but the main character is a witch with magical powers so not sure if it counts.

You're dumb.

This is the only correct answer user.

I expected it to be a lot worse so I'd say it's surprisingly good but nothing special. Would still recommend it though.

Probably either from Sup Forums or MAL since they're the kind of people who use only either 1-2 for bad and 8-10 they liked for whatever reasons.