Untitled

Attached: IMG_20180324_120338.jpg (1536x2048, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conventionofstates.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh? And what changed?

>Dumb cucks don't realize the 3/5ths compromise was an anti-slavery provision.

this nignig probably has 3/5 the iq of a person

And freedom of speech was a right before morons like him could try to conflate two laws as having anything to do with each other.

3/5th to many you sub human nigger scum

There's a lot of shitters over there

Tell these stupid niggers that 3/5 of a vote was 3/5ths more than a non land owning white person got. All the dock workers and shit on the east coast rented their apartments and couldn't vote.

The homestead acts were opposed by southern democrats becuase it would allow more people to vote, thus diluting their control of the election process.

It has always been about who controls America.

le 37% face

>Factually inaccurate in every possible way

And?

So was that sign

And now that he's legally a full person with rights, he wants to strip everyone's rights away.

rly made me think

this thing is 60% white?

Fucking nigger in my mind you are 0/5ths of a person

So was the first. So fuck it we should get rid of all of it right? God I fucking hate americans.

Are we righting factoids on signs now?

Founding Fathers were liberal as fuck back then. I don't even consider 'other persons' to be 3/5.

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103004.jpg (1080x1638, 641K)

el diablo de los estados unidos...

that's what all this is about. they want the end of the constitution. I hope they get their commie revolution and they can see what happens to lazy niggers and faggots under a authoritarian regime. The new NKVD can stand for Nigger Kike Vermin Destroyers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103202.jpg (1080x1903, 941K)

wtf how many more victims of voilence till we do something?

Attached: IMG_20180324_103304.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

Attached: IMG_20180324_103308.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

Dumb nig. 3/5 Compromise wasn't drafted up until the Civil War. He means to say that the 2nd amendment was written when he was considered a non-person

fuck i am actually crying right now these perspectives are mind numbing, im putting myself in their shoes

(((rosenberg)))
every. god. damn. time.

She's crying, burn the constitution.

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103419.jpg (1079x1537, 619K)

Well, it still is.

so wwas the coonstituion

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103521.jpg (1079x2298, 1.05M)

Their guns deaths are actually still rising. Fucking retards

I don't get his argument. So was the rest of the constitution? Does he want to abolish 1A too?

Yeah, those times were great

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103639.jpg (1079x2230, 1.05M)

>hate speech is not free speech
they do

>not realizing it's a flaccid antislavery position

Kekkudesu

Attached: IMG_20180324_103736.jpg (750x1334, 120K)

He meant 56% of a person propably

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103808.jpg (1079x2252, 883K)

>Nigger
>3/5 of a person
Already too much.

3/5 was generous

literally not true, her golden hole is one of the most legally protected areas on the planet

XD NICE REFERENCE REALLY MADE ME CHANGE MY ENTIRE WORLD VIEW

He's not even 3/5 of a nigger

I miss the good ol' days when we simply hanged niggers like these.

Murdered BY guns?

they didn't get 3/5 of a vote, they were counted in the census as 3/5 of their population for representation purposes

non voting whites were counted as 1 whole person in the census even though they never got to vote

you are wrong

Attached: fu.jpg (168x300, 6K)

Attached: oh-no-hes-crying-quick-burn-the-constitution-1454257.png (500x468, 31K)

And? He is still 3/5 of a person.

Attached: tumblr_oxxshsXpgR1vhs14no1_500.jpg (500x602, 83K)

So was the first.

Attached: 1474179140572.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Damn, these guns sure don't like trans people. Isn't that illegal tho?

Attached: thinking.png (771x686, 77K)

Well it was wrong

That ooga booga, isn't a person.

>56% of a person

That's bullshit I paid nothing for my cat and his shitbox sand is less expensive than a box of 9s and a day at the range.

The 3/5 compromise was not even related to the second amendment. You cant jus make false connections like that.

OY VEY THINK OF THE CHILDREN GOYIM

Attached: Asking Jews to prove the Holocaust.png (719x641, 814K)

Stupid fuck doesn't realize that the day the second amendment falls is the day he is a slave again. I can't stand the abject stupidity of these fucking brainwashed idiots. The civil war cannot come soon enough.

LEAVE US OUT OF THIS YOU STUPID BLOKE!

