Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru / YuYuYu

The preview for KuMeYu chapter 6 is out.
pastebin.com/3AADpAMr
Also, livestream in 15 minutes with possible important announcements.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gztqxs.m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=4wzqH8M6UY4
youtube.com/watch?v=kCcbJILG8Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you're doing your part in praying.

POST ACE

Take your mediocre sports show with a great soundtrack somewhere else please.

Post more guardsmen.

Second plACE

Okay.

I want to fuck Bakaba.

Shinju-sama approves

What's the best pairing and why is it Chikage/Wakaba?

It's YuuMimo. Simple is best.

No. And it makes me glad you don't have any new images to post.

>an abusive relationship with one party being an enabler
>best

>WakaChika
>not an abusive relationship
Chikage literally tried to kill Wakaba seconds before she confessed.

What would a date be like for Chikage and Wakaba?

It's Wakaba and me.

I made this just for you.
Takashima/Chikage is still better though.

It would be a game of Chikage trying to slice Wakaba up.

>most good looking couple
Tougou/Sonoko
>cutest heartwarming couple that would probably take slow steps and have sex after 3 months of dating
Tougou/Yuuna
>hottest couple in terms of sex life and general romance
Chikage/Takashima
>blandest couple
Wakaba/Hinata
>most immoral couple
Itsuki/Fuu
>best couple
Tougou/user

Fuck off.

Only the Itsuki/Fuu thing is right.

Very cute, user. Maybe I should draw something for you too. Still you won't make me like WakabaChikage.

What do you like?

Haven't seen you post anything since the Shinju-sama pic

Yuushas are exclusively for other yuushas or mikos. Not for user.
An exception is made for since Hinata is obviously behind that post.

So Wasshi is actually rare since she's also a miko? Is she the only miko/hero in history?

Yeah. We know all other Heroes and none of them had Miko powers.

There was Takashima, who screamed so loudly she fused with Shinju and started all future generations of Yuunas, but I'm not sure if that counts as a miko.

Miko powers are 'predicting' an attack right? I'm trying to find where Tougou exhibited this skill. Is it in WaSuYu?

Yes, the dream of the big fire (Leo) in WaSuYu 3.

WaSuYu (both anime and novel) has Wasshi dreaming regularly about suns flying over before an attack, if I recall correctly.

Tougou is a Messiah, I guess it's rare, but it's happened before if there's a specific term for that.

>I'm trying to find where Tougou exhibited this skill. Is it in WaSuYu?
Yes.

Takashima was nothing but a normal hero until she died.

Thanks. So this pretty much puts Tougou as an important part of the story, if not the most. I'm kind of glad since she's pretty much shit at fighting.

my.mixtape.moe/gztqxs.m4a
Yuusha-tachi no lullaby.

We know for a fact that there have been no Heroes between the NoWaYus and the WaSuYus, so it definitely didn't happen before. Also, the Jews have a term for messiah even though they never had one, so it's not like there has to be a precedent.

>but it's happened before if there's a specific term for that.
Well, there was no hero between Nowayu and Wasuyu so I doubt that. The term probably just came from one of Shinto.

>she's pretty much shit at fighting.
Why do you think so? She really pulled her weight in the fights in YuYuYu.

>Tougou is a Messiah

That might actually be worrying. Messiahs usually give up their lives to save everyone, right? Poor Yuuna. Her gf will be straight up dead by the series ends.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

Sonoko specifically said that it's a term for someone who is both a Hero and a Miko. Either it has happened before or for some reason it is considered a real possibility by Taisha.

I've been really busy lately. I'll try to draw more in the upcoming weeks.

Did you post that anywhere or is this fresh out of the oven? Haven't seen that on pixiv.

Now that I think about it, they could come up with the term just for Tougou.

It was just Sonoko's comment alone. We don't actually know unless they present it as a clear term coined by the Taisha.

Maybe she just misheard 犠牲者 as 救世主.
Or "throw into the faiyah" as "messiah"

Not sure how to feel about this. I don't know if it's a reassuring song or a RIP one.

Huh, so Sonoko is a Jew. That explains everything.

