Simply one piece of propaganda is not even close enough to awakening the masses. They will just see it, move on...

Simply one piece of propaganda is not even close enough to awakening the masses. They will just see it, move on, and continue reading their Marxist propaganda for the rest of the day. Pol is an echo chamber and all we're doing on here is handing out propaganda to each other, not the dumb masses. This will never result in the change we want because the people who need to awaken aren't receiving any of the information.

You guys are honestly retarded if you think you will pull Normies to our side with just IOTBW. If this is your mindset then might I point you to the War Propaganda chapter from Mein Kampf:
>All propaganda must appeal to the common people in tone and in form and must keep it's intellectual level to the capacity of the least intelligent person at whom it is directed. In other words, the intellectual level must be lowered as the mass of people it is intended to reach grows. If it is necessary to reach a lot of people, as in the case of national propaganda for the continuation of a war, you can never be too careful about controlling the intellectual level of the propaganda.
>The less science is involved and the more emotions are involved, the more complete the success will be.
>Understanding the emotional patterns of the great masses and using proper psychology to get their attention and touch their hearts is the true art of propaganda.
>Any variations in the propaganda message must never change the purpose of the propaganda, but should always reinforce the same conclusion. The main slogan must be highlighted from various angles, stated in different ways, but every discussion must end with the conclusion itself. Only then can and will propaganda produce a unified and concentrated effect.
>Only this broad approach, through steady and consistent use, will ever have the way to final success, and this steadfast course must never be abandoned. It is astonishing to discover the enormous results which such preserverance can accomplish.

Attached: download (1).png (189x267, 2K)

So there you have it. I highly doubt Hitler convinced millions of Germans to be pro-white with one piece of paper that read IOTBW. The Jews have their entire MSM establishment and education system constantly giving out propaganda 24/7 and all we have is IOTBW. Talk about being cucked. We need new ideas weekly at least.

We should try something along the lines of: "It's not okay to be against whiteness."

Simple and to the point just like IOTBW. If liberals don't like it they basically say that it's ok to be against whiteness, showing that they are racist towards whites.

The phone call that saved the uni verse...
The wheels are in motion, a circle has neither an end nor beginning.

Attached: Sminem phone call.jpg (1000x581, 42K)

Bump

Reasonable people who are not yet red pilled are often against political correctness and transgenders etc. These people will be happy to see political correctness crumble, but where will they go if it ever does? There needs to be a movement to replace our current politically correct system. We have it but we need to make it more apparent, and the best way to do that is through propaganda. A new system has to replace the old one at the same rate the old one is being destroyed.

Something like this?

I made it quickly in paint, I'm sure another user could make it better, I don't think I used the same font as IOTBW.

Attached: not ok to be against whiteness.jpg (343x342, 23K)

Protect the whites you think you deserve

Hitler did it by taking controls of the mechanisms of propaganda. The masses are everywhere and always retarded and just listen to what authority says.

The problem is going from 1920s to 1933, our societies have basically every possible immune defense against fascism

We need to meme Marx into being a penismonger.

Attached: 5049459E-C515-4001-A57A-7A91E41D7642.jpg (795x1000, 278K)

How do you convince a public that has been brainwashed by ideologies since grade school?

That will just make fags like him even more

Non stop propaganda that tells the truth.

The survival instinct is the strongest, and at the rate things are going, East Asia will surpass the West, where they call the shots not us; and whites will become subjugated minorities in what were once their own countries. Is that the future people want to leave to their children? I can't think of any other way of getting through to people.

What's the best version of Mein kampf to read?

Attached: hitler jesus.png (408x480, 295K)

NOT!

Attached: hlI99g.png (400x565, 29K)

Ford translation is good.

What makes them different?

HOYSHIT I GOT IT.

PRETEND WE'RE JEWS. POST "WHITEY BTFO" POSTS ON KIKEBOOK. HAVE NORMIES SEE WHERE ITS HEADING. SURVIVAL INSTINCT KICKS IN AS LEFTIES SHARE

Larping as Jews is an option, it's already proven to be effective since they always larp as us. "Whitey btfo" seems a bit obvious though.

Attached: 1521897137804.jpg (974x928, 281K)

It's too late

>must keep it's intellectual level to the capacity of the least intelligent person

I see this shit all the time in the media, and find it patronizing and insulting. It's part of what made me a trump supporter.

That strategy can backfire big time.

Propaganda you say?

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Attached: Well.jpg (678x996, 519K)

agreed. you need to act like the most blatantly retarded loud annoying sjw in existence.