Where are you niggers at?

where are you niggers at?

youtube.com/watch?v=j1oMVG1ZMlA

Attached: ATF.png (1024x1024, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spartareport.com/2018/03/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-todays-march-for-our-lives/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Turn in
>Spic
Disgusting.

Ricardo was his name-o!

How many rifles has anyone seen?
Cuz i have seen zero so far

god I fucking hate what this shithole is becoming

im scared that by the time i turn 21 i wont be able to own a gun and get raped by a horde of niggers

Why are wooden shoulder stocks so sexy?

that last one is a hand gun, the thing on back is an arm wrap a wounded vet invented so he could still shoot. you hate wounded vets? they fought for your right to hate everything

Fuck you bitch that was funny!

>she change to spanish

Attached: 1521733171568.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

Q predicted that happening

KING SOYBOY

First nigger, then coalburner, then spic, now soyboy.
Its just sad

lmao this is fucking embarrassing

>against clear backpacks.

huh? i thought he wanted more goverment controll

I’ve shot that bottom handgun at the range. It was awesome.

They think clear backpacks infringes on their rights. I'm not joking. Just let that sink in for a minute.

wow I wish I hadn't opened the vid
I loathe propaganda so fucking much
>muh life or death
guess the liberty part doesn't exist for the west anymore

All rise for soyboy anthem

they want to take away other peoples rights, they were never going to own guns anyways so "rofl fuck gun owners kill them for all i care"

start asking them to make sacrifices and what do you know, they are just stupid, hypocritical kids that dont know anything.

They just want more control of OTHER people.

It kinda does and it wouldn't stop a shooter in any way.
>'hey your backpack isn't transparent'
>pulls the gun from it and starts shooting
What exactly would that achieve?
>inb4 someone thinks I'm advocating more gun control

you have no right to a private backpack in a public school

i mean kids should be able to have that privacy, but it is not in the constitution

just turned this on and a man literally named "zion" is trying to take away the guns wtf Sup Forums ???

Attached: 1452700799132.jpg (300x333, 54K)

This

>but it is not in the constitution
I dunno, the Fourth Amendment seems to have something to say about it.

>"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated..."
If forcing people to carry their belongings in transparent bags so they can be inspected at all times doesn't count as an unreasonable search, I don't know what would.

>This is all organized by kids

OH, yes. This is hard to deny. Yes. I believe it.

Attached: 1470328587088.gif (480x360, 2.89M)

a school can say if you want to bring a backpack it has to be see thru without violating your fourth amendment right, im no constitutional lawyer but as long as they allowed you to bring certain non-see thru bags that are hard to hide weapons in it should be fine

like an attache case or small toiletry bag or something

damn dude now you're making me want a double double.

I always order a double double.

Kids just love to act all righteously indignat, don't they?

They say what they are told to say

I can understand how the first one under some retarded classifications would labeled as a rifle (does that mean that is is easy to get and less regulated?).

But how is the last one a handgun, it has a shoulder stock. And has a long barrel. It has everything to make a classic small rifle or large smg.

yup
spartareport.com/2018/03/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-todays-march-for-our-lives/
totally authentic, grassroots
gonna make me a coffee myself I think

Kids don't count as people in most aspects. They really do not have any rights.

Barrel less than 16 inches and the "stock" is not a shoulder stock but an arm brace. The arm brace is hollow at the back so your arm can go in and there's a strap to keep it on. Originally design was by a veteran for amputees. Funny thing is, you can put the arm brace to your shoulder while firing. It's just not as comfortable.