Oh noble Heroes,
a moment of peace has come
when everything goes to sleep
Those who fought, those who held back their tears
Will be taken by a hazy dream
Those who were brave, those who spilled tears
May sleep for today
And when your breathing calms down in sleep
You will be embraced by the night

>You will be embraced by the night

どうせみんないなくなる。

plan L was a mistake

どうせみんなうどん食べる

>O SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH

Everything will be fire.

KuMeYu spoilers

The Taisha priestess who's probably Aki-sensei announces to the Sentinels that they're holding the fire ceremony and will burn their Mikos in order to save the world just like in NoWaYu. Mebu is outraged at first but Aya is of course willing to sacrifice herself so the Sentinels agree to go along with it.

Some cute last-minute SoL with Aya and everyone.

The Sentinels are charged with going to the wall with them and protecting everyone as they carry out the ceremony. One of the Mikos is Tougou. They start carrying out the ceremony and getting ready to burn the Mikos, as the KuMeYus talk about how precious their time with with Aya was, and just before Aya steps into the flames Mebu goes "fuck this" and orders her Sentinels to save everyone. They obey her over the Taisha guys, rescue the Mikos, and flee back to where they planted the seed last chapter. But swarms of Vertex start gathering and block off their escape route so they're trapped in the grassy seeded area. Chapter ends with them desperately protecting their little outpost while one of the Mikos prays for a real pink-haired Hero to come save her.

For once I don't give a shit about spoilers, and I fucking love it.
Give me scans now.

Source: your ass?

Are those legit? Source?

The chapter isn't until tomorrow, you baka-ass motherfucker.

>Tougou is absorbed by Vertex
>Yuuna goes full god mode and pulls her out
>This starts to play
>The second end of the world start
>Every human burst into fucking petals
Sasuga Takahiro

He probably works at Takahiro.

What if he is Takahiro?

Nice but fuck you.

And mine.

Open mouth is lives or open mouth is dies?

Yes.

So one thing we know for sure is that it's not the Vertex invading, since none of the previews even showed a glimpse of the Jukai.

In the ED cover the left side is the "rebel" side and the right side is the "fight to the end side." something that did not happen in the original one because Tougou and Yuuna were switched.

Someone posted leaks of the drama CD cast a little before they announced that the drama CD cast will be revealed in this month's magazine, so maybe someone did get their hands on a copy.

We will likely get to know pretty fast if the spoil is real or not when we see that info them.

Now yuuna is ready to accept karin.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wzqH8M6UY4
ED song

stupid sexy yuuna

Lyrics:

>finally catch up and watch Washii's anime to the end
>The slight heart attack when the first attack after they got their new phones
That fucking ringtone

The suffering

Translation:

>he hasn't set his alarm/notification to that tune

>chapter starts in late Autumn
>the in medias res specifies the Sentinels carrying out their DUTY in the middle of winter
Somehow I doubt the validity of these spoilers with this time frame.

I have.

Still gives me heart attacks

What? Yuuna woke up in Autumn, so its likely Winter already.

It was a bad idea to set that as my alarm to wake up.

It sounds so nice. I hope we get to see cute sleeping yuushas in the ED visuals.

Song:

Have you tried actually reading the pastebin in the damn OP?

>sleeping yuushas
Sleeping forever.

Shikoku winters are not strong, its deep in the south and in the sea, we do not know how deep the girls are in the season.

Unless the Tougou stuff would happen before the seed? Two fire ceremonies were held?

I didn't appreciate this shit back in the day, but 10 years later and I really feel it, even if Rebuild is trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=kCcbJILG8Uk

To each of us falls a task, and all the Emperor Shinju-sama requires of us Guardsmen Sentinels is that we stand the line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best - we die standing.

We don't even know exactly how long Tougou has been absent for. She was still around for sometime after the culture festival which is traditionally held at the beginning of November (around Nov 3). They are wearing their winter coats now so it is either late November or well into December already.
In other words, Tougou's been fire for either a half or a whole month.

>Yuuki Yuuna is a hero: Civil War

Damn, why does it feel like this season's going to end on a bittersweet note?

As if the previous season didn't end with one.

So why does Fuu have so many waifuufags anyway?

Itsuki is such a lucky girl.

Being best girl tends to do that