Isekai shits

Between Shieldbro anime and Death March, which of these 2 new isekais do you think is more bearable?

One is revenge garbage and the other is outright garbage.

shieldbro might be bad but at least it made an effort to do something although it failed but it tried

death march >me and my lolis doing nothing for 16 volumes

One is full edge and the other doesn't take itself seriously at all. So probably Death March.

man i remember being so excited for new chapters of shieldbro, i thought i was going to get another good fantasy suffering manga like berserk
then he raised a tanuki loli and got a furry harem 3 chapters later and i dropped that shit instantly

>expecting berserk
Yeah there's moments of suffering but nothing close to berserk-tier.

Two of them are top tier harem

The premise of shieldguy seemed so incredible forced.
>yeah dude there is an entire church dedicated to only hate you

this

Death march for comfy cooking isekai + Pochi

Shieldbro for sure at least something happens in it.

>theres a church dedicated to suck your dick

> Implying Death March isn't doing the same shit.

Ill prolly watch both

>Doesn't take itself seriously
> Implying that doesn't make it deserving of criticism.
Fucking dumbasses.

I mean, i'll definitely watch shieldbro. But probably will also watch DM too.

>Comfy
> Death March
If people think this shit is comfy, then they're mistaking a jagged rock for a pillow and deceiving yourself it's soft.

Then, what would be a "comfy" isekai in your opinion?

I mean DM is boring but comfy, hopefully nothing happens to the lolis

The ones that don't have cheats, a bunch of lolis used as deception for comfy, and trying to deal with actual interpersonal issues that are not easily resolved. Something that is I'm still trying to fucking find. Also, a bland shitty mc that some faggots try to pretend is "mature" (Satou) are merely deceiving themselves.

Dungeon seeker is best isekai

Assuming Shield Hero gets a decent adaption it should be the best Anime in years seeing as it's manga is the best manga in years.

I want to protect that smile.

I really really enjoy shield hero
I like the way for once he gets his life ruined as the main character and then after he survives and builds himself back up, he still doesnt turn into one of those cucks like
>I forgive you because if i didnt I wouldnt be any better than you! and thats whata HEROOOO ISSSSSSS
Instead he fucking wants her executed, oh man its great.
I love this style of real shit niBBa

>You wouldn't buy a harem of slave qts to fuck and adventure with you in a fantasy world
What are you fucking gay?

it was pretty good also
Cant wait for revenge against that lying ntr fucking nigger whore cunt

Spite goes a long way. Even though he couldn't get her executed he at least got her and her father publicly humiliated forever as a consolation prize.

Oh boy, that is only beggining of bitches suffering.

>Even though he couldn't get her executed
Isn't she raped to death by pigs in the web novel?

Not pigs, but the pig king. aka, the king of faubley, and also her uncle. Inbreeding also goes a long way.

Naofumi didn't buy slaves for the purpose of fucking at some point in the future. Though before betrayal he would have been open to the idea of a harem.

>Though before betrayal he would have been open to the idea of a harem.
Boring. He needs to put his pants on and realize girls can be shared.

you mean he can be shared between the girls.

Something like that, though he's probably too traumatized to allow himself into any sort of romance after that bitch betrayal so I can excuse his apparent lack of libido.

Shieldbro.
Sure it goes off the rails because it's an isekai about the protag being misunderstood and hated and can't ever really let that go without becoming generic but it's still got something going for it while it's on those rails and they aren't buckling under the pressure of avoiding the logical progression of generic isekai.
Death march is just an OP MC with a harem who is trying to money launder all of his loot and XP.

I liked that versiin more. When I read the LN and she just got a namechange i was like "meh, that's it?". Kinda underwhelming.

In WN after all this mess, he sired many shildren

In one of the timeloops in spear hero gaiden, he impregnates sadina and a panda beastgirl

The namechange was also in the WN, the death rape business was waaay later. Though apparently it doesn't happen in the LN.

>Though apparently it doesn't happen in the LN
Really? What a shame. I remember how i snapped while Naofumi demanded recorded proof. Imagine how would reddit and tumblr explode.

I don't think the LN will erase this plotpoint, it's likely we'll get a tamer punishment but it still has to be something awful because it showed an important side of Naofumi.

I wonder if in LN will they comment how every hero developed curse series after she screwed every one of them. I expected it to be Medeas plot but noone of cast ever touched that subject.

So what's an amusing/"decent" isekai amidst the sea of endless trash? I've caught up on Death March and Shield Hero both in terms of what's translated manga-wise.

I enjoyed shieldbro but dropped it at the training island arc

>Imagine how would reddit and tumblr explode.
I would assume that everything but their shieldbro communities would go up in flames. The shieldbro reddit discord is actually kinda chill but that's because there's nothing happening. I'm going to leave once the anime starts, i'd rather deal with shitposting here than the shit there.

The thing with itsuki is going to happen in volume 12 so we're not that far from there.

Dunno man, i think in the WN they already explained how.
>Naofumi: the betrayal unlocked his wrath series weapon
>Ren: Betrayed, then his need to become stronger and have better equipement awoke his greed and gluttony series weapons. Seeing atlas die awoke his wrath series weapon.
>Itsuki: Betrayed, then having his ego fed again and then experimented on awoke his pride series bow
>Motoyasu: Betrayal and being mindbroken by firo awoke his lust spear, being jealous of naofumi and firo's relationship awoke his Envy spear.
>Kizuna: Sprobably unlocked sloth series at some point during her time at the labrynth or prior to that
Apparently being utterly betrayed seems to be a common trend to unlock them.

