Dindu Nuffin

They clearly murdered an innocent man Sup Forums what do you have to say about this?

Attached: B7D4C9FF-1857-4E74-BD4F-1B9902D698FD.png (1242x2208, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Stephon_Clark
liveleak.com/view?t=u0XGz_1521674747
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf /biz/ is /nupol/, fuck you guys then

It's very sad. I hope the Sacramento protesters channel their anger into the March for our Lives. Our focus should be common sense gun reform. The 2nd Amendment enables evil. Racist police officers having access to firearms is no better than the mentally ill having it.

I really couldn't care less.

Sad if true
Mutt cops are the worst of the worse there is not denying in that, they are not racists, they are huge fucking faggots that deserve the rope

Bodycam+heli cam makes it clear the cop did it by the book.

Surely, this can't be the whole story. Why were the police after him in the first place? What sort of confrontation took place?

>22
>2 kids

How the fuck niggas be having children this fast wtf

Watched the video. They Fucked up. America is such a shithole

I would be apart of the problem, well who cares then?

it's a start.

You should. Violent begets violence. Especially between blacks and cops

sucks for his boyfriend

Find another picture just one with him and those kids again, hell just one of the kids. Ill wait.

They don't mess around, and get a stable income instead of wasting time at college.

Anyone can make these claims. Give me a police report to prove it.

Black girls are pretty loose, bro. They make it pretty obvious that they are down to fuck early on. At that point you are a few drinks away from smashing raw. A lot them wants kids so they can claim welfare benefits and move out of their shitty homes.

If the boy had not been breaking into a car and trying to escape police he'd be alive today. Dindu Nuffin indeed

>Stable income
>Niggers

Pick one

helicopter footage shows Backyard Thompson running through everyone's backyard. Then he thinks he loses the cops chasing him and starts looking inside someones parked truck

Attached: 1509913164384.jpg (653x477, 191K)

How are they the worst? He shot a nigger that was breaking into cars and running away. Worry about your nation and it's shit economy before worrying about our police.

After all blacks have done to whites?

Literally do not care. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Attached: mas111rco -- 490 -- nfv111ikg'.png (864x856, 812K)

This. I've exhausted all effort I can in caring about niggers. They're their own worst enemy. They do nothing but cause trouble for all those around them, including each other. At this point a dead nigger is a good nigger.

>Cops murdered an innocent man!
>Only cops should have guns!
Liberals.

he not only was a thief but he was sitting where he eats by burglarizing his grandmothers (thereby his) neighbors.

cops are often times human garbage collectors. this nigger was on the curb of society and the police took him out.

>dindu has lengthy criminal record
I’m guessing he WAS breaking car windows and running from the cops at night waving objects at them.

Age of reproduction goes hand in hand with life expectancy

Blacks chicks are so ugly I can barely tell which one is the dude

The pussies are loose too.

Cops are afraid of the dark and of people running around smashing windows in the dark. Don't do it.

Attached: stephon.jpg (800x800, 84K)

Nice bait

Why should I care if a nigger gets shot? The fact he was shot 20 times actually makes it funny.

The contemporary leftist mindset:

>please fascist Trump, please make your jackbooted shock troops come and take away our weapons and leave us at your mercy. Only cops are competent enough to safely wield a weapon
>ayo, fuck these racist cops always killing da black man! [...Some liberal gibberish...] Also the NRA is a cult!
But isn't this a contradiction?
>w-well I just wish all guns were banned even though I know that's not a realist option so ... systematic...colonialism...trickle down...patriarchy...maybe we should just deport all white males

>dead nigger
Multiple gogibsmedat by family members trying to cash in on his death

Attached: gofundmeStephonClark.jpg (962x420, 121K)

It was also News report in Japan
The world has interest in American discrimination
I think that 20 million people in Japan are also watching this news

Not only this time, it is reported in the world whenever discrimination occurs in the United States
American gun control and discrimination are news reported worldwide
I also saw such a news report 2000 times in japan
I will not be surprised anymore

Wew. Good think I'm apart from the problem and get to remain guilt free.

