Why is Sup Forums afraid of her?

Who?

Because she will fuck your friend and blame you for it.

This anime was hot as fuck.

This is one of the best fap.

She was what got me into NTR genre. Good shit.

Triangle Blue hasn't been spammed around here for more than 5 years, most people here don't wouldn't get this shitty thread.

Because NTR is cancer.
Although, whether you admit or not, this was a good fap.

It is his fault, who the fuck let's his girlfriend's childhood friend, who works as a host and knows his way around women, take refugee from the yakuza (so you know he is shady) in your house with your girl while you work overtime and almost is never home.

Blue is entry tier NTR
I'm not even scarred

Triangle Blue is not spammed by NTRfags anymore because it is common knowledge by now that the VN it is based from is full of crazy shit with the MC not being a beta bitch like he is in the adaptation.

Because she's a lying cunt that cheats. If I had to sip on soup and it tasted like semen, I would be pissed too.

>victim blaming
You are worse than a racist

Who would even be scarred by hentai to begin with?

I did not know this. Elaborate please.

He is the cause there's no denying it, you put the virus inside your house, it will infect someone.

It was her choice. The guy didn't rape her. Why couldn't the stupid bitch keep her pants on?

MC can be guided to be a myriad of things in the original VN, from having a straight love story, to getting ntr'd, to become a cheater himself, to become a murderer who doesn't take getting cheated on lightly.

The animated adaptation is poor collage of two routes where the MC is just retarded.

Google it, Triangle Blue wiki / tropes whatever, an old collage of summaries is around the internet.

Because Akane IS a stupid bitch, that's a plot point in the VN, Asato the MC gotta be smart to avoid all the mess it can come his way.

This sounds fun, is it worth playing?

You seem to have a strong opinion but you certainly have not played the visual novel, he was against having him stay, Akane was the one that said that he could stay because "muh childhood friendo" ntr insues

Depends on how much free time you have and if you can stand slow deveopments, Triangle Blue is around 40 hours long I'm not kidding, routes can take forever to pan out, and to boot the game has a shitload of dialogue options, around 117, I don't think anyone can finish it without a guide.

For comparison the anime tried to adapt the longest route in the game, Kyousuke the childhood friend host, in just 2 episodes while his route is easily 10 hours long.

beware of the redhead anime sluts.

It took me 60 hours because i'm a slow reader and japanese is not my native language so...yea..you need a lot of free time.
Worth it though.

Don't bring the game into this if you don't know what you are talking about, "ntr only ensues" after the player choses for Asato to neglect Akane many times when asked if he should focus on his work or not, Kyosuke just fucks off after while without trying anything funny when he thinks laying low in one place for too long is dangerous.

Or that he doesn't tolerate anyone touching his girl either.

The anime made him to be a spinless wuss, MEANWHILE, the one fat nerd did the brain busting at the end.

Unfortunately the ends in which Asato goes batshit are considered "Bad Ends" though.

>BEST NTR EVER

The game is a classic yes, undoubtedly the most complete and diverse NTR game ever.

I'd say Sup Forums is pretty split on NTR in general.

>DON'T WORRY ITS NOT SEX ITS JUST HELPING ME MASTURBATE

sister was better