Is the Iranian diaspora the /bestdiaspora/?

Is the Iranian diaspora the /bestdiaspora/?

Attached: 1604095094.png (297x527, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans
iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php
vaedhya.blogspot.ca/2012/07/interpreting-new-iranian-y-chromosomal.html
bigbrothercanada.ca/houseguests/paras-atashnak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. they're shitskins just like you Ahmed.

Objectively yes, (I'm Iranian diaspora).

Persians are not arabs, they are indo-europeans! This let's them have the best looking women in the middle east.

Finnish diaspora is the best, now fuck off.

t.Finnish Diaspora.

No. You're all a bunch of shitskins who pretend to be white while simultaneously advocating for Iran.

No. Indian is the best.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521346558312.jpg (1211x960, 137K)

Christian Iraqi, Syrian, and Lebanese are the best for the west

>middle east
Meme name for a meme region

We're Aryans. Being white =/= being Aryan

Gas every diaspora. Cry when you get gassed Mutt lol

Attached: gassingfilthymutttrash.png (649x839, 750K)

In terms of averages and statistics, Iranian diaspora has contributed a lot. However, it's best you judge each person as an individual rather than rely on generalizations. Many Iranians range in temperament, values, intellect, aspirations, idiosyncratic philosophy, and more.

>Being white =/= being Aryan

Explain that to the rest of your kind, Mohammed,

For getting your dick sucked

I love when a Swede calls me a mutt. It makes me giggle.

take your own advice subhuman coward

Americans should be replaced by Iranians.

>According to Census 2000, 50.9 percent of Iranian immigrants have attained a bachelor's degree or higher, compared to a 28.0 percent national average.[10] According to the latest census data available, more than one in four Iranian-Americans holds a master's or doctoral degree, the highest rate among 67 ethnic groups studied

>advocating for iran

False. Most diaspora that left hate iran and make fun of people in iran.

>Explain that to the rest of your kind, Mohammed,
Iranians do not cluster closely to Arabs. I can give PCA autosomal DNA plots. Iranians have 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears, and I can dump all of 7 images and sources if need be.

Fuck you Ahmed, I’ll replace your mom’s pussy with my dick

>Americans should be replaced by Iranians.
No, it would create an even tenser environment. What should be done is have honest, non-hostile discussions based on honesty and not being manipulated by other interests.

Iranians have contributed a lot to the USA but so have other ethnicities. Mutual respect is what's needed.

Persians are aryan master race. Iran literally means land of the aryans. Look it up.

iranchamber.com/people/articles/aryan_people_origins.php

I am an Iranian diaspora, but fuck any iranian who claims we are white. Everytime i see an iranian who acts like they are white and above other middle easterners i unironically want to beat the fuck outta them.

Also no im not muslim, yes i support the iranian government. no shah was not based

Attached: firstofall.png (530x483, 460K)

No diaspora is good pretty much by definition. You are all parasites invading other countries and killing the host, which is what unsuccessful parasites do.

>advocating for Iran.
You braindead leaf.

>In contrast, one quarter of Iranian Americans cite foreign policy issues involving U.S.-Iran relations and less than one-in-ten cite the internal affairs of Iran as being of greatest importance to them.

Do it, I might need to use them against those retarded burgers who claim Iranians have been mixed with Arabs while it was rarely the case

Attached: IMG_100008VN.png (500x467, 360K)

You are different than other middle easterners and have a better culture and history though

the real ones call themselves persians, if atheist/zoroastrian

Maybe, but i dont mind them. Except Saudis but they are jews, everyone knows that.
Shias are based, sunnis can fuck off tho, they are the biggest goyim

Based but sad you're not Muslim, I'm a hardcore Shia listening to nohas and proudly engaging in sīnazanī with brothers

Says the ameritard kike.

Persians are persians but we never used the word "Persia" to describe our land

This is broken down to nine parts.

01/09
Legend:

Dimgray X Indian
Dimgray Plus Sindhi
Dimgray Fill square Pathan
Dimgray O Kalash
Dimgray Dot Brahui
Dimgray Star Balochi
Dimgray Diamond Tajik
Black Fill square Iranian_Lor
Black O Iranian_Mazandarani
Black X Iranian_Persian
Black Star Kurdish

Attached: 01.png (1218x803, 137K)

Wannabe whites

Here we go

Part 02/09
here's a comparison between Iranians, Kurds, Turks and Southern Central Asians

Attached: 02.png (1672x962, 84K)

>Wannabe whites
exactly. Its mostly the diaspora's tho that think that.

03/09
Compare that with this, ancient Iranian samples,

Legend:

Green: Neolithic Iran
Red: Eastern Hunter Gatherers
Blue: Anatolian Neolithic farmers/Natufians

Attached: 03.png (309x363, 90K)

Persians definitely are their own ethnicity though, better than all other middle eastern scum, but you're correct they're definitely not 'european white'

04/09
Another graph of modern concrete Iranian genes to compare to ancient sample
Concrete data on Iranian genetics.

