Juuni Taisen

Episode 9 thread

Poor monkey

I don't really get how rabbit could possibly lose this now that he has monkey on his side, we know that the zombies can still use their powers, so what's stopping rabbit from just instantaneously bisecting anyone monkey meets? out of the people who are left, only one ((dragon)) has a magical power that's actively in play, and even then, flying wouldn't protect him that much from monkeys transmutation skills. Ox and Tiger are straight fighters, and rat can't really physically dodge her attacks or anything.

Does someone manage to kill monkey before rat ends the fight with the explosives Or do they just all get taken out?

That was different, the head didn't even bite him.

Fucking retarded shit, is there anyone who can stop this mad rabbit?

more 10/10 tiger this episode please, if it's another snake focused ep i might kill myself

nerd tiger

Ox & Tiger Team up is the only thing that can stop him.

cute

they cant stop him even when they kill him.

Bunch of fucking backstory again I see

sox

Maybe he's already dead. No one has landed a hit on him yet to see if he bleeds, so i'm not sure about my theory here.

He's not dead, but he will be soon, he can just also use his powers on himself.

>i know i can kill

How does his power work specifically? He Kills his target, he speak to them and boom zombie? Or is it something much more simpler than that?

I don't really know specifically, just going off what I've heard, I think it might have something to do with him using his hands? Though it could just as easily be that he just has to be near something that's dead.

>not I AM NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

subs soon

>not powdering face with the ash of the dead
>no regards for comrades
>nuclear

He kills, he get a zombie friend.
One of his zombie friend kills, he get a zombie friend.
He kills himself, he enter absolute RUBBER NEN territory for episode 10-11

Dragon dies in less than 2 min. Can't believe I'm still watching this bullshit.

Just think how retarded that is. He was floating and started moving, yet the head was on perfect trajectory to where he would be. Then magically, rabbit, who can't fly, was in the perfect spot to be in air behind dragon when he stopped moving.

Rabbit looks better with his clothes on. Monkey would look better with pants. Tiger also could use some pants. Chicken's outfit makes no sense. These designs could be better.

>Chicken's outfit makes no sense
Her outfit was designed to be super effective against males; it makes perfect sense in the context of her backstory as a conniving bitch.

She pulled those earlier roles off by coming across as a background character, being undercover, and hiding in plain sight. All things you can't do when you parade around like it's carneval.

But it worked perfectly in deceiving Dog. Ox would have ignored her if she had told him where Monkey was and fled.

god damn all that QUALITY during the tiger story flashbacks holy shit
the directing, animation and drawing were all terrible

>But it worked perfectly in deceiving Dog.
Dog wrote her off not because of her appearance, but because of her demeanor. She could have been wearing nothing at all and pulled that off. She had marked her target, knew about him before hand, and played him for the fool he was.

>Rabbit gets beheaded
EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS

>Then magically, rabbit, who can't fly

Monkey threw him.

They must have run into some production problems considering the quality this and last ep not to mention the overuse of CG

Just noticed Rabbit is wearing high heels.

at least the Ox & Tiger duo scenes were great

Tiger looks sexier with each episode

Took you long enough.

Appearance informs demeanor. If she had been wearing a tactical plate carrier and kevlar leggings, he might have taken her a bit more seriously.

Chicken chose her attire more specifically so she could wash any blood off with ease.

Cant really go moe moe at someone when youre covered in blood after all.

tiger is literally me

>Appearance informs demeanor.
Remember when she was dressed up as a secretary? Why not go with that? The answer is obvious though.

No way thats it. Have you ever tried to wash blood out of fashion feathers? Impossible.

Can I marry you?

Seems like they made good use of it compared to other shows that have used CG even if they used it at times that weren't entirely needed.

still seemed really out of place at times. But not unwatchable.

>that 3D sakuga

Its the reason given in the LN.

And chances are she would have ditched the cloak.

Why would a secretary disguise make any sense for the fucking deathmatch wherein all of the participants are clearly identified? The best she can do is try to look like less of a threat while using her body as a distraction, which is exactly what her costume does.

This or inushi as worst show of 2017

Not even close since Ousama and Evil or Live air.

What the fuck was that ending?
Rabbit didn't even get an episode.
Though he's probably not dead yet, it sure looked like it, but that was too easy.

Would Tiger be a good wife and mother to our cute daughter?

You must not be familiar with Nisio's writing. If you go into one of his series with pre-disposed tropes, you are going to have a bad time.

holy shit the QUALITY of this episode
Had to rely on 3D nearly the whole episode.
Sloppy 2D scenes
Shit pacing
Rabbit's death rushed to focus on Tiger&Ox's duel that noone cares about

No.

>Why would a secretary disguise make any sense for the fucking deathmatch wherein all of the participants are clearly identified?
Why would a chicken outfit be any better? I'm saying just wear normal clothes if you want to look less like a threat. But by your own admission appearance shouldn't matter since each participant knows that the other is out to kill them so once again; her outfit never mattered. Just that she presented herself as weak which is what she did in the parking garage, told Dog her powers, gave him some useful intel, and offered an alliance from the weaker position.

This was definitely one of the best episodes quality-wise.
Tiger's slow descent into madness was really well done. And the fight at the end was well done. I also found the soundtrack to be better than before.
Was there any change in episode director or screenwriter?

>3D is QUALITY
No. Fuck off.

that's his point
he was thrown which means he can't change his velocity or trajectory because he can't fly
so monkey saw dragon, threw snakes head at him, then monkey threw rabbit, dragon started moving but then caught snakes head, rabbits trajectory put him directly behind dragon after he caught snakes head

>Rabbit's death
Hehehe.

They even bothered to model her surprised face mid-fight.

Expecting fights in a battle royale is trope? the 30 second fight scene with Oxe, tiger, and the brothers in this episode wasn't half-bad, which makes me even more disappointed there wasn't more in this series.

I want to fondle her boobs.

>Rabbit's death
Maybe if you watched it before talking bullshit.

>model
Nigga, it's a mix of 2d and 3d. They model basic features and draw over them.

Can anyone make webm of the fight this episode?

How do I enter Rabbit-mode body?

>Why would a chicken outfit be any better?
You have to be a faggot not to understand the reason why the chicken costume is better.

squats and oats

The rabbit's body can probably function like one of his zombies. You either have to burn or freeze him.
He'll probably take both of them out next episode and Rat will win with some bullshit.

I think it's more you like a washboard streaker.

SS + GOMAD

Dragons death was the cheapest of the series thus far. I can understand in a battle royale, you'd rather ambush and one-shot someone rather than fight, and that's what Rabbit's been doing. But Rabbit would need psychic foresight of the future to have pulled that off kill of dragon.

Rest in peace for 3 seconds.

Truly the best strategy for winning is to do absolutely nothing at all.

The 3D was pretty good.

Why fight when you can have everyone else kill themselves?

based rat.

I like Tiger, Chicken is 2nd best

I can feel it. Rabbit is going to pull off some bullshit in the next episode.

both snake and dragon are dead, fucking dropped, that rabbit is hisoka is level of op retarded.