Microplastics found in 90% of bottled water

Every day I boil tapwater and put it in glass containers. Thanks to that I don't need to spend money on toxic water in plastic/aluminium containers.
How are you defending your health from plastic disease?

theguardian.com/environment/2018/mar/15/microplastics-found-in-more-than-90-of-bottled-water-study-says

Attached: 20180324_164011.jpg (2160x2160, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_osmosis#Drinking_water_purification
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749113004387
youtube.com/watch?v=NBRquiS1pis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think boiling dissolves microplastics

I drink only beer in glass bottles.

just get a filter and stainless or silver plated bottles.

Well water wis where's wit's wat.

Attached: flint michigan tap water.jpg (955x500, 161K)

boiling only kills bacteria and makes the toxins more concentrated.

Boiling does nothing retard , use rainwater boil that or filter that

Agree
They aren't bacteria they are microscopic bits of material
You aren't boiling that shit out of your water
Even reverse osmosis is iffy for these types of things

Attached: dasdasda.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Aren't microplastics comming from plastic caps in plastic bottles?
Tap water should be clean.

What are 'toxins'?
I always assumed that it's a meme word used by retards.

the filtering process for tap water might not get rid of those microplastics

>I BOIL ALL DA PLASTIC RIGHT OUT OF MUH WATER

Attached: 1518226553638.png (543x443, 24K)

Use a proper water filter polish user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_osmosis#Drinking_water_purification

I'm on well water and use an RO filter system for drinking water. No bottled Jew for me.

I drink spring water. Like, walk to the spring and bring the water.

Pisswater. Just like American "alcohol".

Our city spring was deemed unsafe due to e.coli bacteria content.

>boil tapwater

No. You can check with your local municipality for reports on water contamination. Unless you're drinking lake water with visible particulates you don't need to boil.

> put it in glass containers

Yes. I've switched to glass containers entirely. The leaching problem of plastics is far greater than anyone thought. The problem is that even "tins" aren't metal anymore, they're coated on the inside with plastics. You gotta be real fucking selective to avoid this issue.

>Aren't microplastics comming from plastic caps in plastic bottles?

No, they leach from the plastic itself. They say it "only" happens when they get heated but I've worked inventory and I can assure you all your Cokes have sat in some warm room or loading dock before being put in the cold fridge before you buy it.

They're finding plastics in most kids, it's not flying into them, they're eating and drinking it.

Attached: Trust Nobody Solo.png (500x446, 408K)

HURHUR WHAT IS FLOURIDIZATION

It's not a city spring, it's a forest spring. I live near the forest.

Boiling your tap water won't remove any metallic particles like lead or aluminum.

The city I live outside of a few years back found out the company running the water had fixed the testing devices to show only good results.

why are polacken stealing our wieselburger bottles?

I only drink pure Colombian breast milk. Its the drank that don't have morcoplastics

>Tap water should be clean

Attached: article-2145840-1323EF32000005DC-102_634x476.jpg (634x476, 24K)

Wow guys, sure looks like there’s some glaring issues with one of our major natural resources and the way it is being handled by world governments.

Time to forget about it!

POLISH JOKES TIME

I live in Poland A.
Our city water is safe for consumption.

Boiling lead out of tap water? HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518827976421.png (317x492, 256K)

Serious question, have you actually ever had anything "American" to drink besides the cheap shit?

Sounds like you need a water filter and I am but a humble water filter salesman.

Well true, corruption is an issue. We tend to have good water resources because we have an abundance of it. Most rivers and freshwater per capita next to Finland I think?

Only the most urban areas are shit.

SAGE YOUR OWN LIFE

Attached: 1521519272716.gif (300x242, 7K)

>german/ameriburger logic

Are you guys mentally challenged? The water that's boiled will evaporate and you collect the condensed water without the microplastics/other toxic materials.

That's what they tell you, but can't be sure unless you do your own test.

I try to avoid anything stored in plastic or aluminum if possible (which barely is possible), and I use cast iron or bare steel cookware.

boiling tap water? wtf

Tap water has fluoride, boiling it concentrates tge toxin. don’t ever drink or shower in tap water.

>boiling
>don't need to spend any money
Someone else pays your utility bill?

I've had a pretty decent variety. It all pales in strength and taste compared to some good Scottish stuff.