To be fair though southern whites needed guns to protect themselves from salve rebellions, especially the working class southern whites who were most likely to get killed by criminal slaves despite the fact working southern whites didn't own slaves and actually suffered from the presence of black slaves in the country due to the lower wages and lack of economic development.

Fucking Christ. I can't take this retardation any more. It is beyond my brains power to understand how people can be this dumb and brainwashed.

Blacks will always be slaves, mentally at least.

They're just too fucking dumb for any concept of "freedom" to be relevant.

Attached: 1518726080677.jpg (640x640, 62K)

>oh no you're more able to defend yourself with better technology

The while point of the 2nd amendment was so citizens could more easily overthrow the government.

They don't because they're too stupid to understand the funamentals. The north saw the hypocrisy of the south wanting their slaves to count for representation but did not consider them citizens in any way or form. The south was afraid that the north would control them if their slaves which were not considered people but property did not count for representation. The south was fucking stupid and should have shipped them back to Africa or to the Caribbean.

If the Founding Fathers had access to higher fire-rates and power, then they'd have used it and legislated its protection.

because their country doesn't have the equivalent to our bill of rights. next question.

The 2nd admendment was writen before the Three-Fifths Compromise though...

Trust me. They don't think that far ahead and their teachers are not feeding them the truth of where this all ends up (they don't know either). When guns fall, all rights fall and it will be a few years before we have speech limitations. One just has to look at the UK to see how quickly other rights dissolve once the population cannot fight back.

the civil was fought when blacks were still considered slaves.
therefore the slaves were never freed.

You're even less than that now you fucking 56% piece of shit.

>3/5 of a person

Someone is being generous with that fraction, never mind calling them a person.

Let's get rid of the thirteenth amendment so niggers can be enslaved again.

>The south was fucking stupid and should have shipped them back to Africa

This is the ultimate truth of the United States and the Americas in general

It would have been paradise if we just wiped out the Mongoloids and never allowed in any black slaves. Imagine,: 2 entire continents of nothing but white people secluded from the rest of the shitty world.

Attached: 1200px-Americas_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png (1200x1200, 342K)

This

Attached: 1518522934233.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Not just blacks, we will all be slaves to government. Our rights are the only thing between us and complete servitude to a power that does not give us our rights and freedoms.

That only increases the validity that the founding fathers knew what they were doing.

Thanks for clarifying!

If it is the guns that kill trans women then Mr Rosenberg must be innocent.

Attached: zodiac_killer.jpg (600x800, 137K)

Let's get rid of the 14th Amendment so that spics can't drop anchor babies and then give a big sob story about muh family being ripped apart an shiieet, now we have to stay.

The second amendment was written nearly 100 years before the 3/5ths compromise...

Ok bud I can’t wait until the unchecked police just waste you.

For fucks sake we were too generous. 3/5 is more than half. Give em an inch...

>berg

Attached: Everysingletime.jpg (772x1024, 122K)

Whites have the capability of "not being slaves", but blacks will always be slaves regardless.

You can tell them all about freedom, responsibility, morality, education, and it washes off them like water off a rain coat. But if you call them a stupid monkey you'll be shocked at how they recoil: "I've been found out!"

Attached: 1489548092127.webm (320x228, 2.89M)

you can act a little bit better. This is /pol, not reddit.

Children BTFO

>implying gun control wasn't used to keep blacks, gays, jews, indians, and the poor from defending themselves
If anything minorities should be clamoring for better gun rights given the history behind this stuff.

You guys heard about this Convention of States petition?

conventionofstates.com/

There's potential to force change even when Congress won't do what the public wills.

>not realizing he was 0/5ths when it was written

Attached: commonsense.jpg (807x807, 88K)

>he thinks America would be paradise with jews
You are not very smart.

They were just farm equipment...

I love that the left has been saying Trump is treasonous, and destroying the Constitution. And then call for a removal on 2 different Amendments

Maybe its time to get back on the roots also with deeming the blacks as 3/5 of a person.

Cool sign (bro)

But.. he's not even holding it..?

Attached: nig 9000.jpg (960x735, 160K)

Attached: c6da3137ad2ed081dc8a5ecb78477e0f7b96842bd289f93785128b92a74f5814.jpg (720x858, 53K)

He's still 3/5 of a person.

Attached: 1521116896865.jpg (770x770, 81K)