Glad I didn't need to post it this time.

WN or LN?

Revenge edge fest or sol travel in a new world

Impossible to compare the two

What's happening here?

I think you're looking for shonen trash. Kindly find yourself at home in boku no hero or tokyo ghoul

Love and romance.

>in the WN they already explained how
Well, yeah. I just wanted to point that every curse series was unlocked shortly after Bitch "allied" with every one of heroes. Naofumi awakened it after duel with Motoyasu (so, after Bitch bellitled him and attacked during his fight). Motoyasu awakened it after she midbroke him, i would say that Firo is not at fault. Ren was betrayed after one day, lmao at poor bastard, and developed two curses at the same time, all thanks to the Bitch. Itsuki was guinea pig, even had to copy some shady weapon. I always assumed that that bow was a boon from Medea to one of ancient reincarnators.
I just think it was a good way to imply Medea was scheming behind curtains to corrupt heroes, as another plot point.

She wants to eat him out.

solving the problem afoot

>doesnt like trashy isekai
>g-get out shounen shitter
Don't be a retard.

Just saying. You described plenty of shonen with your definition of comfy. Why not just read what you want instead of thinking everything else should turn to shit like your opinion?

Dunno what death march is but I really enjoyed Shield Bro so I will stick to that.

That isn't me though. I'm just calling you out for being a fucking retard.

Lovers quarrel

Now this is trash. Just a generic revenge power fantasy without an interesting setting at all.

>t-thats n-n-n-n-not me t-though

Nice argument.

Perfectly matched your previous argument

Tfw isekai overall is good idea but nobody can execute it well. Good isekai when?

Well I did need to match it to yours so it's to be expected. Cause if you actually look at what the other user posted most of the things he doesn't want arethings you get in a typical shounen.

There have been plenty of good isekai stories. The shame is that theres an overwhelming mountain of trash you gotta dig through to find it

>tfw you find out your girlfriend has a foot fetish

Didn't you guys love the shieldbro manga years ago? It was even being TLed on here. What happened later in the series?

Webnovel was finished translating

Its endings were both dumb

No doubt Faraway Paladin. Technically an isekai but it doesn't matter except maybe for one plot point. (Probably it's just for commercial reasons)

Author is a westaboo and a LOTRfag and it shows but it's OK, you get a mixed-style story with neither the usual jp LN tropes nor modern western degeneracy.

I prefer westaboo over katana fanboys

>berserk fags are passive cucks
Yeah, you deserve more series like this.

It went from edgy adventures to 80000 chapters of the MC doing shit in his village with the plot barely moving till suddenly shit went full edge and we got an ending that feels lazy as shit.

You still gonna read the LNs? shit's getting fixed.

Did they remove the whole village maxi-arc?

That part has less focus, but there's other stuff happening. Such as a trip to raphtalia's country of origin.

And if you havent read it yet, there's a trip to glass's world in the aftermath of the spirit turtle battle. That's covered in vol 8 and 9 which were publisjed in english recently.

Can anyone remind me of that Isekai manga with the guy that got transported to a fantasy world with his classmates and some of them got Good classes like Hero and he got......potion maker or something, then he gets trapped underground and a bear eats his arm and he makes a gun. Cant for the life of me remember it.

Sounds like Arifureta

Dungeon Seeker?

Arifureta.

Arifureta

Does shieldbro fuck the beastgirl at any point.

I think at this point "attractive demihuman battle slave" is near mandatory for the genre, along with "mascot monster character gets turned into a girl"

Thats the one. Thanks!

In the epilogue. Though he gets some action with other girls in one of the spear her timeloops, if spoilers are correct.

I genuinely enjoy this to see how edgy and ridiculous it can get

>potion maker
Could they handle his potions?

Is there any isekai where the MC actually stays in a relatively average position when it comes to powerlevels and never goes beyond that?
Like, he is strong and all but there are a bunch of dudes that could fuck him up.

I hope that is why most of us read it.

Re;Zero

Toyota had a broken power from the start.

i think there's "i said make my abilities average"

Edgy garbage vs Loli harem garbage?

Honestly? I'll take the lolis.

Dungeon Seeker isn't even in the top 10 of isekai with dungeon in the title.

In Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru the MC starts as super strong... for a puny human mage, and it hasn't become much stronger in several volumes, the bad guys are much stronger.

Faraway paladin is great, because the magic in the series isn't about who can throw the biggest fireball. It's about who can cause the most damage the quickest.

I.E. "I'm gonna launch this massive fireball up your ass" And someone else just quickcasts an ability to forcefully shut their jaw to make them fail the cast and self detonate.

>10 episodes
>season 2 never

... but isn't she stupidly fucking strong since the god made her "Average" between the weakest human and the strongest fucking entity ever?

>Faraway paladin is great, because the magic in the series isn't about who can throw the biggest fireball. It's about who can cause the most damage the quickest.

And the greatest magician of the ages recommends spending shekels instead of magic whenever possible.

>During that meeting, she made an odd request and asked for average abilities in her next life. But few things–especially wishes–ever go quite as planned.
Yea this sounds like some bullshit.

Yeah the god Monkey-Pawed her wish. So she's average in abilities, defense, and strength between a dragon, and a villager.

Why cant they just give us a normal one for once?