>They don't mess around, and get a stable income

Then explain Detroit.
And Chicago.
And Camden.
And Compton.
And Harlem.
And West Philadelphia.
And Oakland.
And Atlanta.
And Cleveland.
And the entire continent of Africa.

>dindu
>Stevante Clark says his 22-year-old brother was a devoted father who had recently changed his life, and he wasn't a thief.
>"He was arrested before, but he's been different lately," Stevante Clark told CNN sister network HLN.

One less nigger to worry about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Stephon_Clark
>Police confronted him in the backyard and yelled "show your hands" at least three times during a short chase. Moments prior to the shooting, the police officers also shouted that they believed he was holding a gun. Clark walked towards the officers before being shot.

I wonder how he possibly could have avoided being shot...

>Stevante Clark
>"He was arrested before, but he's been different lately,"
HE WUZ GETTIN HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK
memes are becoming reality

>get a stable income
yeah,
>Stephon's brother said he was fashionable and enjoyed manicures and pedicures.
>Made 'money selling shoes'
And why isn't anyone thinking about his poor grandmother? She was probably counting on him and his shoe selling to take care of her in her old age

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (400x400, 55K)

>You won't hear about this in mainstream news
Who do these normies think they're fooling? Mainstream news LOVES talking about dead niggers to remind you how ebil dem wypipo are. Just look how much time and money they spent in an unsuccessful attempt to flim-flam the zim-zam

>you won't hear about this in the mainstream media
>it's literally all over the news

I think they are physically unable to comply with the police or any kind of authority.

>he a good boy
>had just turned his life around
>had a bright future ahead
All checks out. No wonder he got shot.

liveleak.com/view?t=u0XGz_1521674747

100% justified shooting, anyone sane would have shot him in the cop's position

No becuase they never yelled cops.......I'm I hear someone coming into my home with flashlights I'm going to grab my phone to call the police
He died in fear for his life. The police never yelled "we are the police "

Attached: 1521772215262.jpg (670x859, 153K)

Are you just pretending to be stupid?
They were chasing him for almost 20 minutes, with squad cars, foot police and a fucking chopper.
You are honestly trying to argue that he thought it was just a bunch of dudes wanting to kill him after he was smashing car windows late at night?
Please be trolling. Otherwise euthenize yourself, or at least sterilize yourself before you procreate.

Attached: 1520877013189.jpg (577x554, 116K)

It is estimated that one out of four people in the United States will become Hispanic by 2050
Is Hispanic discriminated against?
Chinese will also immigrate to America a lot
I know that Chinese and Mongoloid are discriminated in the United States
Is it possible to maintain discrimination as it is when the number of white people declines in the future?

You have to go back.

Its true, I became hispanic last week.

I've never seen Asians discriminated against. They generally work hard and stick to themselves. I have Asian friends and they never complain about whitey.

>memes are becoming reality
In every way imaginable

Attached: retards.jpg (506x165, 33K)

Reminder that Sup Forums is under attack. Sage

Attached: 1521898969605.png (1000x1080, 391K)

Have you told him why the nigger died?

13% of the population, 60%+ of just the REPORTED crimes alone.

Can't, that'd be debating on whatever illegal action he was taking

>shoe reseller
The guy who buys all the Jordans with bots as soon as they go on sale.
He deserved to die and his death prevented many niggas from getting killed at a Foot Locker riot

Funny thing is. Self reported crimes they almost always match up.
Funny, niggers are proud of their lawlessness

Point, he kinda shut himself down for any possibility of growth didnt he?

You realize cops kill more whites than they do blacks, brainlet

>nigger
>using a computah

No, he just stole them and resold them.

cops culling black is bad because...?

Too bad his ugly nigger babies will continue to live.

The level of ignorance required to post that, fucking amazing! Doesn't even qualify has shitposting. Go away!

Attached: 1521427450959.jpg (922x692, 157K)

I guess adam wants his life ruined

innocent people are murdered daily and its sad and shouldn't happen but it does and no amount of complaining or government oversight can change that

I mean, clearly the man smiles in the picture. Who would kill someone who has been able to smile in a picture?

(((Goldbloom)))