Thoughts on Ghost Sweeper Mikami? It was my first Anime growing up in Mexico

Thoughts on Ghost Sweeper Mikami? It was my first Anime growing up in Mexico.

Her voice actor died recently. She also voiced Bulma from Dragonball.

It's pretty good. The movie was underwhelming.

Watch/read Zettai Karen Children (aka Psychic Squad) by the same author.

Its on my backlog, I'll get to it one day. If its anything like Jigoku Sensei Nube then I will enjoy it immensely.

I remember watching it on TV as a kid. I enjoyed it, but every episode was more or less the same with her using some kind of scroll to vanish the demon/ghost/vampire/whatever of the day.

The anime adapts like 1/3 of the manga. Some of the characters do develop nicely and it's funny all the way through.

I tried. It's basically a harem show. He went full moe after mikami.

It's not really a harem, actually. Well, it starts as a harem but it basically abandons that after a timeskip. In fact, I guess you could still consider it a harem, just a reverse-harem instead of a harem.

Used to watch it back in Hueco Mundo.
Good show.

Why does Hoeco mundo keep trying to get over the border into human World? We need to build a spirit barrier to keep them out.

I want to fug the bug.

The dead have it better than the living.

best girl died too soon.

>Series ended with everyone dying

I distinctly remember a chapter where they were ALL ghosts.

One of my favorite mangas. I remember reading updates everyday on onemanga. Great humor.

F

It was a dream

>Series ends on a dream

Was that before or after they started throwing Werewolf Girls at us? I also remember a cute witch girl who did reiko's job for free.

way better than nube.

Are you talking about the extra chapter with the brown girl? That's after the last chapter.

Oh wait you talking about the dog arc? Yeh that happens before

Either you're underestimating how much I enjoyed Nube or I need to watch this immediately.

It was around the dog arc where I stopped then (I know that's like 90% through the series but hey, I got bored). I wonder why they never translated this into english.

That's a baller cover.