Legend:

Orange: Anatolian Neolithic Farmers/Natufians
Green: Neolithic Iranians
Blue: Eastern Hunter Gatherer
Red and Yellow: East Asian
Beige: Onge
Light blue: Subsaharan African

Attached: 02.png (1443x492, 328K)

05/09
04/07
Overall, 90% genetic continuity, and once the regional differences are taken into account, 95% genetic continuity. Most of these samples were from near Kurdistan, and do not reflect all of Iran's genetics. Kurds would be very close to these samples, up to 96%

This particular image represents Ancient Europeans:

Attached: 04.png (301x521, 87K)

06/09
Ancient Iranian samples on Gedmatch:

Attached: 05.png (841x339, 41K)

>Persians definitely are their own ethnicity
i know
> better than all other middle eastern scum
Better than Saudis? yes, but mostly the people who are scum are either wahabbi or sunni.

07/09

The so-called "Arab" Y-DNA is at 8% total, mainly in Ahvaz, but my friend Arash/DMXX explains: "The strong presence of J1c3-PAGE08 is one of the surprising finds of this study. With an absence only amongst Assyrians from Azarbaijan province and a peak in Khuzestani Arabs (31.6%), I speculate this is an early Near-Eastern pastoralist nomad marker that is only accentuated in Khuzestani Arabs because the L147.1 marker (J1c3d), which is commonly associated with the expansion of Semitic languages (particularly Arabic in literature) was not tested here. Otherwise, it would be difficult to reconcile medieval Arabic admixture among Iran's Zoroastrians being comparable (and often greater) than Azeris, for instance, as Azerbaijan hosted Arab garrisons following the Sassanid collapse."

Thus, the majority of this was not even from Arabs, but from pre-historic migrations into the Iranian plateau, which predated Arabs by thousands of years. Actual Arab influence is not even two percent

Attached: 06.png (1084x970, 157K)

I smell international conspirace
>is iranian diaspora /ourguys/
>war in iran, get your own iranfu today!
>racemixing
>56% and dropping
>jews win

Attached: ofiara psychologii.png (656x949, 372K)

>the real ones call themselves persians
kek
Only diasporas and foreigners use this word.
We call ourselves "Iranian".

Attached: 1482343477323.jpg (200x200, 6K)

\
08/09
All of this information together shows the average Iranian has about 90 to 95% genetic continuity, depending on region, to his Achaemenid and Sassanid forebears.

Attached: 07.jpg (1218x757, 134K)

Also, Ancient Persians ranged in skin tone. Vase from Sassanian era.

Attached: vase.jpg (632x620, 111K)

09/09
Mosaic from Bishapur depicting Sassanian noblewomen.

Attached: mosaic.jpg (282x179, 15K)

I am pure Aryan, you are a nigger. KYS

Attached: 12.png (1980x1036, 98K)

Based dadâsh, thanks for the dump

kek, exactly.

Now, about cultural continuity. Iranians have many unique holiday traditions such as Nowruz, Yalda, Chaharshanbe Suri, Mehregan, and so forth. Moreover, the Zoroastrian epic, Shahnameh, helped retain much of folklore dating to Sassanian era, and its third portion is largely accurate detailing of Sassanian kingly lineage.

Before the Islamic Revolution, there were only 15% Arabic loanwords, yet the language was still grammatically Iranian. The loanwords could also easily be avoided if one wanted too, meaning the language at most had about 5-10% Arabic influence.

Also the best Arab scholar acknowledged Persians were the ones behind Islamic Golden Age:

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:
"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

NP, it bothers me how much memes are spreading and preventing real historical discourse.

>tfw no qt iranian gf

y live

Attached: 1521899557592.jpg (640x640, 143K)

what are those thingies behind here?
are those LEAFS?

Attached: leaf gif.gif (960x200, 135K)

Also, you should put more emphasis on the Sassanian empire rather than the Achaemenids. We retained a lot of cultural traditions, folklore, and much more dating to Sassanian era. Most of Achaemenid culture was lost though.

Ardhesir I is more important than Cyrus the Great because he actually termed the word Iran.

Just curious, why does a german last name mean nothing if you're american?

>Ardhesir I
Ardeshir I*

Middle eastern women are objectively better than white women

All Iranians I've ever met have been 5/5 people

Attached: 24300966_1705711666167874_368085506671854005_n.jpg (656x491, 42K)

The only good diaspora are white diaspora and iranians are NOT white.

Attached: europe232.jpg (1600x1538, 438K)

Someone give me the rundown on these graphs, the fucking axes are completely fucked to me I'm not used to interpreting this data.

Is it saying that the persian population hasn't drifted much in the past 1000 years and that all foreign influences, european and arab alike play very little role?

Iranians in this thread: How are race relations in your country, do you differentiate between 'whites' (persians) and arab people? Do those persians readily intermarry or are you all colorblind?

Funnily enough, a lot of Caucasus people look fair like Europeans, and we cluster closer to them than you. What is it with your obsession with blue eyes and blonde hair btw? It's kinda stupid.