>Having the choice between either $1 watered-down piss "beer" or some hipsterish strawberry pancake flavored craft beer for $25 a bottle.

Nah, thanks.

hah
i drink rainwater straight from my hands
get on my level fag

Attached: 3419AB4C-448F-4978-B740-06CBDCF20BA4.jpg (1600x938, 142K)

MaybeI should switch to glass
I just have a metal bottle at the moment
Then again, I just take it from the tap and put it in the fridge

I'm pretty sure microplastic is ubiquitous.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749113004387
It's about how much of them you consume, not if you consume them.

My water bill is included in the rent. I can use as much as I want.

but that would leave you with distilled water. thats quite unhealthy in regular drinking quantities.

Anybody who drinks bottled water is already a lost cause. A waste of money, gives money to the worst corporations on Earth (i.e. nestle) and ruins the environment.

Buy yourself a high quality stainless steel bottle and use that instead you lazy fucks.

Attached: 1453507807223.gif (285x200, 872K)

Grind egg shells and add them with some salt to the water. This should make it ok, right?

that's called distilling, not just plain boiling you mong.

Tap water (not flouridated in my area), filtered and kept in glass bottle in the fridge. It's a reasonable precaution without going completely Alex Jones and getting funny looks.

fucking polish denseness
or very subtle trolling
euther way, i’m impressed

>muh evil corporations

You should consider going back to Re*dit.

>not fluoridated in my area
lmao you actually believe the government when they tell you that?

polish physics

reminder that you conservashits caused this with your "regulation is bad" psychosis for the last 60 years.

Boiling water does not reduce the level of plastic based toxins in the water. They are effective in the parts per million. Effectively avoiding them in modern life is nearly impossible, even in Poland you will be exposed to them 24/7 in the city. Likely very often in rural settings as well. What you need is a reverse osmosis water filter, and what you need is a salesman for those filters.

You need a water filter salesman in your life.

Nestle is probably the most obnoxiously jewish corporation on Earth and the CEO is a major player in the Bilderberg group. You'd have to have an IQ in the single digits to honestly defend them.

Just as an example they constantly pour billions of dollars into legal efforts to steal our fresh water here in Canada and sell it back to us in xenoestrogen infused plastic water bottles at 1000% markup

Fuck you government shill. Huge multinational corporations grew off of the backs of governments, corporations literally cannot exist without government protection.

Idk if they mean distilling or simply boiling

Water is privatized in my country, retard. It's the water company telling me that. Most Brits are blue-pilled enough to actually prefer fluoride. Admitting it doesn't is a neg for the company.
You should stay off whatever YOU'RE drinking. It's clearly making you paranoid about everything.

microplastics are in every single water source we have. tap water has them, but normally lower than bottled water. even freaking rain will have them probably.

Well, it's a free market. You got a problem with that you filthy commie?

Quebec should make a Hydro-Quebec type corporation to get into the market.
Maybe other provinces too, I don't know their track-record with provincial corps

Not the guy youre talking too, but im curious, why is drinking distilled water unhealthy?

>Drinking rainwater in our country.
>Drink literal exhaust fumes.

Lekker.

>trust corporations, they never pollute

Sup Forums eats lead, because lead is good for you

Attached: 1521085808075.png (335x265, 187K)

Because science.
Distilled water will actually drain microelements from you. It's all about concentrations. It absorbs microelements until the soluion becomes saturated.

Actually water is a public resource which is exactly why they are able to exploit the water resources of our country, you can legally take as much water as you want from any public water source for almost zero dollars, with a few exceptions, and nestle essentially abuses the legal exceptions and loopholes to extract millions of gallons of water from our sources, and in some cases even changing the fucking local ecosystem because they take so much water from it. There have been multiple attempted class-action lawsuits against them but they can't withstand nestle's army of kike lawyers.

If we privatized all of our water resources (sold them to individuals like any other piece of land) nestle would not be able to dry out an entire water table and would have to pay the property owner to use whatever water is in their possession.

substances that are toxic to humans: arsenic, heavy metals, bpa, etc. it's shitty that this knowledge is found mostly among the politically liberal natural foods community, when I would think the right would embrace purity in food and water. I worked at a natural foods store, among all the dread-heads and dirty hippies only another manager and I were conservative. we'd talk of hunting and preparing our own foods, pissing off the sensitive libs, but they had to agree that what we did was far more honest and 'natural' than buying cellophane wrapped chicken in the refrigerated isle.
definitely switch to organic foods and purify your water.

