Series you once enjoyed, but now avoid like the plague

Series you once enjoyed, but now avoid like the plague.

Kaguya.

this, boku no hero, neverland

Dragon Ball.

I'm just waiting for it to end so I speed-read all the annoying shit about Tomo's lesbian friends. I just want cute tomboy romance.

Monogatari

Tokyo Ghoul
Monogatari

Jojo
Shingeki no Kyojin

DBZ, Tenchi Muyo, Bleach.
non-chink: Seinfeld, manly men men men and Big Bang

Monogatari for me as well

I don't hate it, I just feel devastated after seeing it, same as with punpun.

>Tomo
>Helck
>Boku no hero
>Promised Neverland
>Tokyo Ghoul
The only thing I'm waiting for nowadays is Vinland Saga, Historie and Keyman

Tomo for me too. It's just dragging on to ridiculous degrees at this point. I'm waiting until it finishes so I can just read it all in one go.

Monogatari. Bake was good for the first two arcs but went to shit almost immediately after.

Boku no Hero Academia.
The dude had talent,but knows jack shit about expanded cast.

Pic related.

Nothing because I don't let online communities determine whether or not I like a series.

Im still in for the faps though.

No one said anything about online communities though. Are you an illiterate?

Tomo-chan not only has regressed, but the threads are pure shit now. One of the scanlators has a reddit account and advertises the series on reddit, so you get all these cancerous newfags along with the already usual retards.

It's pretty easy to tell that's the reason for several of the posts in this thread.

Tokyo ghoul
dropped it the moment i heard kaneki and touka had sex

How when no one above your post says anything that would even imply that and on the contrary explain why they dislike the series itself when they comment on it?

Same, I've slogged through some pretty terrible series before but I've just gotten bored with Tomo. I'm just gonna wait for it to end and speed read through the rest of it. Dropped Tokyo Ghoul pretty early into re.

Horimiya

Why exactly? Sure it has peaked with Second Season, but it's still really good.

This on the other hand really went down the drain. For some reason the series went to complete shit after they had sex. So disappointing.

fuck off retard

>Sure it has peaked with Second Season
It peaked with Bake.

Naruto.
I pretty much cut off all contact with it the second after finishing the last chapter.

Stop shopping at paint stores then Ryan

While I do feel sorry I triggered your autism, you really need to accept the fact that different people have different views on different subjects at some point.

How so? Novelty factor aside, I felt that Second Season was sligthly better overall. To me Otorimonogatari, Onimonogatari and Koimonogatari are the best stories so far. This is subjective of course.

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki. The first series was good but +Imouto is shit.

Normie crap like Naruto and Bleach, obviously...

But most of all? Re: Monster. The first few chapters were interesting, then it became boring and tiresome... Then it turned my stomach so hard and I wanted nothing more than to find the mangaka and gut the sonofabitch like a fish. There is NO justifying the MC's drugging, torturing and raping dozens of girls; none at all and the fact that he TRIES to justify it just makes it all the more sickening.

One piece and Fairy tail
Coincidentally i stopped watching both at their colosseum arc
although i am thinking of restarting One piece

You're rocking the foundations of Sup Forums, tread carefully. Here we don't have opinions, we have OBJECTIVE facts decided by 17 year old elitist hivemind and going against it naturally makes you an autist. Also, constructive conversation is discouraged here as it's too straining for the mind to type more than four words in a sentence.

Fuck off

Why? I just answered OP's question and gave a reason. What's the problem?

Because no one gives a fuck about your stupid soap box you ingrate. Go get yourself upvoted on tumblr where you belong

Monogatari
Durarara
Haruhi
K-on
Jormungand

>Look at me! I'm in a thread where OP asked for opinions
>This faggot is giving an opinion and contributing to the thread! Can't have that!
>"gb2 tumblr lol"

Narutard got mad.

Never once would i touch that steaming pile of shit. I dont read shonen trash because im not a brain dead little baby.
Clearly he has touched those things and thus should fuck off. I dont know how you're having trouble understanding this point

You're behaving like a braindead little baby, though. He voiced his opinion and gave an actual explanation and then you got mad. Why is it so bad that he used to watch shit shows at some point and now he doesn't?

>I wanted nothing more than to find the mangaka and gut the sonofabitch like a fish
You sound like the kind of edgelord that would love Re:Monster though.

b-but rape!!! rape is bad!!!! Makes him physically ill!!!

Clearly hes a fucking retard

Due to family circumstances, I have exactly zero patience with a) date-rape druggers and b) the little fucks who try and justify it.

>title is Re:monster
>is shocked to discover the MC is a monster
Stay in school kids

Her tits are so ridiculously large here, what the fuck?

Why should we, or anyone for that matter, give a fuck about your family circumstances? Daddy touched your little sister when she was sleeping? Boo hoo, dont give a fuck

Basically all of the big shounens.

They kept me entertained when I was a kid, but I don't have the patience to deal with their bullshit anymore.

I agree that first manga was much better, but now it has took a weird turn. Give a chance to the fifth and sixth volume.

>calls user an edgelord
>comes out with this shit
wew lad

I wasnt the one who called him an edge lord. I called him fucking retarded.

Not your blog buddy. Your first post was fine but no one likes moralfags.

But moralfags are bestfags though, so long as they aren't assholes about it...

Piss off faggot

I can tolerate miscommunication in romantic series for a little while but eventually I just get angry watching characters constantly do the STUPIDEST shit so that the author can keep milking it.

This is the future that awaits us Sup Forums
The day of doom is upon us

I think Tomo is one of the few series I can actually think less of the person who reads it.

I used to read pic related Isekai but from an NPC perspective. Got bored of it when they introduced obvious waifubait four heavenly knights.

I didn't know Sup Forums was this mean

Sup Forums is both extremely loving and filled with poisonous bile.

tokyo ghoul
bleach
air gear

>I think Tomo is one of the few series I can actually think less of the person who reads it.
WHAT?

Love rarely extends beyond 2D, though.

But when it does it's heartwarming.

Sup Forums usually isn't abrasive, they just feel like they're trying to save the board by derailing threads

Back to the grave kuso jijii

Shokugeki no Soma. I mean jesus christ that went downhill.

I dropped this after Erina's dad showed up and took over the school. Who thought something that retarded was a good idea?

Symphogear

>tomo
>helck
>konosuba
>monogatari

I have to think it was editor meddling to make it more generic shounen instead of a cooking manga. Everything from that point forward just becomes pants on head retarded

Take this smug shit back to 8ch

So what happened that makes this shit bad? All I can tell is that Tomo is a pretty bland character at this point.

Take this faggotry back to tumblr

Oh the irony.

toradora

Like you even know how to tell the difference

Look at all that cyclical confusery!

I know; always been at war with Eastasia, yadda yadda.

>show how can contrarian shitter are you the thread

Helck just ended.

Oyakodon

Tokyo Ghoul.

Sometime during season 2 of the anime the threads went to shit with shipperfags and "us the clowns!" It didnt help the manga was continually getting worse and worse too.

One Piece and Naruto, Naruto because is shit and One Piece because "just fucking end already".

Go away oyakodonfag.

Not a big fan of Re:Monster, but the girls who like the MC and stick to him the most aren't drugged; the ones who are, don't stick to him and are probably for the other males. Although they don't have the option to leave the cave (unless there's a way to erase their memories so they can't reveal details about the cave and/or its location), they at least aren't willing to kill themselves like the humans before the MC became the leader were.

Is this a doujin or a volume cover?