Persian people HATE Arabs. They mock them in every sentence and call them Camel riders.

It has nothing to do with appearance. Race is determined by dna. Only liberals try to reduce race down to appearance.

Please pack your bags and go home.

>Is it saying that the persian population hasn't drifted much in the past 1000 years and that all foreign influences, european and arab alike play very little role?
Iranians have 90-95% genetic continuity to their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears. That's what it is saying.

from which movie is this?
in mood for a good zombie movie right now

We are fucking all your women, persian women love white cock

I agree, but if you just want people who closely cluster with you, then what about the modern Japanese? They create great stuff like Dark Souls, and your culture is suffused with their media. Thus, are they permitted to live in your countries too? The reason I ask this is to make the point that contemporary politics prevents you from being unbiased and seeing the bigger picture.

I only hate Saudis desu, and thats only the government and the people who agree with their Wahhabi views.

Attached: soleimani 1.png (964x526, 743K)

Japanese are not white so no, they should not be permitted in white countries. What part about DNA do you not get?

I agreed with your views on DNA, and I'm glad you posted autosomal DNA plots rather than haplogroups, which mean nothing. Granted, I was questioning your views, which I find extreme. Regardless, if you want Iranians "to go back", first you have to withdraw your troops from our region, and then you must stop hypocritically funding the very Islamists you claim to fight. It is an awkward situation to be in a country that seems to be undergoing an ethnonationalist revival, yet has the gall to still be interventionists and militant. If you become isolationists, then we'll talk seriously about me "going back". Until then, you have no moral high ground to tell me what I'd ought to do.

I would love to pull out of the middle east, including cutting off all ties with israel and saudi arabia. There is a difference between what the people want and what the government does

Blame Trump, I don’t want all this interventionist shit and I definitely didn’t vote for it

>I will never submit to Islam
>sees that pic
oh shit....

Attached: MUH DICK!.jpg (215x228, 8K)

You speak in highly idealistic, unrealistic terms that seem impossible to implement in this modernized day and age. I think most people would love living in insular, homogeneous communities that are cut off from the globalized world, but I doubt such things are possible to implement in the real-world, given certain dynamics like petrodollar, meddlesome Jews, world banks like IMF / etc., and more. Moreover, I'm pretty sure most Iranians will regret investing and contributing to the nation bombing them, so I agree with your assessment that it's best for foreigners not to live on your lands, especially when you are unjustly threatening them, propping up their extremists (e.g., Khomeini was initially backed by Carter and even during JFK's time they drafted plans to put him into power in case Shah was no longer an OPEC puppet), and so forth, even as they remain model minorities with high net worth.

I think the best you can aim for is to make miscegenation with White women illegal or heavily frowned upon. However, in return, I ask you to stop fetishizing our women too in the media, which I don't really see stopping. It is very difficult to be morally consistent in this present lifetime, but it is something I value when pushing forth certain policies.

Based. America must stop fighting the wars of Israel in the Middle East and loosing soldiers and money there. I thought Trump was going to stop this.

Me too, unfortunately he is just another Zionist shill

Can you speak farsi?

Do you think he was influenced by the CIA? Because at first he seemed to be very keen on getting the fuck off the Middle East

My God...she herped so fucking hard she derped

>no. they're shitskins just like you Ahmed.

Attached: la creatura speaking.png (534x363, 91K)

Attached: paras1.gif (480x270, 2.17M)

Attached: paras.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

We do need some kind of big HAPPENING to destroy the current political paradigm. My hope is that climate change does this.

And if it was up to me, ALL race mixing would be banned in white countries

Iranians smell like saffron laced poo and their men act gayest of any ethnicity. They are all momma's boys. Their women are hairier than capuchin monkeys.

Posting on Sup Forums? Absolutely haram!

Well im not muslim

who is she? hot af

Theyre bootlickers, so yes??

Talking without knowing shit. It us sunnies being against israel the most. I am not talking about states you son of a cuck. We sunnis are the true muslims, warriors that are gonna fuck all of you up and enslave your bitches.

bigbrothercanada.ca/houseguests/paras-atashnak/

canadian reality tv contestant

Iran is white, why do you think Israel and the USA want to destroy it? Last white country, aside from Poland, left.

Not very Sunnah to talk like that. However yes there are many Sunnis fighting the kikery but a lot of Sunni states are unfortunately cucked #SA

>ID: Ash88
Goodnight shitskin.

No he was influenced by Sheldon Adelson, who was his biggest donor and is a crazy zionist.

Also I think he just wants to troll Obama by fucking up the Iran deal

Man fuck off, its always you sunnis talking about hating Israel and Usa and then you go work EXACTLY in their interests. You motherfuckers destroy the middle east and kill other middle easterners until Shias have to come babysit you.

Sunnis are and always will be THE biggest goyim

>cucked apostates
No

Because we are the biggest threat to zionism

This is what Iranian women look like before they shave.

Attached: Iranianwoman.png (985x740, 1.14M)