Too much fluoride?

>water taste like plastic ergo there is plastic molecules in plastic water.
No shit!?!!! It took a team of researchers to figure this out, probably using government grant money? I used to haul bottled water. That shit would sit in a trailer for weeks, in Chicago, in 90 degree temps, and 120 inside the trailer. Obviously those plastic particles are going to chemically bond with the water. Plus who drinks plastic bottled water? The shit is worse than tap water, desu.

this

but its getting out of hand lately
remember that as an adult you probably body can filter most of the bigger particles and the smaller ones usually don't do damage you body can't repair, its mostly children that are now in danger especially that the bigger issue is not the plastic in itself but the shit that 'sticks' to microparticles, like pathogens or some fucking hormone inhibitors or some shit
Its funny tho how people think it will be world war 3, (((them))),asteroid, globol viral outbrake or ayy lmaos who will JUST us out... but nah, god has wicked sense of humour. It will be fucking plastic bags. Fuck my shit up Fempai.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBRquiS1pis

Attached: hiihihi.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>Every day I boil tapwater and put it in glass containers.
I thought I was the only person who did this. I have a filtration system (one of those Brita filters for whatever it is worth). I don't take chances. I will filter the water first, then boil it, then bottle it. Some people think this is taking things too far, I propose that it's just taking steps to ensure healthier living and basic survival practices. There is nothing more important than a healthy diet because ultimately that is what we need for energy every single day. I don't know why modern man is so disinterested in being healthy, it isn't terribly difficult. Instead of playing video games for 5 hours straight why not just do something else with your time?

why not just go drank from a stream if you want natural

>Droplet of sanity in an ocean of Sup Forums

Attached: 1520475806858.png (1077x800, 372K)

>there are still people in the world not able to drink clean water right out of the tap

your assuming the boiling point of toxins is lower that H20, and you're probably wrong. Indeed, you evaporating out real water and making a concentrated slurry of toxic frog feminizer.

It isn't about "natural" because what is "natural" is not necessarily good or bad. By filtering water and then boiling it you produce a better water than what is produced from both a stream or a tap.

>a stream
but that's what weve been drinking from since the beginning of time.

Minus the poisonous chemicals dumped into the water a short ways upstream by farmers and industrial plants.

I wonder if there are streams that aren't polluted left.

Electrolyte depletion, your body requires certain salts and you piss them all out without replacing them if you drink distilled water.

Attached: 1506777641954.jpg (470x960, 134K)

>Tap water should be clean.

Attached: BOOMER.jpg (2335x1800, 2.48M)

ok so will reverse osmosis remove microplastics or not? how about a standard brita filter?

Attached: 26yyjh.jpg (500x653, 102K)

Anything cheaper than buying brita filters?

all water drains electrolytes you fucking retards

distilled water just does it more so you need to eat more minerals. this can actually be a good thing if you have heavy metal poisoning

Looks like sulfur

you dont understand how bad our tap water is dude, they literally test us like rats. Only very good rural towns and good towns in colorado where epa hasent fucked with it.

Distilled water will start fucking up your kidneys from the start.

thats what im saying, tap water is shit everywhere and probably worst in america and other fluoridated countries

Yeah show me the controlled study of that

You're fucking stupid and are making a "technically correct" argument that would only be a problem if you were dining gallons of non-distilled water in a short period. If you were doing hard labor in a hot environment drinking 1 liter per hour, which is the reccomended amount, you would have issues.

Attached: 1521461199683.jpg (633x767, 97K)

I get clean potable water in the taps . How is it that so called developed countries don't?

You're a fucking retard if you think either tap water or distilled water will give you health problems if you get enough electrolytes.

>only boiling
>not filtering, distilling, and then refiltering water before drinking
enjoy your calcified pineal gland fgt

That pic is missing *mutilates penis upon birth*

Just because you don't get acutely ill doesn't mean it's not toxic. At the least there is a bunch of carcinogenic chlorine in there.

we do but retards keep buying bottled water for some obscure reasons

Abdul stop shitting the thread.

Attached: 1510874114127.jpg (480x454, 76K)

chlorine is safe for humans at under 4ppm, id take that over getting other contaminates in the water